• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

APartofNothing

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to record one of my replays to get my falco critiqued, if so thank you, if not oh well. :/

APartofNothing

Smash Apprentice
Thats weird... doesn't seem like you can get your replays recorded there and put up on a channel. Am I missing something?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Thats weird... doesn't seem like you can get your replays recorded there and put up on a channel. Am I missing something?
oh RECORD...

I thought you meant you wanted the replay critiqued.

Sorry about that. I'm not sure who can do that.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i didnt play my falco much this tourney, but when I did, I definitely got it in.

but I was afraid to go falco in bracket, i had to play bizkit and fatals snakes.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
i didnt play my falco much this tourney, but when i did, i definitely got it in.

But i was afraid to go falco in bracket, i had to play bizkit and fatals snakes.

Fatal's all tilts, you would've been fine.

Chicken.

Puns.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Well I know pelca and bloodcross are falcos that the two of them play a lot. So I thought they would know the matchup better than I would, (im notoriously bad against snake) So i decided to stick with sonic as a character that they might not have known as well.

against just run of the mill random snakes i dont have any problem playing falco against them, its usually a lot easier than sonic.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Soooooooooooooo i was wondering, you know how there's red lasers for falco hax yes? How hard is that to do?

cuz i was thinkin white/black would be awesome. or a silver o3o.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I took the red laser .pac from the internet, but im sure you can edit the color in brawlbox, assuming you know how to XD.

and KID, theres one more Falco in New England =p.

<--------

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Well I know pelca and bloodcross are falcos that the two of them play a lot. So I thought they would know the matchup better than I would, (im notoriously bad against snake) So i decided to stick with sonic as a character that they might not have known as well.

against just run of the mill random snakes i dont have any problem playing falco against them, its usually a lot easier than sonic.
Yea, good call going Sonic. We have no Sonics in NE. Fatal and I are really experienced in the Flaco matchup, though. I was actually hoping you'd go Flaco instead of Sonic.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
LOL ESAM WAS SO SALTYYYYYYYYYY!!!! NEW LVLS OF SALT MAN. He's actually pretty cool tho loll, and whobo top 16/top 10 will happen <3.

also i'm convinced apex was like the only time it was falcos time to shine LOL 3 or 4 falcos in top 10?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Was ESAM the one that screamed, or was it NickRiddle? I was watching one of their sets on YouTube and one of them screamed really loud.

Also why was ESAM salty Shugo?

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
^ he coulda gimped nana and possibly won the match but he suicided and got super mad ahaha. it was crayzay, and it was esam who yelled f*** from that match loll.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i dont know how you can fight an IC player and not scream....

check my match with lain, youre not even supposed to hear people on the recording but you can hear me in the first like 10 seconds of the match.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
i dont know how you can fight an IC player and not scream....

check my match with lain, youre not even supposed to hear people on the recording but you can hear me in the first like 10 seconds of the match.
Hahaha that was amazing.

Top Bottom