• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Average Tournament- ROUND 3 STARTED

FaWa

Smash Apprentice
Okay...Sorry about last Match. ATK, I can probobly get the match in over the weekend/

Mr.Talk

Smash Cadet
oh hearing about slader worries me. Guess I'll vm him now and see what happens =/

Captain L

Smash Champion
just checking, we are allowed to do matches before the round officially starts right?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
That's a shame inferno, I'm pretty sure that next round you could've played Slader. If you drop out, I'm not going to advance Dido. It'd be too bad if you drop out.

Mr.Talk

Smash Cadet
forgot to confirm but yeah slader won 2-1 good games and I'm ready fr friendlies anytime n_n

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
My bad, I'll go ahead and update this now.

ALRIGHT I UPDATED THIS
People who didn't even bother arranging matches (neither side), no one advances and the next round gets a free win.

Hero of Banthum vs PJGLZ: PJGLZ didn't show up at the arranged time, so HoB advances.
Zack advances because he tried to arrange.

altairian

Smash Lord
Dropping out, i'm going to be too busy the next few weeks plus my internet has gotten pretty unreliable all of a sudden. Sorry guys, and gl

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Alright, I'm cutting losers bracket because NO ONE from losers bracket has posted since the new round started. GL to you in the winners bracket.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Sounds ********. You should be checking VMs not posts in this thread, which you abandoned for almost a week I might add.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I haven't abondened it, I checked it every day, I'm just not one to post every day to bump it. If you sign up for this, you know you should check this thread regularly. I'm not going to be the one patrolling 16-32 VM walls to check who won, people should post their results. Frankly, losers bracket hasn't posted one result. Either arrange your match earlier, or post the result.

I admit it's my fault for still doing Double Elimination with 32 man-bracket, but just cause we're past half way there, doesn't mean I have to continue with the losers bracket. At least I know for next time, 32 man bracket should be Single Elimination, and Double should be 16.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't think anyone understands how annoying for a host it is for people to either "sign up for the lolz" and not show up later, or not report stuff. If a toruney is slow and has to sacrifice something to move the tourney forward, it's no one's fault but the people that enter.

OTL needs to step it up. ._.

I agree with taking out the loser's bracket.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
double elimination doesnt work anymore cuz people stop caring after they've lost once lol

drop it and leave it at winners bracket,then it'll almost be done T-T

and sorry for not getting my match in</3
i'm part of the problem lol
tomorrow,promise._.

Top Bottom