• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Average Tournament- ROUND 3 STARTED

FaWa

Smash Apprentice
Don't think It'll fill to 32 but I can't wait for this to start.

Edit: can you please change the ICs to Wolf in the list of my mains, as I no longer main them.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
This tournament is filling up pretty good. I'm going to add the links to everyone's profile page in their name. Also, I made this Double Elimination, I like a long tournament lol.
BTW, I won't give you a week to do your matches, it'd take too long. You have 4 days when the next round starts. You can do your matches earlier, I'd like that actually.

AvengingTheKnight

Smash Apprentice
Good Idea on the 4 day thing. thank you for keeping it double el. that makes up for the mewtwo thing.

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
Death/S!GOD or Death/0173-0989-5129/Snake & Wario

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Hmm, I'll look into brackets now. I'm not sure how it would work out if 2 good people would join and if I had to change the bracket.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Yes, but I'd have to make a new bracket if there's 2 good people. You don't want them to face each other right from the start.

ANYWAY, here are the brackets (for now)

You can go play your matches now, or at least arrange some date. I'd suggest waiting till the bracket is done.

This was the first bracket I made, and it isn't easy seperating the good people from the not so good people. Well, I tried to do it as good as possible.
If you have complaints about the bracket and point out a flaw, I'll review it.

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
Im ready to do this thing!
when is round 1 supposed to start? officially.

Icyo

Smash Ace
I haven't done my first match yet...but I'm going to switch my character to :shiek:

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Don't worry, you're not bound to your character. Think of it as a normal tournament. You can CP characters use chars you never used. The chars in the OP are mainly to let your opponent know what they're up against.

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
I am still trying to get a hold of my opponent, but we should be able to get the match done. :D

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
I guess there was some confusion... and I tried to clear it up, but they haven't replied back yet.
"Okay. What tourney?"
I told them what tourney and gave them the title so... I just wait right?

Top Bottom