• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Average Tournament- ROUND 3 STARTED

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
So Monday is the new deadline now?

I'm waiting for Mr Talk. Hopefully he won't log in when I log out.

Kupo Rose

Yay's! I'm against Sonic's loltastic match ups =D

Where we starting? What's your CP?
Mine is Lylat Cruise.

Mr.Talk

Smash Cadet
mine will be Halberd, we can start on battlefield. will that be ok?

oh yeah and enter my friendcode already your hjust sitting there on my list unconfirmed =P

Good Luck

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for pming me, I got busy. Dido has not replied yet.

Also, could you please replace falco with fox under my info?

Flayl

Smash Hero
I'm here FaWa. I'm available until 12:30 your time, then I'll be avilable later on at about 15:00 your time.

edit: I'm gone, see you later I hope.

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
Confirmed. Camper (I am a camper though)? Bowser relies on his defensive game :p What else am I supposed to do against Snake?
not snake... I mean you were doing it with a lot of chars is all, but point taken. :D

Captain L

Smash Champion
Shoot, I just noticed the thing about having VMs set on. Hopefully solid and I will be able to have our match tomorrow, I'd feel really bad if I just moved on without having to do anything.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Deadline has just passed, I advanced the people who sought out contact with their opponents the most.
Flayl, Fawa didn't have VM on so I couldn't check how the contacts with him went so I am going to advance you because I haven't heard anything from Fawa.
Passed Altairian for seeking out contact, passed Captain L because SOLID retreated and I'm going to advance Muffin because he tried to schedule matches.
Both HoB and Inferno sought each other out to play their matches, so l had to do a coin toss :/. Heads was Boo, tails was HoB. Tails three times in a row, so I guess HoB advances. Brackets have been updated.
TimeWarpedBrawler advances because he was the only one VM'ing between Slader and him.

Kupo Rose

Me and TimeWarpBrawler are doing our matches now. (...Well, until he realises it's 3 stocks, not 4 lol)

I beat TimeWarpedBrawler 2-0.

Good games. @_@

Captain L

Smash Champion
confirmed. Found out after the match that we're on opposite sides of the world, which explains the lag.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I wouldn't consider Yoshi a talking lizard, not unless you consider every pokemon to have the ability to talk, haha.

~Zack~

Smash Journeyman
I did VM my opponent a couple of days ago for our match, so at the deadline of round two just remember I did try to do my match.

Top Bottom