• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
yo niko, you went to the thing at toywiz, who were you there? (just for future reference lol)

were you the fox or marth player? And if it was the marth, which one... because I had like 4 or 5 friendlies w/ one marth and then like one with another

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Hey Max, you every play Tatsunoko vs. Capcom?

I might be able to get it on my Wii for when I come back. That game is crazy fun. Melee and TvC anyone? :laugh:

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
I've never played it, but Sheldon has been talking about it for awhile. It seems cool, but wtf is a Tatsunoko? Also, when are you gonna be around Neal?
I think Tatsunoko is just a company with anime characters. I don't know any of the names, but only one of them you MIGHT recognize, and I don't even know her name.

Also, I'll be around in like 3 weeks or so. Plans, like last time, are in the air. So I'm always up for whatever, whenever.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
G Force, Gatchaman, Yatterman, Karasu, Casshern, etc. Those are Tatsunoko anime/manga. I used to watch G Force. TvC is mad fun. As of right now, I play Batsu, Soki, Ken the Eagle, and Yatterman-1.

otg

Smash Master
Wait Neal. Are you going to be around the week of the 7th? That's when that crazy Nanuet tournament is being held. Mango, PC, M2k, Chu, Azen, Chillen. It's going to be insane. We should team for it since I don't plan on entering singles.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Wait Neal. Are you going to be around the week of the 7th? That's when that crazy Nanuet tournament is being held. Mango, PC, M2k, Chu, Azen, Chillen. It's going to be insane. We should team for it since I don't plan on entering singles.
Last day of classes: March 6

WELL I'LL BE ****ED! Yes I will be.

Teams, ehy? I'll consider it.

Also, fun fact: apparently, Tatsunoko made Speed Racer

otg

Smash Master
Hmm, that's a lil closer than I would like it to be, I would like it if we got a crackfest in before we went and tried to enter doubles.

Regardless, you're more than welcome to crash here if you're goin to be around during that week. I think my break starts the week after.

otg

Smash Master
I was thinking saturday night myself. I'm not 100% on myself going home right now, but assuming I do you guys can probably crash at my place if you need to.

I'm going to be a lil busy sunday, which is why I would like to crack it out

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea no johns all of you need to go to the tourny in nanuet on the 7th. your all gna get like twice as good...by playing and just watching people

Niko45

Smash Master
hell yea I'll be there on the 7th lets play there. I don't really play smash now besides on the weekends which coincidentally I'm almost always in the city for.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
werd iight, i wanted to play you before then so we can like practice a bit...

i dont wanna go in there like a total noob and get like super *****...

normal ***** is good enough lol

Niko45

Smash Master
Well I guess we do live dumb close to each other it would make sense to play sometime. Hit me up on aim or something maybe I can do something after work sometime.

Niko45

Smash Master
I've been trying this theory where I just go to tournaments or just play a little on the weekend if there's no tournament instead of doing random smashfests. It's so hard to find a balance between smash and everything else especially when like 80% of my time is taken up with work as it is. I get so much better at the tournaments anyway that I don't really feel like I'm falling off or anything. Problem is in the middle of the week I find myself fiending to play anyway so this plan might break down lol.

otg

Smash Master
Tomorrow could work out. You would have to take a bus from WCC to white plains, and than take the 12 to Purchase. I'm pretty sure that's how you would have to do it. See if Ritz wants to come, hell even Sam if you feel like bringing him. I dont want both of you johning at me at the same time though, so that might be like overkill.

Jona could you play tomorrow?

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
hmm well my dad got the new car, my mom's car is getting fixed...

i doubt my dad will let me drive the beast yo, its freakin insane.. we hit 155 coming back down from the dealer lol

but ill let you know after i get home from school...maybe i can get diego to take me

otg

Smash Master
lol this is true. Well let me know about tomorrow guys, it would be cool if we could play. If not maybe sometime this week or weekend? I wanna get as much practice in as possible before the 7th.

otg

Smash Master
Jona if you want to team you should really make sure you come out to this.

Also Mikael:

a.) When can I come down to the city to play you guys? Can you make sure that Tian and Kenny can be there?

b.) Are you going to the thing on the 7th? And if so would you want to team?

Top Bottom