• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
BEST ****ING SAMUS? Captain Preq: Master of the Extender TheMadness begins around 1:20 or so.

TFS COMBO VIDEO TRAILER!!!!! : HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

TFS vids here: GET *****

This is the new standard for TFS vids right here: last stock ****

Edit: 1/12/12
TFS is dead. Apex was terrible. The smash community is dead. Once I leave NY, things will slow down drastically. CT will get **** tho, so watch out.

DIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS8kXooVdug

Definitely.

Remember that time Ice got exposed but people johned for him and still sat on his **** because he's a popular name from Europe? The Smash community is trash, and will never acknowledge real talent. Falco players are frauds..... except PC Kip. That ***** is good.

REAL *****S:

Ryan Ekey (Somers)**********************
Mains:

otg (Bethel, CT/Runs NY)*
Mains: The SLUDGE, has the "best..... everything"?
Secondaries: Is secretly way better than you because he uses Dr. Mario

Niko45 (Rye)

Mains: Marth
Secondaries: ***** Ice

PC Chris (Port Chester)

Mains: Fox/Falco
Secondaries: Ness/the rest of the cast

PC Kip (Port Chester)
Mains: Bair/Falco
Secondaries: Raper of Ice

T.Webb (Peekskill)
Mains: Fox
Secondaries: Who are you kidding Trey?

Abate (NJ/Pittsburgh)
Mains: Luigi
Secondaries: Getting drunk with OTG and then exposing people in teams.

Mofo (Boston/Danbury)
Mains: Ness
Secondaries: Seriously.... Ness?

R00R (Bronx/Brooklyn/Somewhere in LI/Norcal)
Mains: Falcon/Marth
Secondaries: spacies/random lowtiers etc.

White Mike (Williamsburg)
Mains: Breaking stuff
Secondaries: Primarily bongs

DBLOC (India/Climbin in yo windows)
Mains: Marth/Realness
Secondaries: Mario

Papa John (NYC/RI)
Mains: Secretly the 2nd best Fox in NYC
Secondaries: Giving ***** deliverymen dollar bills son

The REAL Tuna (Scarsdale/Skidmore)
Mains: Pichu
Secondaries: The rest of the cast except the Marios/Yoshi

Prog (Westbury)
Mains: Falco
Secondaries: The truest of all homies

Nando (somewhere in Jersey, who gives a ****?)
Mains: Probably retired after Apex :(

HB****INGK (The Garden State)
Mains: Marth
Secondaries: Raper of Ice

SKINHOFF!??!?! (Scarsdale/LI)
Mains: THE BEST ****ING SAMUS
Secondaries: They gay

AVALANCHE

Sol (Mahopac)
Mains: HUGE

Ky (Mahopac)
Mains: Falco/Sheik/Fox/Marth

Phish-it (Mahopac)
Mains: DK/Ganon/MEAT

THE MARINER (Mahopac)
Mains: Being Terrible

Nintendude (Irvington)
Mains: Icies
Secondaries: Luigi/Smash 64 ****

FAKE *** *****S

Mogwai (Stamford) lol Connecticut (currently not giving a ****)
Secondaries: Pikachu

VanZ? (THE BX)
Mains: ****
Secondaries: ****

D1 (Brooklyn)
Mains: Fox
Secondaries: Marth/Yoshi/Falco

N64 (Albany/Kansas)*
Mains: Pikachu/Sheik
Secondaries: everyone else

Book! (Scarsdale/MW)
Mains: Secondaries

HollaAtchaBoy (Waterbury)
Mains: The Nine Hammer
Secondaries: There are other characters in this game?

Retired/Fake or Moved Outside of the EC:

Yedi (Mass/NJ) <--- he'll never admit it
Mains: trolling and stalking otg
Secondaries: a terrible Doc

Ritz (Hastings/Mass)
Secondaries: being a snitch

Moko the Legend (Harrison/Mass)
Mains: Jigglypuff

Kiru (New Rochelle)
Mains: Fox/everyone

SH3L (White Plains/Mass)
Mains: Fox/Kirby
Secondaries: A lot of people

Milos (Hastings)
Mains: being gay

Carlos (Hastings/Brooklyn)
Mains: Icies, played with us once, never saw him again

Emily (Brooklyn/Texas or some ****)
Mains: Icies
Secondaries: being a *****

AYO TICO (The Dominican Republic)
Mains: Game and Watch
Secondaries: Dubs and Best Buy Gift Cards

P.C. Jona *****(Port Chester)
Mains: Zelda
Secondaries: Falcon, being gay

Mikael (Chappaqua)
Mains: Falcon
Secondaries: Who are you kidding Mikael? Just move the cursor back to Falcon.

Captain Preq (Scarsdale)***********
Mains: Samus/Sheik
Secondaries: Icies/Fox

Shoutouts to our homies:

NYC BABY! LI! M.Tian and the rest of the NYC crew, HaZzarD, G$, HBK, Alu DJN ,scar,...... ****ing EVERYONE for being awesome, PC for being offended by the ******** **** we do and talk about, ****ing kid is too good, and Tristate smash for being sexy as all hell. (minus Shine Mike)

otg

Smash Master
Got some more vids coming up soon, so I figured I would let you all know. Come back and check out the vids every so often.

EDIT: Here is all the old links, I have condensed the original post to only show our Youtube channels.

Update: 10/19/08: These vids are from friendlies 10/12/08 I believe. There are a bunch more but until they all get uploaded I'll leave them here. Ft. OTG, Kiru, Jonadiaper, Moko

OTG (DK) vs. JonaDiaper (Falcon) Battlefield
OTG (DK) vs. JonaDiaper (Falco) Dreamland
OTG (DK) vs. JonaDiaper (Falco) Final Destination

Edit: 8/08/08

Some new vids are getting uploaded, I'll put them up as they come along.

Random Free For All - So many SD's...
OTG vs. SH3L - Doc v. Kirby (don't let him copy your abilities!!)
OTG vs. SH3L 2 Battlefield
OTG vs. SH3L 3 Yoshi's Story
OTG vs. SH3L 4 Dreamland *ugh too much dreamland*
OTG vs. SH3L 5 - "ftilt is the bane of kirby's existance"

Update: 8/13/08 Even more vids... yay!!! There are more but I have to run so expect an update later.

VIDEOS!!!! A bunch of friendlies from the other night.

OTG (Falco) vs. SH3L (Falcon)
OTG (Falcon) vs. Kiru (Pikachu)
OTG (Doctor Mario) vs. Kiru (Marth)
SH3L (Pichu) vs. Kiru (Marth) - wtf lol

Update: 8/17/08 Some new vids of me vs. Kiru, check em.

OTG (Falco) vs. Kiru (Fox)
OTG (Doctor Mario) vs. Kiru (Fox) 1
OTG (Doctor Mario) vs. Kiru (Fox) 2
OTG (Doctor Mario) vs. Kiru (Sheik)
OTG (Doctor Mario) vs. Kiru (Jigglypuff)
OTG (Marth) vs. Kiru (Falco)

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
I'll post my matches as soon as I can get some more.

...which will probably be in the winter =(

otg

Smash Master
I'll post my matches as soon as I can get some more.

...which will probably be in the winter =(
Hey, any vids you have of yourself playing with some of your friends are welcome, just let me know when they are up and I'll link them on the main page. I should also prolly clean up this page at some point to make it more organized and readible.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Yeah dude, the more the merrier. I think we spoke over the summer, so if you want to get down and play sometime you should hit me up:

AIm - ddotwx2.
Uh oh, another person shall soon suffer the wrath of Blue Deeks. Don't murder him too badly.

BTW, I recorded a crazy number of matches with my friends yesterday. Expect them on youtube as soon as my computer stops having problems =(. (I'll be saving the epic moments for a combo video)

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Last minute but you guys should go to ALukards biweekly on Sat. its looking big and it doesnt seem like you guys are that far. But yea i know its like 2 days notice so i feel you if you got something going on. I like playing new people from the tristae area.

Its north jersey btw

otg

Smash Master
Last minute but you guys should go to ALukards biweekly on Sat. its looking big and it doesnt seem like you guys are that far. But yea i know its like 2 days notice so i feel you if you got something going on. I like playing new people from the tristae area.

Its north jersey btw
Yeah, Nyko and I were thinking about going to this, so if we do, I'll be sure to make it known. If not we're definitely 100% going to the next one.

Neal:

Can't wait bro

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
yo if you wanna play let us know. ive been playing max everyweek so far this month so maybe you can join in
Yeah, I'd love to, but my biggest problem is traveling. That's why I can never play people >_>

Its north jersey btw
OMG, I wanna go to this so bad, but I can't travel all the way to Jersey, unless I had a ride. And no one plays Melee competitively in Yonkers. >_>

Reaver197

Smash Lord
lol, my hometown is in Westchester and I go to college in the city. There's a smash tourney happening at my college this weekend. Unfortunately, people who aren't students can't be in the actual competitive brackets for the prizes and stuff, but anyone can come to play friendlies.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
lol, my hometown is in Westchester and I go to college in the city. There's a smash tourney happening at my college this weekend. Unfortunately, people who aren't students can't be in the actual competitive brackets for the prizes and stuff, but anyone can come to play friendlies.
wait you go to NYU?

niko goes there lol

i think hes going to that to

he told me he was gonna ****.

it should be intresting if he runs into to you.

im just judging your skill by your join date. lol

nick is pretty dam good

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Nice, awesome! I might know him, but since I only know people's actual names here, I can't be sure who Niko is, lol. If I don't know him already, then I hope to meet him there.

But, barghs, school work = teh ****. I haven't got much time to play Melee, and taking off the weekend for the tourney is already pushing it as it is, so I can't really say that I'm all that great at the moment. No free time FTL.

But anyway, awesome vids, especially the DK ones, lol.

Niko45

Smash Master
Yea I'll be at that. Looking forward to playing you Reaver. I went to the one last year before I got good and got bounced early, so I'll be coming basically out of nowhere this year but we'll see. Thanks Jona, I was thinking of going all cfalcon how do you feel about that?

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, hopefully I'll see you around. Though I'm not sure I'll be able to tell if I meet you or not, lol.

Niko45

Smash Master
No, I actually graduated last year. I'm commuting to the city for work now. Occasionally I'm at alumni hall tho...my roommate from last year lives there now and we play melee a lot.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ah, that's cool. Unfortunately, I'm dormed all the way down at Lafayette, so I'm not so conveniently placed in that respect to alumni hall. However, I'm pretty much always up at campus working anyway, lol. It would be cool to meet up sometime and smash, maybe even before the tournament, though I don't want to presume too much free time on our parts.

otg

Smash Master
Ah, that's cool. Unfortunately, I'm dormed all the way down at Lafayette, so I'm not so conveniently placed in that respect to alumni hall. However, I'm pretty much always up at campus working anyway, lol. It would be cool to meet up sometime and smash, maybe even before the tournament, though I don't want to presume too much free time on our parts.
Reaver where are you from in Westchester? Any time you are around here you should come out to one of our smashfests.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I'm from a small little town called Chappaqua. Funnily enough, New Rochelle is pretty much equidistant from Chappaqua as it is from the city, however having a car will make it much easier to get to New Roch from my hometown. But, yes, definitely, I would love to. Got some friends from home that would probably like to come as well. We also do a gathering of sorts during the summer at one of my friend's home, so if you guys would like to and are able to, maybe you guys could come and visit as well, which would be awesome.

By the way otg, you main Doc? If so, it would be really awesome if you came to our little smashfest during the summer, since a friend of mine that comes to visit us for it mains doc as well, and he probably would love meeting another doc player.

Niko45

Smash Master
Friend me on facebook. I'm Nick Halliday and I am listed as attending the nyu tournament so find me there. I am thinking I will be down at nyu thursday and/or friday evenings so let me know when would be good for you.

otg

Smash Master
Nick, when is this tourney again? You said there was something for non-Nyu students right? I'd go just to see how you do if anything.

Reaver, yeah I main Doc sort of. I personally think I'm best with Falco but my Doc beasts. I **** with DK, Marth, Falcon and a few others as well. But yeah, we play here at SUNY Purchase all the time and we're always looking for new crew members so if you ever want to play just let me know and we'll make it happen.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ah, ok, I definitely will look for you on facebook.

Also, there will be, apparently, free unlimited amounts of brownies (I really hope they aren't exaggerating that), and free massages at the tournament. Sounds freaking awesome to me. The tournament is this Saturday, but if you're coming, we have to let one of the tournament organizers know by the end of today (Wednesday) so they can give your name to the guards so they'll let you into the building. I'm friends with the organizer of the Melee tournament, Justin, so I can pretty easily get in touch with him if you need me to.

Also, I would love to come play with you at Suny some time. It's like 20 minutes away from where I live.

Edit: Niko, if you see a friend invitation with a guy named Mikael, that's me.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Nick, when is this tourney again? You said there was something for non-Nyu students right? I'd go just to see how you do if anything.

Reaver, yeah I main Doc sort of. I personally think I'm best with Falco but my Doc beasts. I **** with DK, Marth, Falcon and a few others as well. But yeah, we play here at SUNY Purchase all the time and we're always looking for new crew members so if you ever want to play just let me know and we'll make it happen.
Oh snap, I'm going to Purchase when I graduate!

Niko45

Smash Master
It's this saturday at noon. It's very possible the non-nyu tournament will be more competitive overall so it may be worth coming for, idk. I'm thinking I'll be staying in the city with my friend friday night so max or jona if you guys want to come down and meet me there on saturday go for it.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
Oh snap, I'm going to Purchase when I graduate!
werd? if u ever make it on time, youll get ***** by max.

hes super gay.

It's this saturday at noon. It's very possible the non-nyu tournament will be more competitive overall so it may be worth coming for, idk. I'm thinking I'll be staying in the city with my friend friday night so max or jona if you guys want to come down and meet me there on saturday go for it.
D= i dont think ill be able to go =[

are you talking about the web2zone tourney?

does that even still go on?

Top Bottom