• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm just going to wing it again at this tourny. I had plans of using Sonic and Bowser, but since it's confirmed that Azen and M2K are definently going, this'll be a big tourny, so I'm going to finally practice with my Ice Climbers again. I will have no way of johning at the next tournament... unless I get grounded for bad grades in school and can't go to the tourny because of that <.< That and I'll be busy playing Sonic Chronicles before the tourny when it comes out. It's an RPG, so I'll buy it no matter what.

kown

Smash Lord
If u didnt live in Waco...u could probably train with more people...speakin of training...anyone want to play on Saturday...or Sunday....or maybe a little on Friday...whatever...

P.S Gea...uve got to do it...Peach ditto...Edrees...u gotta...man...its gonna be not epic lol...
haha yes Gea id wanna c that.

and gnes, im free tomarrow between 11- 1:30. or after 5

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So...Xyro wants to have a smasfest today, but he doesn't know where...maybe at PZ? Or if someone has a place they can have one today, please let him know. I don't know, guess we'll see what happens.

And I'm posting this because Crashboards isn't loading on his computer for whatever reason...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My custom avatar better still work >_>.

Edit: Phew

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
ROFL I feel funny being grouped with M2k and Azezn. Hahaaa.

Yeah Furbs convinced me to go. I'm gonna try to travel a bit more for Brawl now, so I'll start out with this :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ROFL I feel funny being grouped with M2k and Azezn. Hahaaa.

Yeah Furbs convinced me to go. I'm gonna try to travel a bit more for Brawl now, so I'll start out with this :)
Yay ^_^.

Want to MM? XD

Dojo

Smash Champion
Alot of us are thinking about renting out like 3 rooms between the lot of us at a motel and hold a smashfest after the tourney. You should do that with us. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Try to get ahold of Furbs? Maybe he can house?

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yeah. Normally, I house people at my place in College Station. However, It looks like I will have a lot of OOC and OOS people staying with me for this tourney. Because of this, I am going to try to find a motel that is close to PZ.

Rent a bunch of room, play a lot of smash, eat a lot of junk food, sleep in late, wake up early. That is the plan.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, I would like to do teams if I have enough money. I don't think I'd do good though, so...

Shök

Smash Champion
It can be frustrating having no light, right Stiltz?

How are you online?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
ok, I know M2k and AZen are attending, but now Edresses!! wow, you guys sure know how to convince those guys huh? ;)

kown

Smash Lord
hey has anyone talked to xyro77 recently...he was supposed to comeover but never showed. he has not answered his fone since the morning.

Doxa

Smash Rookie
I may be able to do housing the night before and maybe make a run by the airport. First I'll have to clarify my availability for that weekend. I barely attend tourneys though maybe i'll see this one through.

More certainty, later.

Top Bottom