• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's an unofficial Hobo. It's a Hubo.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
After reading everything, I'm leaning towards both sides. There are good point brought up by both but also flaws. I'll decide after The Drink Station Tourney.

Btw, I'm tired of people saying snake is a good counter for mk. No hes not. Either the snake can evenly keep up to try to win or massively get *****. Snakes gets monstered in the air and MK has six jumps to **** him. Look at chillindude vs plank. He was keeping up and winning with the down grab but plank could of easily done the get up attack because he wasn't shielding. He BARELY won with a dair at the edge -.-.
Moral of the story: MK can bang ride snake or have small trouble.

PS: I thought Dojo was for the ban before. What happened? :confused:

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
By the way, I'd like to mention that only 6 of the 35 people who voted against the ban in the SBR are regular tournament players. Isn't it great that people who don't even play the game make these decisions for us?

PS: I thought Dojo was for the ban before. What happened? :confused:
He changes his mind every week. M2K called him "emo" in the SBR because he changes his mind so often.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sweet, it's good to know that all the rules are made by people who don't actually play the game in tourneys...

I think I'll go ahead and start banging my head against the wall now. :)

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Sweet, it's good to know that all the rules are made by people who don't actually play the game in tourneys...

I think I'll go stab myself in the face now. :)
Yep. At least half the SBR doesn't even play Brawl. It's amazing how Melee players rule the Brawl community somehow.

Dojo is part of TX

i already established that TX wants MK banned, dojos original tag against santi was BROKN, come on, his opinion at that time is obvious. After i 3 stocked him in that friendly and ***** him in the singles bracket, he was convinced he wasn't good, and was making all these emo posts, and it probably didn't help that I ***** him WITH MK, to further convince him. He said I'm much smarter than him and he said he's not good.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
By the way, I'd like to mention that only 6 of the 35 people who voted against the ban in the SBR are regular tournament players. Isn't it great that people who don't even play the game make these decisions for us?

He changes his mind every week. M2K called him "emo" in the SBR because he changes his mind so often.
This is actually false and Lee Harris just doesn't know much about the smash scene outside of texas.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Also.

I'm a douchey emo who cuts himself at night over this game. I change my mind everyday because I realize he's a broken POS like the rest of this game, but I want to win and am not good enough unless I use MK.

Option 1 now. Ban him.

Lol please... GTFO

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I love all you guys. Seriously.

Except you CY. That comment earned you my eternal secret hatred. :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You basically prove my point by not providing any counter evidence and just simply saying I don't know what I'm talking about. If you think it is false, prove me wrong (which you can't).

Thanks for being an asshat though
Sorry I don't go around acting condescending towards people whom I've never met before. Also, you are reaching for straws and it's painfully obvious. Spreading false propaganda about the sbr isn't going to help you do anything.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Also.

I'm a douchey emo who cuts himself at night over this game. I change my mind everyday because I realize he's a broken POS like the rest of this game, but I want to win and am not good enough unless I use MK.

Option 1 now. Ban him.

Lol please... GTFO
Hey, I defended you :p

Sorry I don't go around acting condescending towards people whom I've never met before. Also, you are reaching for straws and it's painfully obvious. Spreading false propaganda about the sbr isn't going to help you do anything.
It's not that I'm acting condescending to be an ***, I'm just confident in my position and that comes off cocky or condescending. My confidence in my position is what has allowed me to make the gains I have and influence the community.

You still have yet to prove me wrong. If it is so painfully obvious that I am reaching for straws, then prove it! I await your response!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

It's not that I'm acting condescending to be an ***, I'm just confident in my position and that comes off cocky or condescending. My confidence in my position is what has allowed me to make the gains I have and influence the community.

You still have yet to prove me wrong. If it is so painfully obvious that I am reaching for straws, then prove it! I await your response!

I don't need to make a list of players. The fact that you don't even know who people like OBM are yet you are in the SBR says enough. You really don't follow the smash scene outside of texas. I have seen almost all those players in tournament results save for like 9. Even players who quit like Cort, have still been to more brawl tournaments then you have, made more money, and know more about the game.

I can't believe it's gotten to the point where you are just trying to discredit the people who voted.

Come on man, I voted FOR MK being banned and I'm still calling you out on this. That isn't good.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
again, as ive said before. SBR cant do the right thing. Lee Harris proved this.

I think I'll go ahead and start banging my head against the wall now. :)
ive been doing that since melee. they dont want to do whats right. They are afraid of stepping on peoples toes.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I don't need to make a list of players. The fact that you don't even know who people like OBM are yet you are in the SBR says enough. You really don't follow the smash scene outside of texas. I have seen almost all those players in tournament results save for like 9. Even players who quit like Cort, have still been to more brawl tournaments then you have, made more money, and know more about the game.

I can't believe it's gotten to the point where you are just trying to discredit the people who voted.

Come on man, I voted FOR MK being banned and I'm still calling you out on this. That isn't good.
Rofl, Cort originally voted to ban MK and he hasn't played the game since then. So what influenced his decision? Text. You have become such a suck up lately to all the new douchebag leaders of this community. The leadership of the Smash community is a joke now. Everyone follows the SBR's lead (who have a horrible rule set and make stupid decisions all the time) unlike the Melee days and no one can think for themselves.

Even greg, who voted for the ban, has made several posts about how people who don't play in tournaments regularly shouldn't have a vote. I win, you lose.

PS. They kicked me out of the SBR today for telling everyone how only 6 of the 35 people who voted actually play in tournaments. Yay for our awesome new(b) leadership!

There are maybe 10 actual good Brawl players in the SBR. The rest are scrubs who got in through friends or people who can type a lot. Yay!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rofl, Cort originally voted to ban MK and he hasn't played the game since then. So what influenced his decision? Text. You have become such a suck up lately to all the new douchebag leaders of this community. The leadership of the Smash community is a joke now. Everyone follows the SBR's lead (who have a horrible rule set and make stupid decisions all the time) unlike the Melee days and no one can think for themselves.

Even greg, who voted for the ban, has made several posts about how people who don't play in tournaments regularly shouldn't have a vote. I win, you lose.

PS. They kicked me out of the SBR today for telling everyone how only 6 of the 35 people who voted actually play in tournaments. Yay for our awesome new(b) leadership!

There are maybe 10 actual good Brawl players in the SBR. The rest are scrubs who got in through friends or people who can type a lot. Yay!
What exactly do you win? You are acting rediculous.

It's just a character in a game.

Jesus Christ.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The irony here is that, aside from mods, you are the only person to ever be let into the SBR for this exact reason.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The irony here is that, aside from mods, you are the only person to ever be let into the SBR for this exact reason.
I also lol'd at that.

Considering Lee Harris is the only SBR member to ever have a vote about whether or not he should be removed from the SBR, I think it may be prudent for those listening to him realizing that this has been going on longer than Metaknight.

The SBR has rules. You broke them. That's why you were removed.

Xyro77

I also lol'd at that.

Considering Lee Harris is the only SBR member to ever have a vote about whether or not he should be removed from the SBR, I think it may be prudent for those listening to him realizing that this has been going on longer than Metaknight.

The SBR has rules. You broke them. That's why you were removed.
what was the rule that he broke?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
what was the rule that he broke?
Well, I'd tell you, but taht'd be telling you the rules we have posted and that'd be breaking the rules because of a rule I can't tell you and-

I'm kidding.

He caused disruptions on a frequent basis and, via forums and AIM conversations, handed out information posted in the SBR for reason of dissent and attack. That's not something we allow, and something we are cracking down on now.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman

this pic is godlike!!!!!!!!! keep it up

Xyro77

Well, I'd tell you, but taht'd be telling you the rules we have posted and that'd be breaking the rules because of a rule I can't tell you and-

I'm kidding.

He caused disruptions on a frequent basis and, via forums and AIM conversations, handed out information posted in the SBR for reason of dissent and attack. That's not something we allow, and something we are cracking down on now.
Do you give out warnings? or is it a 1 strike your out?

heytallman

CTALL
It's been quite a while since we had any drama at all, now this drama is the most epic yet. I feel like stirring it up!

Each and every one of you smell bad, and I strongly dislike you all. Except for OS and Pipes. They are cool.

Also, who's going to PnT this Saturday?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Judging from the LeeHarris situation it should have been one and done. However, we were nice and put it to a vote-of which he was allowed to stay in (by a ridiculously small margin)-and after which he promised to act more appropriately (this was about 3 months ago). Obviously, his true colors are showing now. He is also the only member ever to have been allowed back without having earned it (or being a moderator).

He can't defend his position, so instead of attacking the stance, he attacks the people making the stance.

LeeHarris doesn't even know who Vidjo is, nor does he think Vidjo attends tournaments or should have an opinion (ironic, considering he won a tournament just last weekend).

Xyro77

If he could form a defense would you consider him to be let back in?

He cant be THAT bad, right?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Judging from the LeeHarris situation it should have been one and done. However, we were nice and put it to a vote-of which he was allowed to stay in (by a ridiculously small margin)-and after which he promised to act more appropriately (this was about 3 months ago). Obviously, his true colors are showing now. He is also the only member ever to have been allowed back without having earned it (or being a moderator).

He can't defend his position, so instead of attacking the stance, he attacks the people making the stance.

LeeHarris doesn't even know who Vidjo is, nor does he think Vidjo attends tournaments or should have an opinion (ironic, considering he won a tournament just last weekend).
Vidjo doesn't attend tournaments. The one he attended this weekend was one of very, very few. That said, he is still an excellent player and goes to touranments when he can and is a threat in the MW scene still. He works on saturdays, so it makes it difficult for him.

And if he wants in, he'd have to apply like everyone else.

Top Bottom