• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
i challenge anyone bold enough to a shaved-legs match...

loser has to... well you know...
I'm down! Bout 5 players from dallas MIGHT be coming to hobo13. Would you mind chopping on $5 +shaved-legs match? I used to swim and, quite frankly, enjoy shaved legs. You get that sexy feel when your calfs and thighs touch cold denim.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I accept shaved legs matches, I will shave either one leg or both, whichever option you feel is more embarresing. I also challenge anyone to a BCMM.

Phantom, U know you like the feel of denim against ur freshly shaven legs... Don't lie.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Oh, if you only knew me PhantomX. You would realize that...

happy neuron signals towards # of sexual encounters with women > happy neuron signals towards shaved legs.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure I would have to go through 3 or 4 razors to shave my legs... and the itching when it grew back would be unbearable.

Besides, many women like their men to be beastly :p

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
guys. i take it back. I want to blow the **** top off of drink station!

NO PLAYER CAP!!!!!!

BRING SET-ups!!!!!!!!!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Xyro, sweet.

No setups from me though.

Also, Phantom sorry dude but since you lost that Ditto at HOBO 12... U gotta shave ur legs. Nao.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I don't use little Mexicans to shave my legs >:( Only thing I use them for is my lawn-work. OH!

DMG, you're going to Houston on the 6th? I'll be in San Antonio XD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
^^ Racist lol. Oooo...DMG isn't gonna have a partner on the 6th..wanna team? :p
Actually, why not? I need a partner, why not a beast Snake player? We can be called the "Underaged Bas****s" or something lol.

But yeah, if anyone wants me for a teammate, throw me a PM. I will try to respond when I can either today or when I get back from NY tomorrow.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Actually, why not? I need a partner, why not a beast Snake player? We can be called the "Underaged Bas****s" or something lol.

But yeah, if anyone wants me for a teammate, throw me a PM. I will try to respond when I can either today or when I get back from NY tomorrow.
Request confirmed. ;)

10Isentapmtodrmarioguyforashavingsession

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
speaking of pipes.

ATTENTION HOUSTON!!!!!

As many of you know, at ohsnap there were 2 rooms with setups. As crews was going on(tx vs ok) some sick minded freak (who only wants to destroy peoples hearing for life and cause ever lasting bad dreams) decided to slip into the empty room and sync the "25BGM" song(from the old classic dk stage) to play on 8 tvs at one time and turn the volume up to max.

Sadly.......i walked in there.

AND BOOM!

OMEGA HEAD PAINS! BLOOD POURING OUT OF MY EARS....death was soon to follow.

after a while people heard the song playing louder than the entire crew battle and so they went into the room to find out WTF was going on.....they found me there crying and curled up into a ball with spit dripping from my mouth.

SO

WHO EVER DID THAT HORRID ACT WILL PAY! ILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

heytallman

CTALL
speaking of pipes.

ATTENTION HOUSTON!!!!!

As many of you know, at ohsnap there were 2 rooms with setups. As crews was going on(tx vs ok) some sick minded freak (who only wants to destroy peoples hearing for life and cause ever lasting bad dreams) decided to slip into the empty room and sync the "25BGM" song(from the old classic dk stage) to play on 8 tvs at one time and turn the volume up to max.

Sadly.......i walked in there.

AND BOOM!

OMEGA HEAD PAINS! BLOOD POURING OUT OF MY EARS....death was soon to follow.

after a while people heard the song playing louder than the entire crew battle and so they went into the room to find out WTF was going on.....they found me there crying and curled up into a ball with spit dripping from my mouth.

SO

WHO EVER DID THAT HORRID ACT WILL PAY! ILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Proof that Allan truly tells THE BEST stories ever! I lol'd so hard!

kown

Smash Lord
yea are u guys down. stilts rt and xyro would be showing up after work.

ill call you guys to make sure ull are down for it.

Confirmed that are going:

xyro
stiltz
kown

maybe:
RT

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
yea are u guys down. stilts rt and xyro would be showing up after work.

ill call you guys to make sure ull are down for it.
Yea, I'm definitely down. I know how annoying it is to call a lot of people and have all of them say them going depends on how many other people are going. If everyone has that stance, the event doesn't happen.

Esca

Smash Champion
Woah. So I just looked back a couple of pages, and saw how bad Hylian got wrecked against Lee. That was intense. GF Hylian, go put on your beanie. LOL.

Also: Team San Angelo vs. Beaumont? K.

kown

Smash Lord
xyro says he is going to be at drinkstation at 10...so if anyone wants to meet sooner than that im down.

attending: xyro Kown Stiltz

maybe: ozz, RT, Ultimate

Top Bottom