• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

chickenwing2k2

Smash Apprentice
Heeey, it's Chickenwing! Remember our epic matchup at HOBO 2?

Dugfinn: "...okay, DINGDING AND CHICKENWING, TV 4!" xD

Too good.
lol, yea i remember...and i sucked then. LOL...wait...i STILL suck. Anywho. Good times. Well, hello everyone. I would just like to tell everyone(whoever's coming To SA that is...) that Our Venue has 9 TV's. Of course we would like more, but that will be mentioned later on!

Esca

Smash Champion
At LasT

Takeurlife2 got 2nd place.

I got 5th along with Popertop.

Seiya got 7th.

At Oklahoma DoJo got first, and RoyR took second.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Is that where everyone is? I go on the chatbox a lot and no one is there! How do you guys have time for all of these?

By the way, would the next HOBO be like around January? I'd love to go.

heytallman

CTALL
Is that where everyone is? I go on the chatbox a lot and no one is there! How do you guys have time for all of these?

By the way, would the next HOBO be like around January? I'd love to go.
Yes, the next HOBO is in January, there's also the Drink Station tournament on the 6th and weeklies/monthlies at the PnT, all info is on the first page.

Nobody ever really goes into the Smash chat any more, but sometimes you can catch some people.

Also, it appears as though you are new here. My name is Tallman, welcome to the Houston thread, where spam runs rampant. Whereabouts in Houston do you live? Mayhaps practice can go down.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
If the tournament isn't outside I'll go lol and so will a lot of other people, but if it is still outside <_< that's like -6 off the bat XD

And I agree with Dawn...More SSBM

Btw Dawn, start posting in the Houston Melee Thread more often. Not a lot of us check this thread out since we get scrutinized for posting here although it still says Houston Thread and not Houston Brawl Thread.

heytallman

CTALL
If the tournament isn't outside I'll go lol and so will a lot of other people, but if it is still outside <_< that's like -6 off the bat XD

And I agree with Dawn...More SSBM

Btw Dawn, start posting in the Houston Melee Thread more often. Not a lot of us check this thread out since we get scrutinized for posting here although it still says Houston Thread and not Houston Brawl Thread.
GTFO with your Melee....although I did play it the other day......I 3 stocked RT's Marth with my Jigglypuff lololololol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
GTFO with your Melee....although I did play it the other day......I 3 stocked RT's Marth with my Jigglypuff lololololol
*inserts john related to M2K and Mango*

:)

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
does anyone here live around sugarland? Ill be in that area for thanksgiving and id be down for some brawl.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
It would seem we don't need to specify what game anymore so I just dropped Melee from the title. Boy, talk about confusion! Good thing it's all crystal clear now.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice

Update​
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
Its Pronouncd (All-Mow-Bow)

AwL
MoBo​

(Axxo's Weekly Living Melee Or Brawl Orgie)
When: Every Saturday (unless its been canceled or a if theres a Hobo)
There will be SSB
,SSBM,SSBB,SSBB+
Also a Tournament if more than 10 people show up.
Plz bring Set-ups

Tourny Rules:
Melee: MLG Rule Set
Brawl: Hobo Rule Set

Entry Fee: $4
Axxo Cool Fee: 4$ <-----Sry but need money to run these things.

Payout:
1st=60%
2nd=30%
3rd=10%

Call cell for any Questions
832-659-9561

Calendar
November Weeks-Melee only
December Weeks-Both Melee n Brawl
January Weeks-Melee Only
February Weeks-Both Melee n Brawl
And so on...........

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Houston players who housed with me for OH SNAP! v4.0:

Your buddy Jimbo left his backpack at my apartment with his laptop and GameCube controller inside. I imagine these are all pretty important items, so tell him to give me a call so that we can make arrangements for him to get all that stuff back.

Conversely, did any of you guys happen to pick up an extra set of keys thinking they were yours? - If you did, they belong to my roommate, and we need them back ASAP.

Thanks,
-- H.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Axxo has a Smashfest every week lol SSBM on Saturday and SSBB/M on the following weekend and apparently if enough people come to those then it'll end up being a tournament.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Congrats to Roy for taking second place at OHSNAP. Now pay me back. And we need some practice, it's been too long. :)

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
LOOLolollolOLOLOL

It's a pretty good thing Lucario and Bowser have advantages on MK.
Check mah Sig LololOLolOLolOLolOLolol
DUDE I LEFT MY POKEMON CARDS IN YOUR CAR!

also i have your cup holder, it stuck to my yoohoo when i got out of your car lol

Top Bottom