• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

CY

Smash Ace
stupid wisdom teeth, i coule be going to LA right now. :( oh well, the pain isn't even bad when i'm on these pain pills.

anywho, good luck today TX.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Wow.......hey flip u and NinjaLink are awesome man.........look at a combo NL did......NL is purple
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMGZUQjroE

Other vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV8NmhSBXmw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bphbzqFqdF4

NL's Ike:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDcq1Rp02Eg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFWLU-ypYvA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb6mASnWa8U

NL'S Rob:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WiShL7AjAc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SWYbhWMpj0

Axxo's MiNi Tourney 1

This Saturday......
Food all around here.....
Other Games......
Pimpslap says anyone that plays yugioh,magic,or Pokemon plz attend......
And for any questions call 832-659-9561 <---Axxo's Cell
Plz bring Set Ups
Call if ur coming late

Tourney starts at 2 pm.

Entry fee--3 bucks
1st-60% pot
2nd-40% pot

Please pm me if ur coming so i can add u too a list................

Attending:
Spade
Joker
Jesus
Onii-Chan
Pimpslap
Boom
Ultimate Razor
Void
Kage
Dawn
And 5 other ppl that dont have nick names

MELEE!!!!:chuckle:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If anyone cares...Flip won the Play n Trade. I regret not entering.

P.S., Flip, your Wolf is still trash. :)

heytallman

CTALL
The PnT thing was fun, I'll have to go back some time. I finally got to play DingDing, nice :link2: man, you should have had that first game we played. But that was the most epic comeback ever (for those of you who didn't see it, 0-55% in about 5 seconds. It was ****). We definitely need to play more. I also wanna play your :ike: sometime too.

Gea, if we ever meet in a tournament again, let's do randoms again, that was too good.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
The PnT thing was fun, I'll have to go back some time. I finally got to play DingDing, nice :link2: man, you should have had that first game we played. But that was the most epic comeback ever (for those of you who didn't see it, 0-55% in about 5 seconds. It was ****). We definitely need to play more. I also wanna play your :ike: sometime too.

Gea, if we ever meet in a tournament again, let's do randoms again, that was too good.
Hm, tourney was pretty good. I had to face :mario2::wolf:,:peach:,:falco::falcon:. In that order. My :diddy: prevailed once again today, but on the finals, I couldn't have won without the help of both:metaknight: and CPing Rainbow Cruise. Good stuff.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman

Thanks, props to ur mad skillz with :lucas: as well.
I did better than I expected I would at this, and I'm glad I went. I was kinda nervous, seeing how I hadn't been to a tourney since HOBO 11. Lol @ my epic fan club on my first matchup, too funny. xD

Well, I definitely noticed a few flaws in my playstyle, and from that, I've made myself a little to-do list to complete b4 the next one:

1.) Get used to smashing when ppl are open on ground, rather than ftilt

2.) Find a good counter for/learn how to fight a good :falco: and :peach:

3.) NEVER...EVAR...pick :link2: for Jungle Japes...I don't even wanna think about why nemore...:urg:
:chuckle:

Definitely worth the 5 bucks (and 41 cents tax, lol xP). I might be able to make it to the monthly, but I'm definitely going and looking forward to the Drink Station tourney. Hope to c yall there! :p

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Thx for everyone coming to my smashfest.......

........................................................................................................................................................................................
Its Pronouncd (All-Mow-Bow)

AwL
MoBo​

(Axxo's Weekly Living Melee Or Brawl Orgie)
When: Every Saturday (unless its been canceled or a if theres a Hobo)
There will be SSB
,SSBM,SSBB,SSBB+
Also a Tournament if more than 10 people show up.
Plz bring Set-ups

Tourny Rules:
Melee: MLG Rule Set
Brawl: Hobo Rule Set

Entry Fee: $4
Axxo Cool Fee: 4$ <-----Sry but need money to run these things.

Payout:
1st=60%
2nd=30%
3rd=10%

Call cell for any Questions
832-659-9561

Calendar
November Weeks-Melee only
December Weeks-Both Melee n Brawl
January Weeks-Melee Only
February Weeks-Both Melee n Brawl
And so on...........

jog

Smash Journeyman
PnT was pretty fun. i need a lot more practice though. i call not having a wii johns.

the character icons in these posts are too good
"its like a story book"

TheJerm

Smash Champion
He's BlueJ on the boards. Jaime is his name. GG's ding ding, I wanna play you some other time, I'll be sure to bring it harder than my sorry performance today D:

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
He's BlueJ on the boards. Jaime is his name. GG's ding ding, I wanna play you some other time, I'll be sure to bring it harder than my sorry performance today D:
Ah, ty. Yea, gg's indeed, too close.
...LOL sorry performance!? Ur :toonlink: was beast! I wanna c u when u bring ur A-game, most definitely. But yea, I think I'll prepare for the drink station tourney a little more than I did for this one (lvl 9 comps ftl :\). I'll prolly get my friend LoneWolf to come, check out his placements at the HOBOs he's gone to, his :wolf:'s too good.

Edit: correction, ever since HOBO10 LoneWolf changed his name to Axe. Oh, and he's my team partner as well. Team Wolfgang FTW! :D

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Ah, ty. Yea, gg's indeed, too close.
...LOL sorry performance!? Ur :toonlink: was beast! I wanna c u when u bring ur A-game, most definitely. But yea, I think I'll prepare for the drink station tourney a little more than I did for this one (lvl 9 comps ftl :\). I'll prolly get my friend LoneWolf to come, check out his placements at the HOBOs he's gone to, his :wolf:'s too good.

Edit: correction, ever since HOBO10 LoneWolf changed his name to Axe. Oh, and he's my team partner as well. Team Wolfgang FTW! :D
Yea, I'll bring my A game to the drink station. Oh, and level 9 comps, lol, I think that actually hurts your skill. If you want some sparing people, just get at me or blueJ. We always play together, with a pretty good MK, and two of our friends use alot of characters.

Shök

Smash Champion
Well right now, I'm not close to your house.

So I don't think you will be able to pick me up...

Shök

Smash Champion
It's no that I don't want to play, I just can't go to your house right now..

Shök

Smash Champion
That's what I did, Clueless.

Why do you think the talking has stopped?

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I'll bring my A game to the drink station. Oh, and level 9 comps, lol, I think that actually hurts your skill. If you want some sparing people, just get at me or blueJ. We always play together, with a pretty good MK, and two of our friends use alot of characters.
Yea, I totally agree, lvl 9 comps are horrible for practice...they use no advanced techs and u can't mindgame them. :\ I just use them to warm up MY strategies, seeing how no falco main will only grab u once, lols. I usually hav a big group of friends to play with b4 tournies, but I was the only one out of all of us who went to this one, so...yeah. :ohwell:

Phew...I dozed off this afternoon, and woke up after an hour of no blood circulation going on in my right arm. I was like, OHSANP I CAN"T PALY T3H BARWLS NEMORE NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!11
:dizzy:
But srsly, waking up with your own dead hand on ur face is pretty disturbing. :urg:

Top Bottom