• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Trela

Smash Lord
That sounds nice. I might just be able to go to this one.

I've really gotta go to more Tourneyz. I'm all "Lonely" here!

=Trela=

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Dont think xyro is doing this one, since he said he wasnt gonna mess with december. Probably someone else, but I dont know much aboutt he drink station. Oh well, I'll go to this =]

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm...I don't know if I want to enter. But I will gladly help run one of the tourneys if help is needed. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guy its a tournament. it wont pull in 70+ people but its still an event. me and nefarious are running it and its a real deal...this is not a fest.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Low tier sounds fun.

I will look into it :).

CY

Smash Ace
i gotta get my ****ing wisdom teeth removed friday. my mom rescheduled my appointment without even asking me so this means i PROBABLY won't be able to go to LAST 2. i'll be on so many xanex so it's gonna be insanely hard to go but i'll try to. i don't even know why i posted this here but i thought i'de share this. -_- i heard getting your wisdom teeth out is extremly painful.

blah

heytallman

CTALL
i gotta get my ****ing wisdom teeth removed friday. my mom rescheduled my appointment without even asking me so this means i PROBABLY won't be able to go to LAST 2. i'll be on so many xanex so it's gonna be insanely hard to go but i'll try to. i don't even know why i posted this here but i thought i'de share this. -_- i heard getting your wisdom teeth out is extremly painful.

blah
It's not TOO painful, it's just very uncomfortable. Say hello for not being able to do/wanting to do anything for a week. It's also extremely difficult to eat. But hey, look on the bright side, you should get lots of Jello (I did, at least)

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice

blah
bummer dude are you still gonna be at esca's that friday night? id like a friendly wit your falco

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Low tier tourny does sound fun. Too bad Sheik is barely out of low tier and into middle, so if I go I'd have to use Lucas... or Yoshi (Like the old days for me :D). Sounds fun.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna chill this weekend n play......

I wanna throw a mini tourney at my house this Saturday...anyone interested........Axxo's MiNi Tourney 1

This Saturday......
Food all around here.....
Other Games......
Pimpslap says anyone that plays yugioh,magic,or Pokemon plz attend......
And for any questions call 832-659-9561 <---Axxo's Cell

Tourney starts at 2 pm.

Entry fee--3 bucks
1st-60% pot
2nd-40% pot

Please pm me if ur coming so i can add u too a list.................

Attending:
Spade
Joker
Onii-Chan
Pimpslap
Boom
Jog
HeyTallMan

Popertop

Smash Champion
Do you have any teeth that are impacted? That is, the root of the tooth is wrapped around the bone?

I had three of mine that were impacted, I was basically out of comission for a week, and cleaning those holes is a pain in the ***.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i got all 4 of my wisdom teeth remove at once, it was about 4 days before i could eat solid food without dealing with horrible pain and i was constantly swallowing blood (i threw up blood a few times from swallowing so much[semen]) so yeah, brawl sux

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
LISTEN UP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Starting friday! Xyro,Royr,sethlon,t-rex,3000,kalo,furbs and about 8 more people will be heading off to Oklahoma for OHSNAP 4! Its a quadruple state tournament. I will be posting updates as things unfold! Please support your city as we will **** all enemy states.

othere players from tx that are going are: hylian,santi,dojo,infinity,melee1,d4ba.

again, plz root for us. i will keep you updated.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LISTEN UP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Starting friday! Xyro,Royr,sethlon,t-rex,3000,kalo,furbs and about 8 more people will be heading off to Oklahoma for OHSNAP 4! Its a quadruple state tournament. I will be posting updates as things unfold! Please support your city as we will **** all enemy states.

othere players from tx that are going are: hylian,santi,dojo,infinity,melee1,d4ba.

again, plz root for us. i will keep you updated.
Texas has this ****!!!

Also, you guys are lucky to just have your wisdom teeth removed. I had my wisdom teeth and my molars removed at the same time. 8 permanent teeth. At once. They weren't impacted I don't think, but they were really long :/. I couldn't eat ANYTHING for a week. I couldn't even open my mouth or close it for that matter for a few days so I couldn't talk or anything.

It was horrible :/.

Top Bottom