• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
So... Metaknight with a dress... err
WHATS UP ON HOBO 12.. My Didday put some HGH on his nanerz

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
You houstonians...

Disappoint me.
You guys have the biggest community out of Texas...

And NONE OF YOU are gonna make it. :(
The biggest Brawl community and almost no one travels?

Actually this seems to apply to other Houston communities. Wonder what's up with that....

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
make it to lee's this weekend?

well i would love to go Dojo but i cant cause of money and job =/

maybe the next one?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
wow little ****?really dude talk about not seeing it all...you are directly positioned on the smalls yet there are a wide range like other females...yes i like videogames and i do find asian girls very hot and would choose one of them over any black chick anyday of the week and for your statement i provide you with something i cooked up for this exact situation.
Way to read something that isn't an insult as something that is. I just posted an observation.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
So uh...ANYONE in houston going to lee's tourney this weekend???

...I can chip in for gas T_T...
Bears is coming and Stiltz wants to go. I can get you guys housing and we are going to have a kick *** time after the tourney. Almost all of Dallas is coming (around 10 people!).

COME ON HOUSTON, GET A CARPOOL TOGETHER! If you need me to call your work and make up some lies to get you off for the weekend, let me know. If you car pool and get free housing, you will hardly need any money at all. DO IT!

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Come on Houston! If you want to get better and experience other events and new formats you have to travel! You can't just go to one tournament series D:

We've got 10 people from Dallas coming! TEN! Their drive is a whole 2 hours longer than yours too!

Dojo

Smash Champion
Only when he has goggles.
Don't ask how I know that.
XD
Ok enough gay ****.

Santi's Bday tomorrow!!!
The ****er is 18. He's legal!!
Everybody come down to San Angelo for a huge smashfest tomorrow!!!
I'm not talking about smash brothers!!!

TheJerm

Smash Champion
well yea, I would have to see it to make judgements. Hopefully toon link doesnt get any adjustments xD. And I'm not down for the MK ban in the first place.

heytallman

CTALL
Not looking to change the fundamentals of the game, just to balance the power and weight of characters (most likely). It's still just an idea and I've only experimented with about 10 characters.
Can we make Lucas' upsmash a bit stronger please? I don't think it's strong enough, definitely needs to be buffed.

Gea

Smash Master
Come on Houston! If you want to get better and experience other events and new formats you have to travel! You can't just go to one tournament series D:

We've got 10 people from Dallas coming! TEN! Their drive is a whole 2 hours longer than yours too!
You guys just picked a bad weekend for some of us. :(

Can we make Lucas' upsmash a bit stronger please? I don't think it's strong enough, definitely needs to be buffed.
Any stronger and it'd make people bald upon impact. Wanting some company?

Make Peach's fthrow Melee-esque. Yay she's fixed.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Not looking to change the fundamentals of the game, just to balance the power and weight of characters (most likely). It's still just an idea and I've only experimented with about 10 characters.
This is exactly why i opposed hacks in the first place. the whole slippery slope arument starts coming into effect. brawl should not be messed with. if so it should not be tourney standard, just something to play with. the game was made as it is, the only real things that i see needing to be changed are tripping and controller port priorities. other then that it shouldnt be changed.

EDIT: V and this V

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Not only do hacks alter the way the game was created/meant to be played in the first place, they just aren't practical for most people.

That and lets say it does for some reason become standard. How will it be enforced? Maybe someone brings their wii and has their favorite character slightly and subtly buffed to a point that he's really good. How would that be checked? If it were checked thoroughly, tournys would be slowed down immensely.

Hacks are meant for nothing more than friendlies and funsies. Why would the SBR possibly be looking into that?

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone give me a ride to the tourney this weekend....I will pay gas.....just Pm me or call my cell to see whats up.........832-659-9561

Top Bottom