• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
We've got players for each of those down here, so I've got decent practice against them. My hardest matchup against those is Alex because you have to space yourself so well and not get grabbed. If you want to play, come to my tournament with the other Houston players this weekend

Santi

Smash Lord
No johns.
It's not hard to see open TV's unless your drooling over melee.

Pipes

Smash Rookie
Man this thread is infected with Melee players who have nothing better to do than tell us Houston players how much our game sucks, regardless of the fact that we all have fun playing it and we just had our ELEVENTH official tournament, in which AZEN and M2K both showed up.
Seriously.
If you want to complain go to the ****ing melee threads.
Nobody wants to hear your *****ing.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man this thread is infected with Melee players who have nothing better to do than tell us Houston players how much our game sucks, regardless of the fact that we all have fun playing it and we just had our ELEVENTH official tournament, in which AZEN and M2K both showed up.
Seriously.
If you want to complain go to the ****ing melee threads.
Nobody wants to hear your *****ing.
Kinda harsh but he has a point.

This is for all intents and purposes the Houston Brawl Thread now. In fact I'll go ahead and edit the title to make it reflect that.

And since I keep TGM out of the melee threads when he goes in there to make fun of people for their choice of preferred smash game I'll go ahead and do the same in here.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I would totally go if I didn't have work. Ah well...

Need more updates on Hobo 12. :)

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I would totally go if I didn't have work. Ah well...

Need more updates on Hobo 12. :)
Smash > work! I'll call your boss and tell them you have an emergency to attend to

So who's **** am I supposed to be sucking to get out to Austin? (Who's making the drive from Houston to Austin?)
For THAT, I'll drive all the way to Houston and ****ing pick you up!

WE NEED MORE HOUSTON TRAVELERS! Get a carpool together mangs!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey TGM? Is the ban on MetaKnight going to be permanent you think?
im not sure. im just going to do this one and then ill send the results to SBR. this wil help them make thier decision and once they do.......we will see from there

Gea

Smash Master
im not sure. im just going to do this one and then ill send the results to SBR. this wil help them make thier decision and once they do.......we will see from there
Didn't M2K come out and say the SBR isn't banning him or something?

Gea

Smash Master
Gea, main jiggs... fox's up smash...55%...jiggs dies...laughter insues...amazing
Whatever punk. Your Fox wasn't doing THAT hot against her. Besides, I already main a crappy character. YOU... YOU... METAKNIGHT PLAYER.

P.S. YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH AN ASIAN GIRL. EVER.

Link is awesome... he makes me think of dying every second I play him. There's no greater thrill
My new favorite quote.

Gnes

Smash Master
Whatever punk. Your Fox wasn't doing THAT hot against her. Besides, I already main a crappy character. YOU... YOU... METAKNIGHT PLAYER.

P.S. YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH AN ASIAN GIRL. EVER.

My new favorite quote.

.....WHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT...ILL KILL U...AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!! :mad: AND HOW DARE U DASH MY DREAMS!!!! :)

P.S i met his asian girl in class today...mwahahahaha one step closer :chuckle:

Gnes

Smash Master
1. Its a dude. I promise.

2. He knows you just want his TV.

3. Does he ride a bike? Because if so...
I cant deny...i LMFAO...seriously...i love posting useless stuff on this thread...makes me fill warm inside...

edit:Bear...i have so much game...i can put it in a bottle...and sell it to lames...(Cool Kids :))

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yeah, if you want to get all the ladies, Flip can hook you up with the ones he doesn't want.
QFT:laugh::laugh:

Please. None of y'all have game anyways. Talk to the Bear. He can hook you up. :)
BNB has all the ladies and has to deliver the message that he doesn't lub them :(

Asian girls are overrated, imo
Who's the best then :O
im assuming uncharged and with DI......Thats ****ing ridiculous. Dammmmn.

if only fox had other great assets like his upsmash/dair combos.

NEED HOBO 12 INFO.
You went on topic :(

So Diddy vs Diddy = too much potassium...

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Soooo wrong. I heart asian women. <3

Fliphopper: The pretty ones that have an iota of intelligence are the best. Doesn't matter where they come from. ;)
So true, but flip still has his preferences :( So Sonic with bananas are too scary..

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Everyone that lives on the net, video games, or anime thinks asian chicks are amazingly hot. Fact of the matter is they are mostly short with little to no *** or ****. I'm a legs and *** man, so I don't like em (or their faces). However, I really REALLY like halfies. Half asian, black, latina with white = as hot as it gets (when they're athletic).

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Everyone that lives on the net, video games, or anime thinks asian chicks are amazingly hot. Fact of the matter is they are mostly short with little to no *** or ****. I'm a legs and *** man, so I don't like em (or their faces). However, I really REALLY like halfies. Half asian, black, latina with white = as hot as it gets (when they're athletic).
wow little ****?really dude talk about not seeing it all...you are directly positioned on the smalls yet there are a wide range like other females...yes i like videogames and i do find asian girls very hot and would choose one of them over any black chick anyday of the week and for your statement i provide you with something i cooked up for this exact situation.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
What song are you looking for
I got it, but thanks anywyas.

I DIG volleyball girls, so i guess i like spandex? And i 100% agree with your "halfies" remark.

Top Bottom