• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Doxa

Smash Rookie
those who need last minute housing tonight text me @ 832 226 3792, I may be able to help.

I won't be attending the actual tourney, but I may swing by later just for some fun.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ok if anyone sees this 2 things. INFINITY GIVE MY DS TO M2K!!!!!! It's really important. And also, if anyone sees this tell M2K to call me @ 585-319-0640. Whoever relays this message is my hero.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Ok if anyone sees this 2 things. INFINITY GIVE MY DS TO M2K!!!!!! It's really important. And also, if anyone sees this tell M2K to call me @ 585-319-0640. Whoever relays this message is my hero.
This is Infinity on this dude's laptop. It's in my left pocket right now dude, I promise I'll get it to Mew2King. I made double double sure I brought it dude.

-Infi~

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
GOOD **** INFINITY THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! Also, tell him to call me if u can. My number is 585-319-0640. Write it down and tell him to call. Good stuff boi.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm back home from HOBO 11 :D

My mom unfortunately was stubborn so she came to pick me up at around 6:30 x.x At least I came in 2nd in my pools group though. I got put in a pretty cool group.

Fliphopper: Your Diddy was too epic! You won 10/10 of your matches, and two stocked me in both of my matches against you lol. Best Diddy ever.

Axxo: Your Falco was too hard for me to fight x.x I have absolutely no clue why I picked Pit against you in one match lol, though I did start making a comeback in that match, wasn't enough for the win though. When we had that tiebreaker match, I had to make sure you didn't use falco lol, so since you told me you always use MK against Ice Climbers, I picked Ice Climbers to make you switch to him :p then I switched to Sheik. Lost the first match unfortunately, but at least I won the next, then used Ice Climbers in match 3. Too bad about the timer being what decided the winner, that was a close match too. I just had to take advantage of the timer at the end and spam blizzard to keep you more dammaged than me lol.

Rocket Trainer: Yowch. Your Lucario was pretty tough to fight, but you kept managing to come up short on your matches, and you lost two of them due to the timer.

Esca: Why did you forfiet against me? o.O Did the cinnamon match have that much of an impact? o.o

Xyro: Awesome tournament, best one yet. We should get you to trash talk in matches more often, too good!

All the people that watched the cinnamon match between me and Esca: Thanks for making those matches so intense and epic with all of your trash talking. It was too good.

Furbs: Did you get crazier since the last tournament? xD. Glad to hear you found your car keys.

Too bad I had to leave so early, but man, I had fun. I'm glad to have gotten 2nd place in my pool group, it was tough. Looks like I'm getting better. I just need to drop a few characters lol.

jaggedShrapnel

Smash Cadet
Fun tourny, but I sucked this time. I did much better in the friendlies than in the real tourny matches. I guess I'm not so good under pressure. Eenyways, I still had fun, and it was good to see all my hombres again.

Shout outs:

heytallman: You like my diddy? He was actually my first brawl main before I switched a few times.

Mr. 3000: Your Ike is still as killer as ever. Next time let me play your Sonic.

Shok: I played a few friendlies with you at the other hobo's but I never beat you. This time our matches were perfectly even. I guess I'm getting better.

Everybody in my pool: You guys were all really good, I was surprised. Epic diddy ditto ftw.

Trela

Smash Lord
I gotta admit. This Tourney was fun. I had fun in the pool and with the friendlies. Here are some little shoutouts:

RoyR: Those 2 matches were really fun. I really wanted to Brawl you again, but I guess I didnt have the time to =(

Santi: Hardest friendly I have ever done. Good games. LOVE the Toon Link!

Azen and M2K: You and M2K are freaken funny! Also, i'm sorry we didnt get to do friendlies. I had a Bracket match, and whenever we DID actually try to play, the Disc messed up (M2K was all "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT AZEN!" lol). You 2 were awsome in teams!

Xyro: Thanks for such a fun Tourney. I'm looking forward to the next one!

=Trela=

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I just got back from the tourney, and it was friggin SWEET! I vote we do pools for every tourney from now on! Me and my friends did quite better at this one in comparison to the last. I made it out of pools with 7 wins and in 2nd place, and then won once in total in the brackets. My friend Salocin did the same, only he came out in 3rd from pools, not 2nd. Oh well, better than us not getting into the brackets at all, I guess. :\ My friend Axe did really well tho, won at least 3 times in brackets.
Shoutouts:

KRD: Epic win @ the cinnamon match! I'm so glad u won, I'd hate to see u...well...doing whatever u do when u eat a mouthful of what you're allergic to. xD Also, VERY nice getting 2nd in ur pool and VERY nice sheik and IC's! :D

Xyro: Good matches in brackets! Lol @ me doing like 5 times better every time i played u with link, but yea ur samus is too good, as ne1 in our pool would agree. xD

DMK: OUCH. MAN, that was sad on my part. xD I don't really have ne1 I can use who can stand up to a good MK. Then again, who does?

Pipes: LOL at the falcon pwnches and the epic spike on our 1st match. Low tier battle ftw! xD

Swoll: Well, looks like what they say about our matchup is true: link is a terror to yoshi. Nevertheless, u hav quite the swoll yoshi. Guess the name fits. :p

Burrito: LOLOL MAN the stages hated u today!!! Like, how many times did u get hit by the bombs on pirate ship? 7, maybe 8? xD Yea, if it wasn't for that series of unfortunate events, I wouldn't be surprised if ur Ike pummeled me.

Oh, and about all those MK's at the tourney...

When little kids go to sleep every night, they check their closet for the Boogeyman. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

When Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for MK. :O

That's what all of my friends and I were thinking after this tourney. MK is just too good. x(

BE SMART LIKE ITALY AND BAN HIM PLOX!!!!!!!!

Edit: I think I'll make another shoutout post to every1 I played friendlies with, chatted with, etc. (This post's shoutouts are only for the ppl I played in tourney matches,) but I be tired, so yea, AWESOME tourney, and peace out, yall. :p

cutter

Smash Champion
When little kids go to sleep every night, they check their closet for the Boogeyman. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

When Chuck Norris goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for MK.

That's what all of my friends and I were thinking after this tourney. MK is just too good. x(

BE SMART LIKE ITALY AND BAN HIM PLOX!!!!!!!!
Judging by what you were saying, did MK dominate at the top?

heytallman

CTALL
i want some updaaaaaaaaaaates
Mew2King and Azen were still in when I left.

I think M2K was still in winners, but Azen got knocked into losers by DMG. Azen took RoyR out of winners, and M2K took Dojo and someone else who's good out of winners.

Things could be different now, but that's how it was when I left.

Also, speaking of Azen and RoyR,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRak8kCkBdo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFmuTwgTmh8

Sorry the quality is bad but hey, what are ya gonna do?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Mew2King and Azen were still in when I left.

I think M2K was still in winners, but Azen got knocked into losers by DMG. Azen took RoyR out of winners, and M2K took Dojo and someone else who's good out of winners.

Things could be different now, but that's how it was when I left.

Also, speaking of Azen and RoyR,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRak8kCkBdo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFmuTwgTmh8

Sorry the quality is bad but hey, what are ya gonna do?
Holy crap, I'm watching RoyR vs. Azen right now and loving it, but I really want to see that M2K vs. Dojo set.

heytallman

CTALL
Holy crap, I'm RoyR vs. Azen right now and loving it, but I really want to see that M2K vs. Dojo set.
I was gonna record that but M2K was like "jOMG no recording!!!!"

I thought he would throw a fit if I still tried to record, so I didn't. I think he 2 stocked Dojo twice. Maybe once, though. It was insane

garrR

Smash Apprentice
so i don't totally understand why m2k refused to let anyone record him.

on another note, great tournament! ridiculously tough though. i'm glad i made it out of pools, but i had a short run in the brackets =(

flip **** yo northside! its all about that swat. ahaha.

heytallman

CTALL
so i don't totally understand why m2k refused to let anyone record him.
He probably doesn't want his stuff recorded so that people won't see his playing style and learn what to do against him. That would be fine, except he plays MK. There's nothing you can do against him anyway.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Very nice tourny. I feel I did pretty well, got some great friendlies. Came up 4-4 in my pool and drowned =[ sucks I had 3 medaknights in my pool, and they was the 3 to advance. Cant wait for the next one!

kown

Smash Lord
so i went 8-2 in pools. got second in my pool. Than beat a couple of ppl and finally faced m2k. that match was awesome (only the second one) lol. than i beat more ppl and eventually faced light and lost to him.

placed 25th overall. not good but definitely not TRASH!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Here are as many of the results as I can remember:

Singles:

1st: M2K(MK)
2nd: Azen(Lucario/MK)
3rd: Lee Martin(MK)
4th: Dr. Mario Guy(Wario)