• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
1st: M2K(MK)
2nd: Azen(Lucario/MK)
3rd: Lee Martin(MK)
4th: Dr. Mario Guy(Wario)
5th: Roy_R(Marth)
5th: DieSuperFly(MK/Snake)
7th: Hylian(G&W)
7th: Edreese(Peach)
9th: Dojo(MK)
17th: Fliphop (Diddy)

Fixed >_<;

Brackets was too intense after the 3rd round, had to face DSF haha

Zori

Smash Champion
lol flip i got stuck in the 17th too

I had azen, beat his lucario then he ***** me with ike D: wtfffffffffffffffffffffffff

OverLade

Smash Hero
*Cries because M2K vs. Dojo wasn't recorded*

Don't blame M2K tho. If I was the best I wouldn't want people biting my style.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
All I can say is, that pools with a five minute time-limit each match was a bad idea. I lost THREE matches because of this, and I might have won them if played out. And the worst part is that some pools used the normal eight minutes. I got boned by the timer pretty bad...

Ah well, see you all next tourney...

Nike.

Smash Hero
I stayed til the 3rd match of the grand finals for singles cuz Azen went meta for 2 straight rounds and I simply could not watch it anymore. Every single match I saw in the last 2 hours of the tourny had a metaknight in it, and HALF of them were dittos. I srsly think something needs to be done about this.

Im sorry that I couldnt bring my camera guys. My dad was doing the bikeathon from san antonio to corpus, and they took it. Otherwise, I couldve gotten:
Dojo vs. Mew2king
DSF vs. M2k (the first match they saved on the wii at station one, if anybodys willing to check)
Dojo vs. Roy r
M2k vs. Azen
Basically, at every major match that was called out and the whole room flicked to that tv, I always had the best seat next to the players and cursed at myself everytime about not being able to record it. Mkay.

Shoutouts:

Dojo: dood, he is the best out there. i think you had too much pressure from everyone else thinking you would take him down. you still played the most perfect matches i've ever seen, and survived so many hits that second round. and roy r got a lucky tipper that first match. i still say you'll him take down the next time. your still the prodigy around here. good ****

Santi: sorry you and dojo had to play that early in the tourny. i felt bad when i thought it was a friendly and then you guys shook hands after the game. you had some nice friendlies against azen. toon link for top tier

I had roy r in my pool. he got first in pools, heytallman got 2nd (5 wins), and some little kid got third (5 wins). I had 4 wins and was so freakin pissed later. tallman basically robbed me by running out the time and staying away from me when we had the percentage lead of 98-96. I was so pissed I camped every other match. Cant believe I didnt make it to pools cuz of that ***** ****.

Esca

Smash Champion
Esca: Why did you forfiet against me? o.O Did the cinnamon match have that much of an impact? o.o
I quit that match because I watched you spot-dodge four times in a row KRD. Honestly, I'll kick your *** in real life if your gonna be a little ***** about it.

kown

Smash Lord
I had roy r in my pool. he got first in pools, heytallman got 2nd (5 wins), and some little kid got third (5 wins). I had 4 wins and was so freakin pissed later. tallman basically robbed me by running out the time and staying away from me when we had the percentage lead of 98-96. I was so pissed I camped every other match. Cant believe I didnt make it to pools cuz of that ***** ****.

good job tallman.

Zori

Smash Champion
highlight of the day was

'Hey are you santi"

Santi: Hell yeah im santi XD

also when there was 3 metaknights and 1 peach <3

jaggedShrapnel

Smash Cadet
I quit that match because I watched you spot-dodge four times in a row KRD. Honestly, I'll kick your *** in real life if your gonna be a little ***** about it.
You're such a sore loser it's unbelievable. Not only did he not say anything offensive, but you also threatened him.

@Nike: I didn't see tallman stall in any of the matches, what are you talking about?

heytallman

CTALL
@Nike: I didn't see tallman stall in any of the matches, what are you talking about?
First of all, me and that kid (Trella?) had 6 wins. And I only ran out the timer for the last FIVE SECONDS. It's not like I got ahead then stalled for a minute and a half or something, it was only five seconds. I saw I was ahead and jumped over the edge. You could have come and got me if you wanted. All I did was PK thunder upward, you could have hit me easily. Especially since Kirby is so good in the air.

good job tallman.
Why thank you mah boi!

onii-chan

Smash Ace
hm this all sound awesome about 10 pages of M2k and Azen beat this and that guy and DMG placing high and there being a platoon of mks this sounded like a kick as tourney...

although i am still wondering how well my friend did...it was his first tourney...i guess i ask him tomorrow at school

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, you should've seen the teams matches with him/dsf vs Azen and m2k. Poor peach in a match with three metaknights :(
Poor Edrees, I'm sure he felt quite lost and confused...especially when DSF got knocked out it was just him and Azen and M2K. Metas on both sides of the stage...there's no escape. D:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Man, West Coast too good. Had to face DSF's MK too good. He always got the first stock so quick every match. At least I took it to 3 matches ^_^.
Edreese's Peach is too good. I have to find a way for Diddy to approach.

Great games guys

KRDsonic

Smash Master
So you wait til it's over the internet to say anything? xD. "I quit because I would've beaten you" doesn't work xD. Seriously though, I don't like quitters.

Nike.

Smash Hero
First of all, me and that kid (Trella?) had 6 wins. And I only ran out the timer for the last FIVE SECONDS. It's not like I got ahead then stalled for a minute and a half or something, it was only five seconds. I saw I was ahead and jumped over the edge. You could have come and got me if you wanted. All I did was PK thunder upward, you could have hit me easily. Especially since Kirby is so good in the air.
Your right. It was 6 wins. And I had 5.
And lmfao 5 seconds? try 20 seconds. You got a hit on me with 25ish seconds, and immediately ran away from me. I could understand if the percentages were like 40+ away from each other. But wtf dude, 2?!?

Pipes

Smash Rookie
Did I mention I ****ing love this game?
Lol I love this quote.

Seriously, everyone. Stop making excuses and whining. It isn't like everyone made it out of pools except for specifically YOU.
I didn't make it out, and I don't mind.
Most of you got a chance to play ALOT more this tourney thanks to pools than you ever do in brackets. Be thankful.
And lol Tallman. 2% and you ran? That's hilarious. Good job.

heytallman

CTALL
Your right. It was 6 wins. And I had 5.
And lmfao 5 seconds? try 20 seconds. You got a hit on me with 25ish seconds, and immediately ran away from me. I could understand if the percentages were like 40+ away from each other. But wtf dude, 2?!?
Stalling is defined as making the game unplayable. And that running away to reach a better position is not stalling. I was not stalling.

-What if running away gave me a better position? You could have followed me, where am I gonna go on Pokemon Stadium?
-When I jumped off the stage with five seconds left, nothing was stopping you from coming to attack me once. Kirby ***** in the air.
-The game was not unplayable. You and I both were playing.

Please, quit johning, and stfu. This is all I will say to address this matter.

tl;dr - quit johning, and stfu. I did not stall you. I just simply ran out the timer while remaining in reach, you just didn't do anything about it.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
edress was ****** me, and dsf was doing better in teams w/ snake than mk. Azen's lucario just sucked the 1st game (and I squandered at the very end), so i told him not to go back to him, and he didn't know who else to use. Despite this, both sets were 3-2, even though it was me and Azen. MK is not much better than snake, he's just way more popular.

Trela

Smash Lord
some little kid got third
I am this "Little kid" you speak of.

RoyR was fun to brawl. I wanted to brawl a lot of people, but never got the chance.

Tallman, you were a great Pool Leader. I remember when you KO'ed me at like the last 5 seconds left, lol.

=Trela=

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
ggs everyone. I wish i had got more sleep before the tourney. Next time ill fly out ahead of time so i can get some rest and eat. So many good people.

Top Bottom