• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might IV IS STILL ON! [UPDATE] March 7th, Cleveland, Ohio

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
i want to ask something while i have the chance.

i might not be able to go ...
but if i do go will anyone be interested in me bringing SF4?

I'm the same ArgentStew. I may have a doctor appointment and work on this day.

I'll be back in a week or so to let you all know if I'm going.

4% - If you are reading this, I will team even if you are rusty. Get back to me if you are K with this.

Revven

FrankerZ
It seems I'm not going unless I can get a ride with someone else. SFG says he can't go, so, anyone going through where I am, can you give me a ride? PM me.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I'm the same ArgentStew. I may have a doctor appointment and work on this day.

I'll be back in a week or so to let you all know if I'm going.

4% - If you are reading this, I will team even if you are rusty. Get back to me if you are K with this.
I'm not sure if i can come or not. And I don't have a way up there either. I'll do what I can

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
I should be coming to this, If my friend that usually takes me can't, can you Beegs?

that is if you're still going.

And is there still pre-registration like jiggly asked.

nojoes

Smash Ace
Online registry should be up and jesse's coming for sure. why can't SFG come? i'm just going to copy and paste the old post so ignore the dates in there.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Man, I want go just to see that crazy samus again. I can't do stuff like that in brawl haha

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'll most likely have room in my car for you falco. Don't ditch on me again this time though....

Also, thus far attendance looks quite low.

Beegs' car is a maybe
Shugo's car is a maybe
even my car is a maybe
SFG is a no go

King Yoshi and myself were talking on the way back from AZ's tourney and it looks like there's only 4-5 cars going alltogether. Everyone register, even if you aren't sure you are going. Also, can we plz post this up on AiB to get a few more people?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Ok....it's either go to the this tournament

or get drunk :D

Decisions...Decisions...
Both. Seriously... Both

Go to the tourney, afterwards my friends will most likely be throwing a party like they do every weekend and we can get plastered. I swear, if you don't make it to this tourney... something bad is gonna happen.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
MK will 99% probably not be banned. It's usually announced in big boldness when he is

As far as my car right now it's looking like this

confirmed
myself
shadowsithin

90% confirmed
king yoshi
BYAA!
RidlR

I want to take blue rogue to this because I hear he has a good sonic. If any space in my car opens up, I'll post in here.

Also, I can probably still take falco400 cause he's relatively close the the venue as it is. If someone else wants to take him it would probably help me out but I can take him in a pinch.

nojoes

Smash Ace
I'll have to work on them getting that registry up and starting getting people confirmed, if we dont have at least 20 i may cancel and take a car to the midwest circuit even since we've got vidjogamer back to win some more MW tournaments without even having to try.

EDIT: Onlien registration is up, we're only doing a brawl, if you plan on doing either just go sign up at the site right now so we can get a tally and find out what's up.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm a maybe right now... If I come, there could be crew members coming with me... I know I said that for TYM 1, but I think there's a real shot at it happening this time...

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Both. Seriously... Both

Go to the tourney, afterwards my friends will most likely be throwing a party like they do every weekend and we can get plastered. I swear, if you don't make it to this tourney... something bad is gonna happen.
Ok....it's either go to the this tournament

or get drunk :D

Decisions...Decisions...

Shutup Beegs your coming to this. You can get drunk another weekend you're in ****ing college. I mean I could get drunk any weekend and I still come so you should too!

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Sooo, what's the status of Melee at this thing?
Well, I would have brought a carful, but I thought melee wasn't going to happen so I have already made other plans that are pretty much set in stone at this point.

The argument against melee was that it would have low attendance.

Which will definitely be true if they suddenly say that melee's back on, people won't be able to make it on short notice.

So I'd say there's most likely no melee.

Although I think the brawl attendance is suffering a bit from it.

nojoes

Smash Ace
If we don't hit 15 pre-reg by tomorrow I'm probably going to reschedule.

I blame low approximated attendance on my laziness to advertise and actually do anything.

So yeah. Get people to pre-reg or I'm going to the midwest circuit event.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I think I see the world's largest I told you so flying by right about now...

Ahhh yes. There it is. right there... see it? it's so beautiful...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
That's the thing though. I already kinda made plans to go to TYM 4 instead of the circuit both for financial and school reasons. If this gets cancelled I'm probably not going to either event which most likely means king yoshi, byaa, ridlr, and others can't go either.

I'd love to go to the MWC event but I really don't think I can and I highly doubt RidlR would drive. Even if this event is small I still wish it would take place cause I have a freakin huge test on Monday that decides half my grade. I can sacrifice 1 day but not an entire weekend.

Kinda OT but not really.

When is everyone's spring break? Mine starts on Thursday the 12th and I kinda wanted to hold a tourney in the middle of the week on spring break or possibly a huge couple day thing or something but I have no idea when other school's spring breaks are.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Well, I got ppl from my car to pre-reg.

I'm gonna be kinda pissed if this doesn't happen. I told you the MWC was the same day and you kept the date anyways. I changed my plans around to support my local tourney then you switch yours around to go to MWC anyways. Also, you and vidjo both bailed at the last minute on car rides to other tournies...

I know the MWC looks good and I also wanna go as well. If this tourney wasn't here I would have already made plans for MWC and be sipping a nice cup of hot chocolate right now resting in the fact that my plans were working out great. This tourney threw a wrench into a lot of people's plans I think.

I'm afraid if this tourney does get hosted, nojoes will be pissed that he's here instead of MWC, especially if attendance is low. Also, if he's hosting a tournament he doesn't really even care about, it won't be very much fun.

In the end the decision is obviously up to the TO, but I personally don't wanna see the TYM series end or be disrupted by these events. EVERYONE, SHOW UP NO JON'S MAKE THIS TOURNAMENT WORTH MISSING THE MWC EVENT FOR. ALSO, BRING SETUPS. If we can get more people to show up to this, it will attract many others. It's still not too late, we can salvage this.

Top Bottom