• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might III! Dec. 27th [DATE SET IN STONE] Cleveland, Ohio

Finns7

Smash Ace
The ALtrox you should take me, ill pitch in gas money lol we both live in the same township and if I win Ill give you a cut

nojoes

Smash Ace
Last Brawl singles as 44, last melee singles was 20. brawl doubles was 16 teams, maybe 18? i can't remember.

turnout for this for brawl will be anywhere between 25-30 with a kind of random factor because i'm not counting how many the cold fusion people may pull with the advertising they've been doing for about 2 months. So honestly it could be anywhere between 25 and 50 based off on how the venue owners were acting with how many scrubs they were pullin in.

As far as the times I'm keeping them at what they are now, depending on weather i may delay it a little but we can't wait too long so don't count on the delay.

nojoes

Smash Ace
Bring Set Ups. Look At Op For Discounts. We Need Them And Registration For The Wiis Never Went Up. I Will Not Allow Any Friendlies Once The Tournament Starts If We Do Not Have Enough Wiis So If You Can Bring One, Bring It.

Revven

FrankerZ
The ALtrox you should take me, ill pitch in gas money lol we both live in the same township and if I win Ill give you a cut
You should PM him >_>.

Also, this turning out to look moar awesome as the week goes on (as far as turnout/attendance is concerned). Looking forward to it (as if I wasn't before haha).

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps he's having parent problems, where they won't let him go for a BUNCH of obvious reasons (we don't know these people, where are you going, who are you going with, we gotta be in touch with you what's the place's phone number, you can't go because of your age, etc). I had the same trouble before I could go to TYMII but, I managed to go because I was getting a ride with a friend of mine and the location wasn't too bad (that and I'm 17 and my parents trust me a fair bit).

I always said I wanted to go to a smash tourney but, I never thought how many hurdles I had to go through in order to go to one. Perhaps your friend is having the same trouble as I had, which was a real pain.

I'd suggest asking him about what the deal is.
If his parents aren't letting him go for certain reasons, have him say that Super Smash Bros. is his anti-drug.

If they still don't let him go tell him to go and buy crack.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
The_Altrox can't drive. The_Altrox is using his back up guy to get there. The back up guy is in Austintown. sorry

Finns7

Smash Ace
The Finns7 Dies inside, nah thanx anyway hmm I gotta make some serious moves to be able to attend this.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
The Finns7 Dies inside, nah thanx anyway hmm I gotta make some serious moves to be able to attend this.

I "may" be able to pick you up on the way. I'll be coming from a town called Cadiz, it's southwest of Akron I'm still not sure about my car situation right now but we'll see.

nojoes

Smash Ace
We've got about 17 to 18 large T.V.'s as it is so i highly doubt that we'll get that many wii's coming in so don't worry about it king.

However i do encourage people to bring set ups! It helps out a lot and if we get enough I'll dedicate set ups to friendlies and you can play throughout the tournament. At every single one of our previous tournaments we have had open set ups throughout the tournament so there's pretty much always been somewhere to play. Let's keep up the trend.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm thinking of going to this, but it's a 2.5 to 3 hour drive.

If any SE MI people are planning to go, how are you getting there? Some sort of car pool arrangement would be beneficial to me, and possible you.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
We've got about 17 to 18 large T.V.'s as it is so i highly doubt that we'll get that many wii's coming in so don't worry about it king.

However i do encourage people to bring set ups! It helps out a lot and if we get enough I'll dedicate set ups to friendlies and you can play throughout the tournament. At every single one of our previous tournaments we have had open set ups throughout the tournament so there's pretty much always been somewhere to play. Let's keep up the trend.
If me and my guy come, we can bring a wii and cube. But we won't know till the day before...

nojoes

Smash Ace

If any SE MI people are planning to go, how are you getting there? Some sort of car pool arrangement would be beneficial to me, and possible you.
Talk to the Ann arbor guys, like vayseth. They're SE MI.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
I'll be here. Being the girlfriend. Eating some flaming hot cheetohs.
Hanging out with some people. Maybe playing some smash.
Doin' some brackets.
Whatever.

<3EDIT : I accept your Brawl MM, Sarah darling :]

soap

Smash Hero
Sarah is in Israel, dont think she is back till sunday

ur lucky though she woulda ***** u <3

Happy Holidays All :)

nojoes

Smash Ace
psh I'd put money down my gf would **** your sister soap =P

melee or brawl.

any day.

and happy holidays as well =D

soap

Smash Hero
both my sisters would **** lauren in melee haha, they train with a pro

rachel is entering melee, she is out for blood

Watty

Smash Lord
only 1 way to find out i gotta play nojoes sisters with my pichu

nojoes

Smash Ace
Rofl, it's my girlfriend, my sister is 26 and hates smash =P

i dunno, i think she may have you on the pichu match, come and we'll see!

Vayseth

Smash Master

RIght now we have one car, it's full (if we're going) and none of us live by Lansing =(

AndreTruLegend

Smash Cadet
ok i got a postive from my father taking me to the tournament if anyone lives in or near warrensville or beachwood ohio we can give u a ride their and back

Top Bottom