• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might III! Dec. 27th [DATE SET IN STONE] Cleveland, Ohio

nojoes

Smash Ace
Just a reminder, people bring frickin set ups and it'll be a grand time.

Merry Belated Christmas to all and see you Saturday. I'll be there around 10:30ish most likely. They usually have someone there around 10ish.

Revven

FrankerZ
Just a reminder, people bring frickin set ups and it'll be a grand time.

Merry Belated Christmas to all and see you Saturday. I'll be there around 10:30ish most likely. They usually have someone there around 10ish.
Hope to get some friendlies with you this time, Joe. :p Barely got to play you. D:

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
:mad: Well, I can't go AGAIN.
But I guess it would be better to go with my whole crew instead of one guy. and my mom says no to strangers driving.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Sooo if you pre registered for brawl doubles and singles you dont have to come till like 1 or somn since it starts at 2?

King~

Smash Champion
^

doubles starts at 12:00 so you would need to be there between the time registration opens and then

or if u dont think u goin make it in time u can call to make sure your team is in the bracket

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Alright cuz its like an hour drive so i needed to clarify. we might be a bit late if we`re able to go this time

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably make an appearance. Probably just bringing chaos and shugo to see if they can beat vidjo/ win teams, and I'd likely stay for melee. I dunno this is real last minute though and i have no money.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
What's the actual time schedule for the event? This thread says Brawl doubles at 12, singles at 4, and melee at 8. The website says melee at 12, doubles at 2, and brawl singles at 6. Which one is right?

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
yeah i hope someone can clarify, since im pretty much planning my day around melee >_>

FlipX

Smash Ace
Im having SFG call me 2 rounds into brawl singles then ill be there about 10 mins after i hear from him. So my guess would be around 5-6ish.
Soap we still gonna **** team MMs today?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm also interested in results. I srsly hope it's shogey because he totally deserve it.

That I.C. chain grab should be banned because as soon as they get even better at doing it the only way they'll lose is if they can't grab their opponent 3 times. No offense to anyone who used it, I know it's very difficult to master, but srsly it's unfair.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya i went in and out a couple times until the end when I finally got to play a few melee friendlies haha. To bad no one plays anymore, I guess I gotta go to the dark side =(

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Ya i went in and out a couple times until the end when I finally got to play a few melee friendlies haha. To bad no one plays anymore, I guess I gotta go to the dark side =(
Join the dark side. We have cookies! glad to hear you have a wii now too.

I want results!!! how did Shugo do? I already pissed off everyone that has "steak" skills on the sonic forums by telling them how awesome Shugo is.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Lain won 1st, Omniswell 2nd, Shugo 3rd. KingChaos was 5th, but I don't know any other details beyond that.

FlipX

Smash Ace
I think I saw him playing someones Ice Climbers in semi finals?
Not sure, I just remember SFG saying "DOOOD YOU GOTTA SEE THIS GUYS SONICCCC!!!!"

Sago

Smash Lord
sweet tourney wish i could have played doubles and melee because i actualy hate brawl singles.
good games everyone.
IC is gay as ****.
MI awsome to see you guys, especialy bowyer and lain again :)
Shugo and KC awsome to meet you guys finaly, holy **** shugo your 2 **** good with sonic, way better then on wifi and KC you beat me by 2 spots this tournament but i beat you in ditos thats what counts :)
4% and Beergs awsome melee friendlies that game is 2 **** good
<3

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
yay i made it home without falling asleep. I wanted to stay for melee really bad but it was too late and it would have been unsafe to stay any longer >_> I could not get to sleep last night so I'm dead tired. Tourney and friendlies were fun!...I avoided playing against MK, snake, and ICs altogether! :)

glad that my protegees did so well! wouldnt have wanted to lose to anyone else. My wario improved a lot too, I'm definitely going to stick with him; at least until people abuse my grab release problems too much...

and yeah it's pretty dissapointing that another broken character has been discovered...and they looked entirely worse than MK to be honest. I was prety surprised, I mean I've seen those throw combos before but I did not realize the extent of just how game breaking it is. Total BS if you ask me.

good to see old faces again, and some new ones. it will probably be a long time until I make it to another tournament, so have fun ... and ban the ice climbers geez lol

Revven

FrankerZ
All I have to say is: buttdance.

Anyway, good games guys, SFG and I got fourth in doubles, kinda sucked but, oh well. I did MUCH better in Singles this time, getting 7th place mangz.

And dude, Joe, wtf was up with losing to Framerate?

Framerate

Smash Lord
All I have to say is: buttdance.

Anyway, good games guys, SFG and I got fourth in doubles, kinda sucked but, oh well. I did MUCH better in Singles this time, getting 7th place mangz.

And dude, Joe, wtf was up with losing to Framerate?
BUTT DANCE!!

And what do you mean "wtf is up with losing to Framerate?" I friggin rock..... lol

soap

Smash Hero
i really wanna play more. bad idea showing up to the end of tournies and igniting the thirst then turning off the faucet

Revven

FrankerZ
We were all pretty amazed at how well Shugo did.
Yeah, dude I had NO friggin' idea you could cancel the Forward B spin dash like Shugo was doing. Ultimate mind games right there, and no punishment either if you miss (from the air anyway).

Definitely surprising, I never played him though, instead I got ***** by Lain's ICs. D:

BUTT DANCE!!
We SO need an animated gif for that...

And HARDLY ANYONE SAW IT!! So lame.

Top Bottom