• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might III! Dec. 27th [DATE SET IN STONE] Cleveland, Ohio

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
If we left this tourney at like 10 P.M. We'd get in Pittsburgh at like... really really late. I'll see how my car situation is by then but I'm predicting it will be in pretty bad shape by then.

I will be going to this tournament or King Yoshi's event which is sorta a tournament. Just matters on what happens in the next couple of days.

Y.B.M - Don't think Glov is a bad player. He's mindgames are simple but he's the Drephen in Brawl I guess. lawlz

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I will be going to this tournament or King Yoshi's event which is sorta a tournament. Just matters on what happens in the next couple of days.

Y.B.M - Don't think Glov is a bad player. He's mindgames are simple but he's the Drephen in Brawl I guess. lawlz
I don't think he's a bad player...I was just being really impatient with his GW since he bair a lot and I just kept running into him knowing he was going to he hit me...but I'll know what to do next time...GOD KAIS FTW

Revven

FrankerZ
I dunno about that, when I played his Falco with my Wario in the first match in the tourney, I did pretty awesome against him. He didn't seem too hard with Falco and G&W wasn't any different from any other G&W I've played. If I hadn't messed up with DK against his G&W, I probably would have knocked him out and moved on in the Loser's bracket. D:

That isn't to say he's terrible because he isn't. He's good in many aspects but, bad in others. >_>

I'll have to play him again at the next one (if I go and if he also goes) 'cause he was fun.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
kinda OT, but is anyone else going to the Pittsburgh tournament the day after this one? I'm just curious
I'm slightly interested.

I kinda want to get back into brawl, but it's not going to happen as long as there's these brawl/melee tournaments going on. I have so much more fun with melee that I can't get myself away from it to play brawl even though I intend to play some when I go. So the only way for me to play brawl would be to go to a brawl-only tournament. So, if I can get a ride from one of you and clearance with my parents I might be interested in going.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
If only this was a little bit closer to Kentucky... *sigh*

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I almost offered to team with you, but then I realized I don't want to part with the money to enter that particular tournament and that I suck at brawl. Lol

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I almost offered to team with you, but then I realized I don't want to part with the money to enter that particular tournament and that I suck at brawl. Lol
Who said you'd be losing money? 1der and I never played together before and took 4th that one time...

4% APR

Smash Champion
Who said you'd be losing money? 1der and I never played together before and took 4th that one time...
He was saying that he didn't really trust his own abilities in brawl.

And ITT we need a couple friendlies this time

Anthonysmash

Smash Apprentice
if not having the full results is such a big deal then you can do TIO on my laptop and i'll upload the results when i get home, or i can atleast send the file to somebody who can upload attachments

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
He was saying that he didn't really trust his own abilities in brawl.

And ITT we need a couple friendlies this time
Sounds good, last time we did friendlies you destroyed me. Hopefully I don't emberass myself like last time.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ill prolly just show up for melee this time, it would probably start sometime around 8 right?

4% APR

Smash Champion
Yeah this would be quite a drive for wisconsin. It might not be quite as big as you might be expecting

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
:/

I can't come to this as this is the day my extended family from all over the country has decided to meet for Christmas, and there's absolutely no getting out if it.

Sago

Smash Lord
Distance is not an issue im already going to be in shakerheights visiting family so depending on when i head back to the land of dairy ill try to come and take ohio's money :)

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Ugh... My partner doesn't want to go. Mentor is "TOO FAR AWAY!" 1:30 hours isn't far, and that's a lame excuse since we never went to a brawl tourney before.... well, at least my backup guy says yes...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
To: EVERYONE

BRING YOUR F*$%ING WIIS AND GAMECUBES!! THERE WASN'T ENOUGH LAST TIME FOR FRIENDLIES AND THEY WON'T GET STOLEN! ALSO, IT'LL SAVE YOU SOME MONEY

*ahem*
Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom