• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
sorry i havent (dont plan on it either really) updated this in a long long time. Actually since it got moved to the gentalmen's club. Best place to go for TN updates now is the Game Galaxy thread.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Bloshi you're at Sewanee now? You need to look up my friend Skip, he's been trying to learn Melee (Samus mostly) lately, but says there aren't any smashers there.
woah woah woah, skip aymett? the dude that went to MUS?

If so, i know him :chuckle:
EDIT: he fences with me occasionally >_>

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Melee all the way! Been playin since lauch (though i only started playing competently this year...)

Brawl is tooooo sllloooooooooowwwwwwwwww

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, he was actually up around I40 and 64. Not quite Gtown.

But he's back at school now.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
OOO, KO I have a new addition to the crew section for you. :)

"Left 4 Smash" : Jester Kirby, Captain N 2000, Warpd, PCHU, Free_Wii21

Those are our main competitive brawl players...we have more members but they arent part of the brawl competitive scene, it's a gamming crew rather than a brawl crew. The other members are mostly competitive left 4 dead/FPS players and Soul Calibur.

Iori and Talon/Talon's crew are associate members.

http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=9111

It's a closed crew...only new members that come in are trusted friends of current members, so if putting it up there is to advertise then nevermind...but if it's just a listing of active crews then add us up. :)

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
He came up once but after that he was house banned, no idea why...it went very smoothly...aside from my school kicking us out at one point. >_>

He's dieing to play some memphis melee talent though.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
I'll swing by on the 24th to get some god b+ matches jester. ^_^

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Lol not with me you won't, I only play brawl + casually.:psycho: Bring a wii setup if you can. :) Be good seeing ya again.

So he got banned from his house, but didn't go and play more melee? >_>
I meant he isn't allowed to leave his house, well he can;t come to memphis anyway. <_<

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Regular brawl is where it is at, we don't need your suggestions. :3 memphis!

No but these guys like old school, and I have seen the very unbalanced brawl+. I wouldn't suggest it
wow im disappointed in you Iori.... You really think that vBrawl is more balanced than Brawl+. Sure B+ has some iffy things in it but come on its so much more fun than vBrawl.

You mad Iori? yeah you mad.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Talon you should hit up Chad. he is really the main person from memphis playing B+. I wish memphis would get with the program.
I love playing Brawl+, I just haven't been able to make it to your tournaments. Next is Nov 7th right? I should have work off.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
wow im disappointed in you Iori.... You really think that vBrawl is more balanced than Brawl+. Sure B+ has some iffy things in it but come on its so much more fun than vBrawl.

You mad Iori? yeah you mad.
I never said either one was more balanced, just said from what I seen brawl + is not a game I want to get into. Plus I like being casual with friends, I don't need all that combo stuff all the time as long as I am having fun. :p

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I need to play the new release of B+ but none of my friends are competitive gamers. They stopped playing smash altogether because instead of getting better they would rather just not play(against me).

Iori, I played the new King of Fighters! It sucked.

Top Bottom