• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Handorin

Smash Hero
Educate me on traveling Brawl players then.

Maybe list some nonlocal tournaments too.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Educate me on traveling Brawl players then.

Maybe list some nonlocal tournaments too.

Hand what other people do you know play melee again. <.< How about if you don't know the scene we play the quiet game. Also who said anything about traveling anywhere. I believe the question was about the scene.

@ko he said memphis not all of TN, unless you were just informing.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
My crew travels when it can. CaptainN2000 is a big traveler when it comes to Brawl and Soul Calibur. Iori travels for Brawl/Melee.

Most of the memphis brawlers don't post here, alot of them are on allisbrawl. Not sure how much they travel though.

As for the non local tournaments, TN sucks in terms of tournaments in general lol. KOs is practically the only one. Me and CaptainN are trying to get one set up near memphis. The new wolfchase arcade seems very promiseing in terms of the venuee. Captain knows the guy and hes cool. Haloman is trying to set a monthly in eastern TN. I'm pretty sure he said they hold some at UT knoxville.

No big tournies, though KO threw the idea of a 3-day one out there. All wed have to do is get one big name interested in comming and bam we'd have attendence by the commoners. :p

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Link/Samus Fail tiers GO!

I know you don't get on AiB, but if you did you would see the order of my maining manliness.

I currently play:

SSBM
SSBB
GG:AC
BB:CT
DoA4
SC4
MvC2

That's probably a few too many fighting games but if you would like to play any of those, i'm up for it.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Soul Calibur 4 :D Cyner if your a friend of Ioris you should come to one of our crew meets sometime.
If Warpd gets it all together, we could hold it in Jackson, then I could make it as well.
Voldo + Nightmare main.

By the way, in the Left 4 Smash thing on AiB, you posted something about a facebook group?
I hardly ever use it, but I just want to know what you were talking about.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Hey I gots a question I heard the old air dodge code can be put in B+ so how do you set that up?

@Iori's Team never won a KOF tournament. He ALWAYS lost to Kyo even when he went Crazy who was the one who stopped him?

You just got Aizened!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
nope, I remember 2 then 3 i think...

I won one of them and then got ***** by Darkrain in the next one.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Yeah I was there at both and i'll never forget that type of beating. I even took an beating to make sure I could return the favor when I got the chance and I did. I didn't 2 stock darkrain but I did catch him off guard with some isai tactics.(hehe) on the last life and caught him off guard with a falcon kick to edge guarded knee.

And they say specials are useless, what idiot would say that now?

I would like to come down there and have some matches with ya, Melee or B+ but I will warn you, I'm nothing compared to what I use to be now in Melee. I will say this, I will be gimp if that's what it takes but I like to have fun though, and that's all that matters.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Yeah I was there at both and i'll never forget that type of beating. I even took an beating to make sure I could return the favor when I got the chance and I did. I didn't 2 stock darkrain but I did catch him off guard with some isai tactics.(hehe) on the last life and caught him off guard with a falcon kick to edge guarded knee.

And they say specials are useless, what idiot would say that now?

I would like to come down there and have some matches with ya, Melee or B+ but I will warn you, I'm nothing compared to what I use to be now in Melee. I will say this, I will be gimp if that's what it takes but I like to have fun though, and that's all that matters.
Omg I just finished reading the manga for kof and I have to say I love iori more than ever. He calls kyo pray XD. As what the f was up with the whole clone thing, that was so lame. Another thing about the manga bother me, and that was how they didn't finish the second tourney. Kyo when did they fight in the tournament a second time, I didn't see that. All I know is k9999 was just getting wrecked.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Omg nes you two. Where is this series, I haven't seen it and from what you just said sounds like spoilers. <.< hate you. Where do you find this? Nes what is your fav king of fighter or street guy, or any in general. Iori is the best XD!

PCHU

Smash Lord
PCHU, can you travel yet?
No, not yet.
I can only go to something if it's local.

By the way, I won't be able to get online for about 2-3 months.
I got grounded for a grade I received, so I can't talk at all.
I'm only able to make this post because my father was busy and said that I could use the computer while he finished washing the car.

But.
I'll be doing my absolute best to earn my parents' trust, and I'll see if they'll let me attend something out of city.
I really, really, really want to attend Pound 4, but I don't think I could possibly get enough money to go there.
Good news is that I should have enough money to attend TN events when I come back.

Well, sorry, guys.
Have fun.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
and i defy the laws of physics :)

hey iori i want a rematch
Dude I have no idea who you are, but introducing yourself as if we are rivals is the shiz. I wish everyone did that, here is an example.

@kyo

he ....he .. he I've fought countless lives, faced the strongest foes. I will defeat you Kyo, no matter the cost. Now Die!

somewhere in the middle of the fight

GA HUH HA kYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pilot

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone still pretty new here but thought I'd put my info down anyways.

Pilot
Marth/Mewtwo
Nashville,TN

Don't know too many of you too well but I'm usually down for friendlies

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hey everyone still pretty new here but thought I'd put my info down anyways.

Pilot
Marth/Mewtwo
Nashville,TN

Don't know too many of you too well but I'm usually down for friendlies
Updated the First post with you in it. Hit me up on Aim sometime. I host monthlies in Middle TN

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
hehe there is plenty of evil intent behind my attacks.
Dude I have no idea who you are, but introducing yourself as if we are rivals is the shiz. I wish everyone did that, here is an example.

@kyo

he ....he .. he I've fought countless lives, faced the strongest foes. I will defeat you Kyo, no matter the cost. Now Die!

QUOTE]

dude this is brad. and like i said rematch. last time you fought me i was only supersayan 1
this time youll be fighting a 3. you might be fighting a 4 if you wait any longer.
after i fought you that night i emembered what i needed to work on. and thats what ive been doing.
anytime you want to come out to my house agian its on like donkey kong

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
This is a Record of all the Smashers that post here on Smashboards if you haven't posted yet and you are from TN you should do so now.

Antioch - Vandy -
Antioch - CodEZ -
Antioch - Power of Slash - 3179-5754-5447
Ashland City - Ikitt -
Chattanooga - Aurafox - (LEGEND!)
Chattanooga - Chaco -
Chattanooga - Shapular - (Nashville during school)
Clarksville - BigRiceMan -
Cleveland - Haloman800 - 3093 6829 5554
Jackson - PCHU -
Knoxville - TridenT -
Knoxville - Red_Ninja -
Konxville - Cofu -
Knoxville - Virgilijus -
Knoxville - Beeswarm17 -
Knoxville - Trexxen -
Knoxville - Trung -
Knoxville - jhayes25 -
Memphis - Iori - 4596-9154-5961
Memphis - Kyo -
Memphis - AzurePhoenix -
Memphis - Duke -
Memphis - Fizz-sama -
Memphis - McCloud -
Memphis - Handorin -
Memphis - ihavespaceballs - 5155-2575-1390
Memphis - Yang -
Memphis - SuperDeeber028 -
Memphis - PrinceZane -
Memphis - Old School -
Memphis - Industry -
Memphis - Jartravious -
Memphis - Captain N_2000 -
Memphis - Jio -
Memphis - Roxas Org XIII -
Memphis - Jester_Kirby -
Memphis/Millington - Lord Byron -
Memphis/Millington - Zero -
Memphis/Millington - SmashterLink -
Memphis/Millington - Lance87 -
Memphis/Millington - Nite -
Memphis/Millington - CO_Brad -
Murfreesboro - KOkingpin -
Murfreesboro - Sunchaser007 -
Murfreesboro - screechingmonkey
Murfreesboro - Rok Steady
Nashville - Phloat -
Nashville - TheShadowz -
Nashville - Algureth -
Nashville - Noak1 -
Nashville - Pilot -
Nashville/Vandy - JMOAN - (Goes to Penn State)
Sawanee - Bloshi -
Sawanee - Sensai -
Shelbyville - Infi-Tan -
Tullahoma - Sans Glutin -
White House - Keta -
White House - Yawn -
White House - Newo -

Crews in Tennessee

1.) Runaway 7 (Melee Crew)
-----------Nite, Lance, CO_Brad, Fizz-Sama, SmashterLink, Zero, SuperDeeber, and Lord Byron

2.) The BloodLine (Melee Crew)
-----------Kyo, Duke

3.) Don't Make Last (Melee, Brawl+ Crew)
-----------Chad, Iori, Ihavespaceballs, Myztek, Ambix, HyperDragon

4.)Milk & Cookies Inc. (Melee Crew)
-----------McCloud, Tom, DJ Boonbuggy, Handorin

5.)TWIPL (Melee, Brawl+ Crew)
-----------KOkingpin, Milln, Sunchaser007, Ajax, Play2, Boomcube, InTheZone, Red_Ninja, Cofu, Phatmike, JMOAN, MSlano, Kevin (doesnt post), Keta

6.)Knoxville Crew (vBrawl Crew)
-----------Dice/wave, jio, holysnap, sikotic

7.)Left4Smash (vBrawl Crew)
-----------Jester Kirby, Captain N 2000, Warpd, PCHU, Free_Wii21

Allisbrawl TN Thread : http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=3988
The Bloodline consists of: Poop, Duke, Ichigo,XIII ways to Die, Bacteria and Myself. And For the Record All of us Play SSB, Melee and Brawl+

Ambix

Smash Ace
Anyone near memphis want to get together for some melee this week?

I don't think I have contact information for people that aren't DML / TWIPL / Bloodline / Run7

Top Bottom