• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yeah man. that mother****er was amazing. wtf. tell him to get his *** back over here and teach me to egg stall.
you must be refering to egg time. the second most powerful technique in smash technology. Only second to the shine. either that or Ledge camping with eggs. Thats some Fumi ish right there

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Bump for people's subscription updates. Sorry about double post, but people don't check this thread otherwise.

I want to go to pound, and I have monies/time. Who all here is going, how, when, where will you be staying, how and when are you coming back. I need to know this **** NOW if I am to plan. My parents might be backing me up as a Christmas gift of sorts, and school begins for me the week after the tournament. If I could road trip back with people instead of getting another flight that would be most excellent.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I have to go to this pound 4 you speak of. Anyone from dml call me if you pre registered and give me the scoop on trans and such. I will order my ticket as soon as you guys confirmed this with me.

@chad we should teamz <.< late I know, but it is either you or someone at the tourney.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Wish I could attend but I would need a job and if I had a job I wouldn't be able to get the time off. It's a vicious circle.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Bump for people's subscription updates. Sorry about double post, but people don't check this thread otherwise.

I want to go to pound, and I have monies/time. Who all here is going, how, when, where will you be staying, how and when are you coming back. I need to know this **** NOW if I am to plan. My parents might be backing me up as a Christmas gift of sorts, and school begins for me the week after the tournament. If I could road trip back with people instead of getting another flight that would be most excellent.
i am 100% sure that Milln, Naimat, and Myself are going in one car. Not sure if Alex is riding with us or not or if he is flying or whatever the case may be. we may just take slash instead but there is an uncomfortable 5th spot open.

Milln

Smash Champion
I wanna go to Pound, but I will have nothing to do except sit in the corner playing PSP or DS. I might take my laptop and find a wifi connection somewhere to play League of Legends.

I've already asked off from work.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
i am 100% sure that Milln, Naimat, and Myself are going in one car. Not sure if Alex is riding with us or not or if he is flying or whatever the case may be. we may just take slash instead but there is an uncomfortable 5th spot open.
Can I ride back with you guys? I will have a kind of big suitcase, a backpack, and a briefcase. I will help pay for gas (of course) and help drive too. I need to get a ride back because my dad says he'll only pay for one airplane ticket out there.

Can I count on you guys to help transport me around from the airport and stuff? I will probably need some rides around since I'm not renting a car. Although I guess I could learn public transportation or something.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Can I ride back with you guys? I will have a kind of big suitcase, a backpack, and a briefcase. I will help pay for gas (of course) and help drive too. I need to get a ride back because my dad says he'll only pay for one airplane ticket out there.

Can I count on you guys to help transport me around from the airport and stuff? I will probably need some rides around since I'm not renting a car. Although I guess I could learn public transportation or something.
i would say that would be fine but lemme make sure who all is going with us. though im almost certain that it would be fine.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Okay KO I'm counting on a ride back cuz I'm gonna go ahead and buy plane tickets there. Save that fifth seat for me! Are you guys playing vbrawl because it would be nice to not miss the first day of the semester, but I will if I have to.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hay guys, Drummas gonna be here in memphis and me and him were suppose to get together and maybe melee. Yes it is today, so if anyone is free don't hesitate to get something started.

@drumma you can come to my place, but like I said I won't be off till like 2.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Okay KO I'm counting on a ride back cuz I'm gonna go ahead and buy plane tickets there. Save that fifth seat for me! Are you guys playing vbrawl because it would be nice to not miss the first day of the semester, but I will if I have to.
we def will not be playing vBrawl. We will probably leave Midday on monday

Met

Smash Ace
Is anyone live in kingsport? or the tri city area? i just moved down here from va looking for any tournies and stuff. i got some vids up if that interests anyone thats wants to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94HElk-f3w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRnGZmkDZhA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDcdTh_ZOJE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVTuXcrXnDI&feature=related

the last one is me getting ***** by chillin he used to go to Virginia tech where i am from so i got good but now i am way rusty and looking for anyone that plays down here got a good samus player that lives down here to

Bloshi

Smash Ace
**** man you're way out there. Actually I think you're somewhat near (like an hour away from lol) to where yoshiiscool goes to college, just wait till winter break is over and you'll have a yoshi to play with occasionally.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Lol what's with the Knoxville scene suddenly appearing. There are 4 people over there now.

Anyways, KO's tournaments are the best place to meet the local TN scene. They are conveniently located in central TN in murfressboro, so you get players from Memphis, Nasvhille, and Knoxville all together, and maybe even some from Atlanta if they aren't feeling to poor at the moment. Also people from Hunstville, AL will show up. Definitely good times.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
Hey Knoxville person, if you wanna come down to my campus, I'll play some melee with you, and you too Met(since bloshi says you're close, I dunno, I didn't check). The college is called Carson Newman, and the place is indeed Jefferson City. I can get Sinensis to come down too so we can all prolly cram in my dorm to play whenever you guys want. w00t for a smash scene.

I'll be back down in town late tomorrow, and classes don't start till wednesday, so hit me up on AIM or PM or something, and I'll let you know what's good. Just because classes start wednesday though, doesn't mean I'm not open anytime >.> (I think sinensis came down and picked me up, and I didn't get home until like 2am on a night before a final..... so I'll pretty much never turn down some smash :p)

Top Bottom