• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Yo I transferred to ETSU last year and I dont know any smashers around East Tennessee. Are there any? Hey kingpin do you remember me? I think we played at some munkaid or something.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Yo I transferred to ETSU last year and I dont know any smashers around East Tennessee. Are there any? Hey kingpin do you remember me? I think we played at some munkaid or something.
well there is Sinensis who is a beast, Yoshiiscool who is probably one of the best Yoshi players there is, and Now there is Met.

And yes I remember you for a long time ago at munk aid like3 or something like that.

konstantine

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I got to TN Tech. I'm pretty new at this forum stuff... I was wondering if ya'll know where I can get in on some N64 smash tournaments in TN? thanks

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Yea its in johnson city. Thats awesome I'll make the drive sometime for sure. I'm pretty legit. I got the best doc in NC and arguably the best in the south east. Anyway my number is 423 946 2227. Also, let that samus player know. I need some practice.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Yea its in johnson city. Thats awesome I'll make the drive sometime for sure. I'm pretty legit. I got the best doc in NC and arguably the best in the south east. Anyway my number is 423 946 2227. Also, let that samus player know. I need some practice.
Sinensis Lives in Knoxville, Yoshiiscool stays in Jefferson City during School, and Met goes to ETSU.

@konstantine - I still mess around with Smash 64 if you would like to play sometime. I live in Murfreesboro. Which TN Tech campus do you go to?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I got to TN Tech. I'm pretty new at this forum stuff... I was wondering if ya'll know where I can get in on some N64 smash tournaments in TN? thanks
Moogle lives in Hunstville, which is like an hour and a half from chat-town. He was like third best when 64 was alive or something, so I'm sure he would be up to play.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
KO- Wait, then shouldn't I come the 30th instead of now? I'll have to live in your back yard until the 30th, and I don't want to freeze >< But yeah, I'll do my best to make it, as I wanna get back to traveling for Smash enjoyment.

Iori- YAY

Milln

Smash Champion
KO- Wait, then shouldn't I come the 30th instead of now? I'll have to live in your back yard until the 30th, and I don't want to freeze >< But yeah, I'll do my best to make it, as I wanna get back to traveling for Smash enjoyment.

Iori- YAY
Get over here!

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
There's a girl sitting next to me with an electric guitar blairing and singing "I Will Survive" in my face.

The things we put up with...

This forum is boring, and I blame infinites.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
I met up with met and got some matches in. I got ***** hard and did a little ****** myself. Sucks you had to leave when I started to get my doc movin around. Can't wait to play again guys!

PCHU

Smash Lord
Good news.
My parents said that once I can get a job and keep it, I can start traveling.
But Memphis is as far as I can go.

So, when Left 4 Smash has its crew meeting in March, I should be there.
In the meantime, there's nothing I can do but sit in Jackson and play BlazBlue, since I actually have decent opponents...most of them being random people online.
But, I'm not giving up in Melee, since I still want to be amazing one day.

BunBun

Smash Master
Sweet! It's good to see you finally being able to travel.

Oh, someone add me to this list again. I live in Memphis / eads and play melée and kampfer

Met

Smash Ace
I met up with met and got some matches in. I got ***** hard and did a little ****** myself. Sucks you had to leave when I started to get my doc movin around. Can't wait to play again guys!
yeah but we will play again soon man trying to get a whole bunch of people down to this tournie on the thirty it will be good times i wanna see how sova does vs tennessee

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
Hey Met, Jefferson city, come on down : D I'm coooool, and I play yoooooshiiiiiiiii. Mapquest it or something. Get at me!
(many peoples can vouch for the coolness thing... right? ... right?! ;_; )

edit: oh wow, I mapquested it... 1 hour and 45 minutes :p guess I won't be seeing you around too often.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Moogle said he was missing his. I won't make it to KO's next weekend, but I'll give them to Jack.

Top Bottom