• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

PCHU

Smash Lord
A friend of mine is heading over to Memphis to meet up with Jester Kirby and some others.
I might come, but it's most likely a no.
I don't really know why, though.

I also won't be going to Antioch.
I lack the money for such a thing, plus I'm getting a job.

I don't have Brawl anymore, but I still play Brawl and Melee.
If anyone is moving to Jackson, let me know, since I'm getting tired of fighting the same skill-challenged people.
I know of only three people that come close to my level, and I rarely get to fight them.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
A friend of mine is heading over to Memphis to meet up with Jester Kirby and some others.
I might come, but it's most likely a no.
I don't really know why, though.

I also won't be going to Antioch.
I lack the money for such a thing, plus I'm getting a job.

I don't have Brawl anymore, but I still play Brawl and Melee.
If anyone is moving to Jackson, let me know, since I'm getting tired of fighting the same skill-challenged people.
I know of only three people that come close to my level, and I rarely get to fight them.
If you go, tell me the time/place and I'll come play Melee with you.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Okay I was ridding home form work this morning around 3 and I just so happened to tune into a station where some guy is giving away 20,000 dollars. The only thing you have to do is, when they call you list the 10 commandments in twenty seconds or less. tell your friends and stuff XD
http://www.tenandwin.com/
Bible...

Drill...

Breeeeaaaaaakaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Yay Tennessee! Nashville Marth here~ (well, Franklin, but Nashville for convenience). Glad to see we're on the map!

*Bookmarks*

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey guys, i'll be in africa for two weeks.
3 things

1) i'll miss you guys! i don't get to see midsouth nearly enough :(
2) xfd brawl plus and brawl suck ****. play meree
3) iori i expect to find you there

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
hey guys, i'll be in africa for two weeks.
3 things

1) i'll miss you guys! i don't get to see midsouth nearly enough :(
2) xfd brawl plus and brawl suck ****. play meree
3) iori i expect to find you there
If you mean one loud dude making noises then you are in the right place, and who knows he might be my half removed ect brother form another mother <.<

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
ooh yay stickied! now I don't have to dig through the third or forth page for this thread XD

Also, yay Funky Fighter tourney at Rockettown in Nashville! :D

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Iunno where/how far away Morehead is, but the KY border is only about 2hrs' drive from here. But... it's on the same day as the Funky Fighter at Rocketown. D: Ah well. There'll always be another. ^^

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Is there anyone who is remotely a brawler living on University of Memphis's Campus? I need to move back to Nash.... T^T

Milln

Smash Champion
Virgilijus is on the University of Knoxville campus! That's completely fine, right? =DD

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
me, I can play just about anyone and doesn't afraid of anything. But you know me already XD
XD lol. Yea. I had to cut off going to germantown since I will be moving on dorm. I'm trying to get brawl + with homebrew. I don't know the steps to getting it though....T^T

Handorin

Smash Hero
So I was just browsing smashboards and somewhere someone mentioned /v/ raiding smashboards bla bla and said some site.

So I just googled it, and it took me to encyclopediadramtica and partway down the page, Nes Noob was quoted.

And I laughed because they picked nes noob out of everyone. xD

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
So I was just browsing smashboards and somewhere someone mentioned /v/ raiding smashboards bla bla and said some site.

So I just googled it, and it took me to encyclopediadramtica and partway down the page, Nes Noob was quoted.

And I laughed because they picked nes noob out of everyone. xD
The good old days. Good times good times. No not really.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I dunno if anyone really checks this anymore, but I'm gonna post anyways, cuz I'm new to TN, moved here from PA to come to college, and I could do with a bit of smashing in my spare time, though I didn't bring my car or anything, but anyways >.>

I'm going to school at Carson Newman, in like jefferson city I think. It's pretty close to knoxville, and I'll prolly be one of the best Yoshi main's around in case anyone wants to play : D. Send me a PM on smashboards, or msg me on AIM, and I'll prolly give out my cell so we can set things up. Peace.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I'll prolly be one of the best Yoshi main's around in case anyone wants to play
It's time to D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

But seriously you are kind of far away. I am at Sewanee, and it takes about as long to get to you as it does to get to Atlanta. No offense, but Atlanta has tons of people, and Jefferson city has...one. Maybe if you drive to Atlanta we can meet at a tourney there or something. Seriously, it's the closest smash hub to where you are.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Bloshi you're at Sewanee now? You need to look up my friend Skip, he's been trying to learn Melee (Samus mostly) lately, but says there aren't any smashers there.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Calm down Sensai is still here. He's just not as enthusiastic about smash as I am I guess. Still kicks my *** with mannondorf (I am convinced it's a Yoshi counter) I will look skip up. Is that his smashboards name or his real name? If it's his real name I need his last name too to find him :/

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So I came to this conclusion the other day and it is something none of us can deny. I found 3 rules that will sway all your decisions no matter what they are.

1. God is great

2. Beer is good

3. and three is the most important of them all and ko will vouch for me on this one.

Jesus loves quasters.

live by this die by this, iori has spoken

Top Bottom