• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Jimbo_G

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0920-1016-4491
Jimbo
Mario
Murfreesboro

Hey KO! This is Mike, the Mario player at the last Hickory Hollow tourney. I didn't know you had a thread like this! XD

`EX

Smash Cadet
hi, I'm alex AKA `EX im moving to menphis Tennessee and i wanted to know about the melee scene out there. or if its bigger bralw scene.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
hi, I'm alex AKA `EX im moving to menphis Tennessee and i wanted to know about the melee scene out there. or if its bigger bralw scene.
It's pretty active. We have melee tri-weeklies in Southaven, MS (basically the southern suburb of Memphis), and then travel to midwest and southern events as much as possible. Post here or pm/im me when you move so we can smash sometime.

Handorin

Smash Hero
West Side...

Tom wassss supposed to call me. But he never did. So we might end up hanging out cause I haven't heard from him.

Vts

Smash Champion
East TN is ****, but yeah Brawl.

Head far enough west and you also have brawl but its in arkansas

but arkansas melee people are most in LR.

ignore tom hand he ignored us when i was in town...

my heart is broken tom.... i said it BROKEN!!!! like that glass i dropped when i heard you weren't coming!!!!

show up to next one or else.....

nice death the kid avatar ;)

u read the manga or just watch the anime?

`EX

Smash Cadet
It's pretty active. We have melee tri-weeklies in Southaven, MS (basically the southern suburb of Memphis), and then travel to midwest and southern events as much as possible. Post here or pm/im me when you move so we can smash sometime.
alright cool

yo man don't let these guys scare you away with their melee mumbo jumbo, If you like brawl that is cool too. I have like 6 other guys that would be willing to play that too, so it is all up to you.
im down for both i don't have a wii.

Memphis is Melee baby. East TN is Brawl. (sadness)
ok thanks for the info

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*looks perplexed and confused*

So, why is tenn's thread back here if every other stated whine out the *** when theirs got moved?

I guess tennessee is just that ballin.

Handorin

Smash Hero

*looks perplexed and confused*

So, why is tenn's thread back here if every other stated whine out the *** when theirs got moved?

I guess tennessee is just that ballin.
Why does it matter? The only people who complain are those whose post counts get ***** by the move.
And because most of us talk in the triweekly thread, which is in the Atl South forum, which gives us post count. ;)

Chaco

Never Logs In
I get out of school Wednesday, Infi. So, then I'm trying to set up a biweekly or monthly with Stroupes in Chatt. I actually have time now. So it's very possible.

I still need to play you in the worst match up ever...Lucario vs Yoshi...

Milln

Smash Champion
I get out of school Wednesday, Infi. So, then I'm trying to set up a biweekly or monthly with Stroupes in Chatt. I actually have time now. So it's very possible.

I still need to play you in the worst match up ever...Lucario vs Yoshi...
Wooooooooooooooooooo.

Wait, who's Infi?

It would be better if you were at one of our triweeklies and knew what happened >_>
Work johns.

Nite

Smash Champion
Just guessing by how he made it sound, he's got something else to do here or he's being forced to come to TN.

Nobody comes to Nashville willingly.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i was wondering where my thread and posts went lol.

so yeah i havent really paid attention to this thread.

but yeah Milln gets his yoshi on all the time.

@DoH - Jmoan is in nashville and id drive up that way too. im not amazing but he is pretty good.

@nite - my heart is a little broken. I miss memphis.

Top Bottom