• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Australia - Lain/Oats/Havok/Hall Fan Club (July 2 - July 26)

Sieg

Smash Champion
It's cool.

I'll just be over here, in my corner. Crying. Without my Doujins.

Don't worry lol, I've seen figures stores. You haven't been to Hawaii's Toys'n'Joys yet, so you've yet to see the pro skill.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
MICHAEL!
yeah AX was awesome loed all of it. So much ****in bigger then supernova. Cosplayers are way better as well. So much more **** to buy, i think i spent about $1500(US) just at the expo. Could of spent more but thought i better save a bit for the rest of the trip.

need you guys here for SF4, everyone here sucks especially Cao =D

Sieg

Smash Champion
LOL. Yeah, that sounds about right on the money there. That's why I didn't go.

But glad to see you're all having fun. When you get back you can play SF all you want with us.

Aslong as you get me something.

lol.

unreon

Smash Ace
Urgh I'm so jealous of you all right now :(

If only I could suspend reality for just a few hours, I'd pretend to be playing in US too D:

EDIT: I demand insane amounts of footage from you Cao and Vyse and Booker and others! That way I can spend the holidays (and school days) locked up in my room eating icecream from my hat and pretending I tagged along T_T

S.D

Smash Master
If it was them, the site doesnt show player names only team names so I'm only speculating. Cao and his partner came 65th or something in brawl teams.

Splice

Smash Hero
Players--------------------Team Name
Shaya and Toby----------- Roll to jab - Won 2 matches including BYE in brackets. now eliminated.
Vyse and |3ooker-------Team bananas of cuteness - Never got into brackets.
Ted and Luke------------- Elysia team - Won one match which was a BYE. now eliminated.

There you go! theres a button top-right that shows you.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Tedeth: Toby ditched Shaya after pools in doubles because shaya sucks at doubles and toby is proby. Shaya then teamed with Bardull who is one of the better marth mains in SoCal.

We were Elysium but the stupid ****ing americans heard "Elysia Team". Our first match was M2K and fiction. In the first game we got them down to their last stocks and then in the second they 3 stocked us i think so we actually did really well. We then got double meta-gayed in the losers bracket but had some lols.

The walls of Elysium have been improved and now *****es get ***** by ultra double camping.

I got a really bad pool in singles with a whole bunch of good players which was disappointing.

Zero

Smash Hero
Good stuff Australia! I'm proud of you all :]

Wishing you the best for tomorrow, Shaya, Vyse, Toby!!

What about Luke and Ted? AiB genesis page won't load :@

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thanks sam and zero, me and ted are really syncing in doubles

as for singles me and ted didnt get in to the bracket, I was playing really well and everyone was amazed but I only managed to win 3 out of 6 games and didnt make it it, I was close though and I had to play DMG

lots of amazing stories to come guys but I met the pro's, TBH most of them were massive douches, I was quite dissapointed with ally, lain however is the coolest kid ever, so pro. He signed my grab button but it wore off :(

I played his dedede and managed to get him down to one stock :) I is proud of myself.
he ***** though

Zero

Smash Hero
Rargh DMG :@@@@

He should sign the skull on the back of your controller, so it will never ever leave.

Seriously need to plan some sort of two day epic meet to spread the american love and stories from abroad. Could have some sort of campfire too.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Regional Crews were ****.

At the time I was impressed with that crowd (I had to stand like half the [huge] venue back just to fit them all in), but today there was this MASSIVE crowd for Melee Crews that was simply too huge to get in the frame, WELL over 3/4 of everyone was watching it and over half the venue was just packed with people sitting down to watch. The TOs had to start disqualifying people because they were holding up the tourney watching Melee Crews.

What? No EA?
what's going on?
I didn't enter doubles. Was gonna team with Vyse, but due to some mixups with transport I was separated from them during registration so he ended up teaming with Billy. :/

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
also zero, I played and beat narfarious B in my pools and he was like hey do you know zero and I was like yes zero is a ****ing legend. get rep

Zero

Smash Hero
also zero, I played and beat narfarious B in my pools and he was like hey do you know zero and I was like yes zero is a ****ing legend. get rep
This made my day and put the biggest smile on my face since I don't even know.

<333333333

also this clarifies it, I saw Atayo when I was looking up brackets before AiB died on me and I was wondering if it was you. I was searching for Ateyo and couldn't find it. Silly Americans.

but srsly, happiness level is over the moon now.

Splice

Smash Hero
Toby came FIRST in his pool for Brawl Singles!!!
|3ooker came 2nd in his pool so i think he's in the bracket too.

Do you guys know where you have to place to get in the bracket? is it top 2 from pools or top 3?

EDIT: they also made Tedeth, into tedath, and Vyse was vice in the Brawl Doubles Pools

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Toby hasn't even done all his pool matches yet lol, and he's only won one or two of the ones he's done afaik. I don't know Billy's story but I am 100% sure at this point only Vyse and Shaya made it through...

Top 3 from each pool progress.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Toby hasn't even done all his pool matches yet lol, and he's only won one or two of the ones he's done afaik. I don't know Billy's story but I am 100% sure at this point only Vyse and Shaya made it through...

Top 3 from each pool progress.
this sounds about right

Splice

Smash Hero
aw k. It had a bunch of 1's coz no-one had started the pool yet and TCR was at the top so i just didnt ... think at all.
Still think Toby can make it.
w/e im glad its top 3 coz then Shaya and Vyse made it through and they will do well. yay.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
thanks sam and zero, me and ted are really syncing in doubles

as for singles me and ted didnt get in to the bracket, I was playing really well and everyone was amazed but I only managed to win 3 out of 6 games and didnt make it it, I was close though and I had to play DMG

lots of amazing stories to come guys but I met the pro's, TBH most of them were massive douches, I was quite dissapointed with ally, lain however is the coolest kid ever, so pro. He signed my grab button but it wore off :(

I played his dedede and managed to get him down to one stock :) I is proud of myself.
he ***** though
This makes me appreciate the Australian scene. But its good to hear that our guys aren't completely terribad, good luck for all involved and have a great time. =).
Edit: So I'd like to hear this, what was Ally doing that gave him the uh, douchelike qualities?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
CAOTIC - Sole Aussie passer through to Melee Pools R2 or Bracket
this makes me happy!

Players--------------------Team Name
Shaya and Toby----------- Roll to jab - Won 2 matches including BYE in brackets. now eliminated.
Vyse and |3ooker-------Team bananas of cuteness - Never got into brackets.
Ted and Luke------------- Elysia team - Won one match which was a BYE. now eliminated.

There you go! theres a button top-right that shows you.
this makes me sad...

Sounds like the gap isn't nearly as massive as you thought. :)

Still pretty big though.
sounds huge to me...

lots of amazing stories to come guys but I met the pro's, TBH most of them were massive douches, I was quite dissapointed with ally,
this makes me sad...

lain however is the coolest kid ever, so pro. He signed my grab button but it wore off :(

he ***** though
but this makes me happy!

very jealous atm... ive heard that from a couple of people about ally actually, but lain sounds like a mad dog. fully inspired me to pwn with the ics too :D just ask melbourne hehe

tibs7

Smash Champion
guys should watch crews, m2k vs zhu, last stock was ****

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
luke says: "doubles shouldnt make you sad attila, as was said before we made it through pools into the bracket, and lost twice, first to M2K and Fiction (we got them both to 1 stock in the first game) which is fair enough
then a double meta knight which was gay but whatever.

point is we got 33rd so obviously we are 33rd best doubles team in the world"

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
soz i didnt read the whole thing... i thought it meant you won nothing... 33rd actually sounds pretty good :) youll have to show me your awesome american snake skills when you come back (i will go to huntervalley or act tourny before i go to japan)...

tibs7

Smash Champion
mango is 2g, knew he'd win, ADHD 5th, Ally still in winners. this is going insane, i will go next year

tibs7

Smash Champion
lain 7th
Dojo a metaknight user is still in even though there was a massive debate about him air stalling against DEHF's falco. The match ended 2 stock each and dojo had a 20% lead........that is soooo gay.

Top Bottom