• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I'll team with you if you'll team with me, allowing me to freely enter as your team mate, meaning you get ripped off like 10-20 bucks...

Meaning...

Pay my fee and I'll team with anyone!

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
wes is going to win hugs ..and what is mm xif going to do with anything
I hope you are also joking.

The mm with Xif has plenty to do with everything.
Not only will the Money match prove that I'm way better than wes, but he's going to pay me to find out.

Look, PB+J, i really don't want to have to money match the entire state of florida.
Tech skill doesn't work on me.

QDVS is exempt from all of this though, :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i dont feel like entering the tourny and neither does killafox so we are selling our passes for $50 if anyone wants to buy them let me know ASAP. im still going but just to chill not to enter.
Wth why not? Thats dumb :( JUST PLAY.

Also I'm looking forward to playing the players in my pool. Can't wait to play G-reg and Pine :lick:

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I hope you were joking in certain parts of your post. Naturally.

Unless you really think wes would win, in which case you and I are going to need to have a money match.
So i say wes will win and you...

money match me?

i'm Ron Burgundy???

<_<

So I think wes will beat you and you're best response to that is to challenge me? instead of being an idiot and MM'ing people that dont think you're as good as you think you are (keyword is think, all three times), why dont you instead man up and just show me that i'm wrong? My prediction is that wes will win, prove me wrong, I in all sincerity do dare you to.

with that said: 10 dollars.

PS: I shouldnt have said nobodies BTW, I dont mean to insult the people in my pool so recklessly. I should say rather that I wish I had gotten some extremely good player, maybe chudat so I can get a rematch from VLS.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I hope you are also joking.

The mm with Xif has plenty to do with everything.
Not only will the Money match prove that I'm way better than wes, but he's going to pay me to find out.

Look, PB+J, i really don't want to have to money match the entire state of florida.
Tech skill doesn't work on me.

QDVS is exempt from all of this though, :)

Wes ownz u son.

PB&J

Smash Hero
first off all im not from florida and please don't doubt their skills..and im still saying wes will win..don't get mad at me if i think so..just prove me and others wrong

Snakeee

Smash Master
XIF I was about to get offended before you said that last part about your pool. I am a nobody right now but I've been training hard for this so I should at least give you a challenge. Btw I met you at VLS but you probably don't remember. I saw you get into that argument with that middle aged man at the hotel lol.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I don't know if this was covered yet, and swf sucks right now so i can't read everything but...

Will there be access to viewing the superbowl on Sunday. It would be nice to have a TV with the game on sunday.

Plank, any idea?

if it aint hugs its done!
>_>
srsly tho hugs got this. if it aint hugs its done, etc.

any bad foxes want to mm my falcon? lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom