• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Sometimes I wonder the realism of this thread. Peach has a pan, a golf club, and a bomb. Or so I was told. How does she carry all of these? She doesn't have a backpack like Ness to carry equipment, and a yo-yo could be placed in your pocket if you're going to be using a bat to fight with. Carrying a golf bag would be cumbersome. Placing it on the ground lets anyone use it. Putting items in it to attack with later would take time to bring it out if Peach wanted to use it. Also, that bomb she's carrying, how does it work? Does it blow up once it hits the ground? Is it like a grenade?

You people really should quit undermining Ness, just because he's a thirteen year old male. Also, calling Ness a "kid" is an understatement. People who are 13 to 19 years of age may be "kids" to us, but the proper word is "adolescent." Link, in OoT, is a short man. He's probably about 5' feet. Then here you have Ganondorf who is much taller, not to mention much stronger. Everyone should realize that just because you're younger, or smaller, or shorter, doesn't mean anything. I think paya brought up this kind of trope in the past regarding some other character.

All in all, let's try to consider both sides more before choosing one character over another. If you don't know anything, or if you have very little knowledge about one or both characters, you should just give out the information you know and say nothing else. Am I saying Ness would win? No. But I'm not saying Peach would win, either. So, yeah.

justaway12

Smash Master
She doesn't carry a golfclub.

The bomb is a pirate bomb.

By saying he is a kid I'm saying he shouldn't really throw a bomb without getting hurt, because it might not get out of range.

That bomb argument stopped now...

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Dryn is right. The more you all say she has, the more it hinders her from winning. This is why some characters (Links, Snake) are allowed certain things by JOE! beforehand. If the fluke Yoshi v. Luigi MU says anything, a human is only as good as their weapon. Peach may have used them but by any means does it make her a victor due to her having access to them. The same can be applied to Ness, but he has shown usage of the yo-yo and bat.

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
@Rialdo:When a talking turtle says that they your son, it would be shoking :p

Besides, the fact that Bowser Jr. can talk would prove something is up...
Yeah... perhaps the fact that he might be related to the other talking turtle that they know?

justaway12

Smash Master
Yeah, I meant that he can be born with a man and a turtle and vice versa :p

You have to admit, it isn't something you'd hear everyday besides, it's silly to question somebodys intelligence by one or two lines...

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
But anyway, on the topic, if Peach still has her bat, there's too much of an age, and thus strength, difference for Ness to win.

JOE!

Smash Hero
peach doesnt have the bat, 3rd party and un canon.

(i gave he it before when we had no idea what she could use)

An I support the claim she's a dumb broad....

justaway12

Smash Master
She only fought with a Frying Pan and War Fan, but despite the game description, the war fan was disproven to be a fighting fan, it is best served as a blunt object.

JOE! she was never shown to be dumb >__________>

Hero Dude

Smash Journeyman
I think peach takes this. Peach has her umberella, wich she can block with or hit with.
The block might recoil, but its better than a direct blow with the bat.
But she wins for more reasons than this.

JOE!

Smash Hero
I think peach takes this. Peach has her umberella, wich she can block with or hit with.
The block might recoil, but its better than a direct blow with the bat.
But she wins for more reasons than this.
what reasons, HD? Also the parasol would break after hit with a bat.

@justaway:

she has never been shown to have brains either....she essentially just follows whoever tells her to do something, like a puppet

justaway12

Smash Master
She was a nurse -_-

She has also been described as a wise...

And what are you talking about? I don't understand what you mean by following people like a puppet, I have never seen her do that -_-

Even by your explianation she would be average

JOE!

Smash Hero
"peach is our momma"

peach: "k"

"you are the shadow queen's new puppet!"

Peach: "k"

"imma kidnap you"

peach: "k, i wont resist or use my gaurds or whatnot"

as for the nurse, that was in dr Mario...did she actually do anything besides wear an outfit?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
"peach is our momma"

"imma kidnap you"

as for the nurse, that was in dr Mario...did she actually do anything besides wear an outfit?
Does Dr. Mario count as canon?

justaway12

Smash Master
"peach is our momma"

"imma kidnap you"

She never said K -_-

She never said "Ok, I'm your mama" Where did you get that -_-

I'm pretty sure she was powerless against the Shadow Queen.

Most of the time Peach was kidnapped even with her gaurds.

E.G. Super Mario Galaxy, Paper Mario, Super Mario Bros.1

IRL, if someone is a nurse they need to have smarts, she is incharge of a kingdom to BTW.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
So this is no longer a bomb fight, huh?

Did they suddenly dissapear into nothingness and this became a melee fight only?

JOE!

Smash Hero
her kingdom blows 1st off....she has her castle full of ****ty gaurds, and the "k" parts are an example of essentially how she acted in the situations.

was she an actual nurse, or just in the outfit?

justaway12

Smash Master
her kingdom blows 1st off....she has her castle full of ****ty gaurds, and the "k" parts are an example of essentially how she acted in the situations.

was she an actual nurse, or just in the outfit?

Well, what could she do -_-

In Super Mario Sunshine she basically was captured by a Koopa who had the ability to create whatever he wants.

In TTYD, I've never played them, but wasn't there a whole bunch of X-nauts, plus a GAINT ghost -_-

And what could Peach do when over-powered >.>

tocador

Smash Lord
Sometimes I wonder the realism of this thread. Peach has a pan, a golf club, and a bomb. Or so I was told. How does she carry all of these? She doesn't have a backpack like Ness to carry equipment, and a yo-yo could be placed in your pocket if you're going to be using a bat to fight with. Carrying a golf bag would be cumbersome. Placing it on the ground lets anyone use it. Putting items in it to attack with later would take time to bring it out if Peach wanted to use it. Also, that bomb she's carrying, how does it work? Does it blow up once it hits the ground? Is it like a grenade?

You people really should quit undermining Ness, just because he's a thirteen year old male. Also, calling Ness a "kid" is an understatement. People who are 13 to 19 years of age may be "kids" to us, but the proper word is "adolescent." Link, in OoT, is a short man. He's probably about 5' feet. Then here you have Ganondorf who is much taller, not to mention much stronger. Everyone should realize that just because you're younger, or smaller, or shorter, doesn't mean anything. I think paya brought up this kind of trope in the past regarding some other character.

All in all, let's try to consider both sides more before choosing one character over another. If you don't know anything, or if you have very little knowledge about one or both characters, you should just give out the information you know and say nothing else. Am I saying Ness would win? No. But I'm not saying Peach would win, either. So, yeah.
If you'd mind, just ask adumb, or lurk a bit on these pages, and youll find out that we all ready discussed about peach's bombs, so yeah :p.

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
If Peach has no bat and Ness does, he wins.

If Peach still has the grenados, then it depends largely on if she knows how to use them properly.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
W1N said:
In the Philippines around 1500, the Yo-Yo was a weapon. It consisted of a four pound stone attached to a rope about 20 feet long. Tribesmen used it in two ways. When hunting, they stood off to one side, held one end of the rope and threw the rock towards the legs of an animal. The rope became tangled around the animals legs, and with a tug, the hunter brought the animal down. Against enemies, the stones would be dropped on their heads. The tribesmen would quickly recover the stones, ready for a second blow if necessary.
lol awesome fax 4 the day.
Basically the Yo-yo is a weapon nao ;)

Does anyone know what it's made of?
If Peach has no bat and Ness does, he wins.

If Peach still has the grenados, then it depends largely on if she knows how to use them properly.
They arn't grenades, they're bombs, and they are actually weak.
And she wouldn't be able to use it WELL, not "she can't"

payasofobia

Smash Champion
She can't throw them far away because she is a girly girl and she is way too passive to throw them properly. And she can't change her emotions suddenly because only people with brain damage can do that.

Ness is a healthy male teenager with modern bombs with a bigger blast radius than Peach's primitive bombs.

I am pretty sure Ness has this.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
She can't throw them far away because she is a girly girl and she is way too passive to throw them properly. And she can't change her emotions suddenly because only people with brain damage can do that.

Ness is a healthy male teenager with modern bombs with a bigger blast radius than Peach's primitive bombs.

I am pretty sure Ness has this.
How does Ness NOT have this?

How much radius would his bombs have, give me an example. (my youtube isn't working just kind of give me measurments)

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Primitive bombs, for example, had a FATAL radius of 1 meters. They had an effective radius of 5 meters.

Modern bombs have a fatal radius of 5 meters and an effective radius of 15 meters.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
5 m=16.4 feet.
I'm pretty sure Ness can throw a ball down a HALLWAY >.>

I just measured it and it's stupid, I can't throw and I'm near Ness' age and I threw like 2 times that, Ness got this and Peach lost.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
then why have you been arguing about throwing it with the bat -_-...
Because of YOU.
You do realize you said he had to bat it to stay out of range right?
You just made yourself look dumb lol.
Edit: his superbomb IS modern.

Top Bottom