• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

justaway12

Smash Master
He said he could bat it out of range before, why couldn't Ness THROW it, if he could...

You said it was Ness could throw it past a hallway, if he could why has everyone been arguing that he NEEDS his bat to get them out of range...

It would seem like a pointless argument right at the begining of the thread...

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
He said he could bat it out of range before, why couldn't Ness THROW it, if he could...
Because you gave bad info.
He can THROW it out of range.
Heck, he can TAP it out of range.
I'm 99% sure that range is smaller than an bowling alley.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
What bad info? >___>

What makes you so sure he even HAS modern bombs...

Didn't it start out with firecrakers or something?
You said he couldn't throw it far enough so he can't get hit.

And Payas found a better bomb that hit everyone and did hecka dmg.

justaway12

Smash Master
But what makes you so sure he has it?

Convenience should not mean he could use it IIRC, did Mother 3 start like...when Ness was dead? Like 100+ years after?

I'm not sure where I heard that, but if we have a date then maybe he could...

And I would still motion for Peach to have her Super Scope, in this case, she gave it to Mario, that means she has access to it >.>

payasofobia

Smash Champion

You said it was Ness could throw it past a hallway, if he could why has everyone been arguing that he NEEDS his bat to get them out of range...

It would seem like a pointless argument right at the begining of the thread...

To increase my and this thread's post counts.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
But what makes you so sure he has it?

Convenience should not mean he could use it IIRC, did Mother 3 start like...when Ness was dead? Like 100+ years after?

I'm not sure where I heard that, but if we have a date then maybe he could...
Because he has a (good) bomb.

It's a weapon that he uses in the game. This is like saying Snake is unarmed (altho we did that once).

I have no idea what mother 3 has to do with this.

Dang payas you is teh DEVIL!
(looks at post count lol)

tocador

Smash Lord
She can't throw them far away because she is a girly girl and she is way too passive to throw them properly. And she can't change her emotions suddenly because only people with brain damage can do that.

Ness is a healthy male teenager with modern bombs with a bigger blast radius than Peach's primitive bombs.

I am pretty sure Ness has this.
/facepalm

This has been discussed all ready, ness bombs sucks, they are basically like silly fireworks that wouldnt be possible to kill someone.

Proof to that, the most they can do it kill a slug, which btw, fireworks can do.

And paya, biology lesson time: Anyone can change their emotions at any given time if they have a purpose to do so.

When facing a battle(or any tense moment) you automatically release adrenaline thorughtout(sorry for misspell) your body, which will increase drastically your strentgh, speed, accuracy and will give you the will to survive that makes people go nuts.

@Bombs: Peach bombs have about 15 metters blast radius with them being fatal to anyone even close to 5 metters from the epicenter of the bomb, whereas ness has fire works.

How does ness win this in long range again?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski

Whatdoya think? I drew it myself!
(might be the wrong pic, not sure, photobucket isn't working for me)

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
/facepalm

This has been discussed all ready, ness bombs sucks, they are basically like silly fireworks that wouldnt be possible to kill someone.

Proof to that, the most they can do it kill a slug, which btw, fireworks can do.

And paya, biology lesson time: Anyone can change their emotions at any given time if they have a purpose to do so.

When facing a battle(or any tense moment) you automatically release adrenaline thorughtout(sorry for misspell) your body, which will increase drastically your strentgh, speed, accuracy and will give you the will to survive that makes people go nuts.

@Bombs: Peach bombs have about 15 metters blast radius with them being fatal to anyone even close to 5 metters from the epicenter of the bomb, whereas ness has fire works.

Peach's bombs are pirate bombs and do not have a good radius AND may explode for ne reason on her.

And we found better bombs.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
/facepalm

Because we found a much better bomb he can use whose description says that it works just like a heavy bazooka's grenades. And this one bomb deals much more damage to all enemies in the field.

http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_items_in_EarthBound#Super_bomb

And that 15 meter blast radius was that of a modern grenade. She has a primitive pirate grenade which is much less effective.

We gave her that blast radius by mistake.

And, Ness does not look threatening, does he?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
ops, Sorry Paya, Didnt See We Werent Using The Bad Bomb Anymore.

But Still, Peach's Bombs, By Your Description Of Ness Bombs, Are Better As Weapons.
primitive Bombs, For Example, Had A Fatal Radius Of 1 Meters. They Had An Effective Radius Of 5 Meters.

Modern Bombs Have A Fatal Radius Of 5 Meters And An Effective Radius Of 15 Meters.

. .

justaway12

Smash Master
Because he has a (good) bomb.

It's a weapon that he uses in the game. This is like saying Snake is unarmed (altho we did that once).

I have no idea what mother 3 has to do with this.

Dang payas you is teh DEVIL!
(looks at post count lol)
We still don't know what kind of bombs he has, Peach, when equiped with her frying pan makes her stronger than Bowser, that doesn't make sense, that is called a game mechanic, we still don't know how his bombs look like...

It does look like it was based in 1994, you know, the day it came out...

Mother 3 does have something to do with it, actually, I want to know when Ness' game started, besides, it doesn't look...modern day to me >_>

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
We still don't know what kind of bombs he has, Peach, when equiped with her frying pan makes her stronger than Bowser, that doesn't make sense, that is called a game mechanic, we still don't know how his bombs look like...

It does look like it was based in 1972, you know, the day it came out...

Mother 3 does have something to do with it, actually, I want to know when Ness' game started, besides, it doesn't look...modern day to me >_>
Payas thinks, by the explosion, that it is that kind of bomb.

It was kind of based on when it was made, which was 1995. Are you sure it was then? I thought the MGAW system came out on 1980?

tocador

Smash Lord
Hum.....

But again, why would ness atack peach by the way? He only would attack her if he knew he was suposed to fight her, because IRL, kids dont actually ahve the KILLER INSTINCT on themselves.

So unless both know they will battle each other, they problably wont attack themselves, so this point of peach not reacting is just bad xP!!!!

And i didnt knew about the new discovery BTW, sorry =D.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Hum.....

But again, why would ness atack peach by the way? He only would attack her if he knew he was suposed to fight her, because IRL, kids dont actually ahve the KILLER INSTINCT on themselves.

So unless both know they will battle each other, they problably wont attack themselves, so this point of peach not reacting is just bad xP!!!!

Some kids do. Although I'm sure Ness wouldn't.
See, this brings up a point, if Peach fought him, Ness would only HURT her, not kill her, therefore making it a tie.
Ness did not kill people except Giygas.

And Peach wouldn't attack anything anyway.
Lame.

It's a TRAPtie.

justaway12

Smash Master
Payas thinks, by the explosion, that it is that kind of bomb.

It was kind of based on when it was made, which was 1995. Are you sure it was then? I thought the MGAW system came out on 1980?
Read my edit, I meant 1994, I had multiple tabs open...

I got confused, this isn't the only conversation I'm in.

@Paya: But was a grenade like that made around then >.>

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Some kids do. Although I'm sure Ness wouldn't.
See, this brings up a point, if Peach fought him, Ness would only HURT her, not kill her, therefore making it a tie.
Ness did not kill people except Giygas.

And Peach wouldn't attack anything anyway.
Lame.

It's a TRAPtie.

This would make 90% of the MUs in this thread a tie.

No thanks, bro!

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
This would make 90% of the MUs in this thread a tie.

No thanks, bro!
Who's more nice and caring than Peach and Ness?
They are the nicest fighters in Bawlr.

Other matches would be different.
Peach is too caring.
Ness is too caring.
Your mom is too caring.
Tie.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Hum.....

Oh, and take into consideration that Ness has adrenaline too.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Think about it Payas; who's more caring than Ness or Peach?

Yeah.
99% of other people would fight.
Oh sh-, Ice Climbers >.>

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski

But if it were to come to that, then this thread would mainly end in ties
You don't understand and most other people don't.
This is a match-up between two of the nicest goodie-goodie two-shoes there is.
This is like Mother Teresa vs. Budah. (don't take seriously lol)

JOE!

Smash Hero
dude, it doesnt even say how long she was frozen for, and you complain about this over the fact that she is allowed a **** power-suit?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
dude, it doesnt even say how long she was frozen for, and you complain about this over the fact that she is allowed a **** power-suit?
No, I don't.
She was still frozen/whatever.

And I really don't want to say that because she's my Brawl main but....
It's the truth.

Good grief you're grumpy :mad:

UncleSam

Smash Master
I don't have YouTube working but go look for a Let's Play Metroid Prime 3 series.
1st video.
All credit goes to Xeph.
Alright, First of all, she didn't die.
She was in a coma for about a month, the Fed doctors just kept an eye on her and was working on controlling the corruption (hence the creation of the PED suit)

Top Bottom