• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Well, congrats Joe.

Is she cute?

And for something completely different, my internet died for 1 and a half months and during that time the thread almost died, and as soon as I got it back I revived the thread. Coincidence?

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
And for something completely different, my internet died for 1 and a half months and during that time the thread almost died, and as soon as I got it back I revived the thread. Coincidence?
It didn't almost die; it did die. It just came back like some kind of crazy thread Jesus.

tocador

Smash Lord
RIP biggest thread ever made in Brawl. Here lies part of my soul. Im more than satisfied to getting ban/warn for reviving this, but as i am quitting the boards forever im more than happy to bumb this.

Goodbye guys.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
For good measure. It was fun while it lasted.

Maybe, when a new game is released with a brand new roster, maybe then will this thread revive for real.

But for now, good bye guys. See you in Smash 4, when Ike returns and turns out to be top tier material.

JOE!

Smash Hero
It's been a fantastic ride you guys, Im sorry that real life got in the way of all this (getting engaged, work, college, the works...)

Hopefully this will be truly revived one day soon :bee:

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
My idea: Ask F8il in the Light House if we can move it there.
Just my two cents...
It would prolly get more people to see it at least...
And it's not really limited to brawl now obviously.

:038:

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
This thread was mad fun while it lasted

So many hours and hours put into ranting discussing and I enjoyed every minute of it

Shout-out to all the veteran posters that have come and gone :p
This.

10 This.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I am inclined to make a (really ****ty and non-professional) good bye video chronicling the most important events in this thread.

Should I do it?

UncleSam

Smash Master
I am inclined to make a (really ****ty and non-professional) good bye video chronicling the most important events in this thread.

Should I do it?
me, myself* and guest deserve soooooooo many highlights.

adumbrodeus if you forgot the joke >_>

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Im sure this has been said before, but...

Leon is more or less a professional killer, and recieved military training in both hand-to-hand combat as well as long range combat. Not to mention he has military grade weaponry.

Laura, on the other hand, is self-trained in combat, and lacks in long range offensive battles. Her one trump over Leon is agility. If she where to get close, she could probably beat him hand-to-hand.

Leon, however, has the long range advantage, and most likely could stop Laura from getting close enough to be a threat. Not to mention, better weapons in close range. Like I said, hand to hand. If it turned into a bare knuckle brawl, Laura could beat him, but unfortunatly, Leon has tools to stop it from being that.

Match-Leon 80/20

Top Bottom