• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Alright, First of all, she didn't die.
She was in a coma for about a month, the Fed doctors just kept an eye on her and was working on controlling the corruption (hence the creation of the PED suit)
I thought someone died if they were.... w/e Porkey had lol.
Iunno ask Payas he knows everything.

justaway12

Smash Master
Your point?
Only other person like this I can think of is ICs and, maybe, Luigi.
Then we would have to look at their match-ups in an WHOLE other perspective.

She would have a tie with all of the Mario cast, since they all care for her.

Zelda cast too, since I highly doubt they would attack a pacifist, well except Ganon.

same with every other good guy, pretty much, why would they have a reason too fight her? Since they are too good to attack a person who won't attack them.

And Luigi isn't, Play Luigi's Masnion
:'( Poor Sue pea, poor van gore...

I would actually like it, since it seems extraordinary charming! But the match-ups would be quite boring.

Not to mention the fact that Mario probably won't fight Link or Lucario or a lot of people since he has no reason to fight them...

It would make for a lot of boring match-ups, don't you think?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski

Then we would have to look at their match-ups in an WHOLE other perspective.

She would have a tie with all of the Mario cast, since they all care for her.

Zelda cast too, since I highly doubt they would attack a pacifist, well except Ganon.

same with every other good guy, pretty much, why would they have a reason too fight her? Since they are too good to attack a person who won't attack them.

And Luigi isn't, Play Luigi's Masnion
:'( Poor Sue pea, poor van gore...

I would actually like it, since it seems extraordinary charming! But the match-ups would be quite boring.

Not to mention the fact that Mario probably won't fight Link or Lucario or a lot of people since he has no reason to fight them...

It would make for a lot of boring match-ups, don't you think?

1. Mario fights enemies for no reason. They don't do anything, do they? They just stand around.
2. LINK KILLS INNOCENT SPIDERS THAT DON'T DO ANYTHING! Lol jk, but he does kind of have that "if it moves, kill it thing". Zelda is Bad!@# she'd kill stuff.

See the thing is, even if they DO fight, they wont kill people. Peach is self explanitory. Ness only killed IIRC Giygas and that was because...... Oh right he wanted to destroy the world. Did he kill Porkey? Porkey tried to kill him, why wouldn't Ness do the same?

JOE!

Smash Hero
dude, what have i said every time this has been brought up?

infact, look at the latest VM i gave you showing who'd be out of the contest if we did this kinda thing?

justaway12

Smash Master
Mario fights enemies to save the princess/world/whatever, same as what Peach does in her games.
Same with Link.

I smile whenever I read the idea, it's not because it's stupid or anything, it's because I love the idea.
I would still doubt any heros would attack them without a purpose...

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
dude, what have i said every time this has been brought up?

infact, look at the latest VM i gave you showing who'd be out of the contest if we did this kinda thing?
I'm giving up on my "they wouldn't fight each other thing" but listen to what I say below.
Mario fights enemies to save the princess/world/whatever, same as what Peach does in her games.
Same with Link.

I smile whenever I read the idea, it's not because it's stupid or anything, it's because I love the idea.
I would still doubt any heros would attack them without a purpose...
^^^^^^^vvvvvvvvvv
just, it goes against the point of the thread.

it is not going to be factored

I gave up on them not fighting each other. But Ness and Peach are too nice to KILL someone.
If Mario, Link, Zelda w/e had an ENEMY, they would kill the enemy if they could. Ness didn't kill Porkey. Peach is a wimp.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Kirby Crew Dedede sucks (no pun intended) and the others can't exist (maybe Metaknight but he sucks too)
Mario bros They kill people.
Ness Crew Lucas would kill people.
Bowser LOL
Yoshi I'm pretty sure he would.
Link This has been shown many times he kills things he fights.
Ganondorf LOL
Sonic I dun think he can exist but w/e.
Spaceys LOL
Lucario Hard to tell.
Jiggz LOL
Charizard he's so much fail it doesn't matter.
Ivysaur Hard to tell
Marth (genderless spawn of satan) He would kill as shown in his game
DK (giant gorilla) He would kill as shown in his game
Wario LOL
IC's THIS is one where I think they are too nice.
Olimar He can barely breathe, but he will. He goes with his pikmin dying every day.
Pit Maybe.

Ness has been SHOWN he wont kill things.
Peach is kinda a no brainer.

Others I can think of is Yoshi and ICs.

The other people have been known to kill things, and I'm sure Pogeymanz could.

JOE!

Smash Hero
in other words:

HOLO, shut the **** up and get on topic

now, who here has better weaponary?

we have established the peach is dumb and Ness can put up a fight vs her

tocador

Smash Lord
in other words:

Peach isnt dumb.

It isnt because she dont want to defend herself that she is dumb. IF you play paper mario games(at least the 64) you will se how not-dumb she is when sneaking withing castles and owning people at quizz games.

WE could theoretically say that peach wants to get captured so she can get more info on the vilains to help mario.

Peach isnt dumb duuuuuude.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
in other words:

I AM BEING REALISTIC.
Peach is kind of bad.

Is this how you're going to go? Since you're the leader, you're just going to "push" things off because you want to, and not listen completely to my argument? Listen to me and unstand. It makes sense and only kills about 4 people max. This is being 100% realistic.
Just take it into consideration for 5 minutes(and REALLY think about it), and then give a reply, and I will shut up.

Anyway, Ness has MUCH better bombs than her. And hers might even blow up on her.

JOE!

Smash Hero
that was as blatantly game-mechanic as you can get...

peach doesnt do it, the player does.

as for the thread, this wont get locked for one thing:

out of 845 pages, only like 20 pages are pure spam/non topic

every page has at least some discussion about the actual topic on it

JOE!

Smash Hero
I AM BEING REALISTIC.
Peach is kind of bad.

Is this how you're going to go? Since you're the leader, you're just going to "push" things off because you want to, and not listen completely to my argument? Listen to me and unstand. It makes sense and only kills about 4 people max. This is being 100% realistic.
Just take it into consideration for 5 minutes(and REALLY think about it), and then give a reply, and I will shut up.

Anyway, Ness has MUCH better bombs than her. And hers might even blow up on her.
yes, it is realistic, but so is waving away anybody who couldnt 100% exist, which has only happened to ROB and GW.

the point of the thread is to see who'd win in a fight in Real Life, applying things like they wouldnt kill would make the MUs, as you guys have said, boring.

so why would we apply this when nothing good comes of it in the interest of the thread?

as for the current MU, ness has better bombs...better weapons....GGs?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski

I'm sure that wasn't 5 minutes.
That isn't a game mechanic, it's character personality.
Iunno what ur talking about with Peach.

92% of these posts are on topic, 7% are family group hugs and 1% are about nothing.

justaway12

Smash Master

Peach doesn't do what? Sneak around in the castle? It was part of the story >__>
If she didn't, then game over....

And it's still pretty spammy, some things break the rules as well, I'm not trying to mini-mod or anything, but it still could get closed...

I'm not saying you should worry, but...you know...

tocador

Smash Lord

I was JK on the locking issue, cause i know were just too awesome be get locked.

And if you want so, ness only won battles because of the player, if you didnt control him, he would be standing in front of his house all the game.

Everything games do is because of players(xecpt, maybe, snake), so this is REALLY a BAD arguement.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
yes, it is realistic, but so is waving away anybody who couldnt 100% exist, which has only happened to ROB and GW.

the point of the thread is to see who'd win in a fight in Real Life, applying things like they wouldnt kill would make the MUs, as you guys have said, boring.

so why would we apply this when nothing good comes of it in the interest of the thread?

as for the current MU, ness has better bombs...better weapons....GGs?
And jiggz and kirbies.

THIS ONLY KILLS 4 MAX PEOPLE. This IS a RL fight, this IS taking characters out of an game and this IS applying them in RL.

It DOES come in interest of the thread, it makes it more REAL.

Ness has been shown he wont kill things, even Porkey who tried to kill him numerous times.
Peach sucks no argument. Others I can think of (maybe) are ICs and Yoshi. This kills 4 people. It's not going to kill anyone's hearts.

Ness wins, but I really want you to use common sense and think about it. It makes the thread more REAL.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I was JK on the locking issue, cause i know were just too awesome be get locked.

And if you want so, ness only won battles because of the player, if you didnt control him, he would be standing in front of his house all the game.

Everything games do is because of players(xecpt, maybe, snake), so this is REALLY a BAD arguement.
What?
How does playing the game have ANYTHING to do with my argument? I am talking about their storyline, not the "game".

JOE!

Smash Hero
so, ness wins?

(as for the realism argument, we have limits on how far we go, for example if we really wnated to, pogeymans and strafox dudes wouldnt exist)

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
(as for the realism argument, we have limits on how far we go, for example if we really wnated to, pogeymans and strafox dudes wouldnt exist)
Thank you for calming down.

Pogeymanz can be classified as "animals". I say as long as there isn't and stupid things like lazors and immortality, then other life forms can exist. Starfoxies are animals with human bodies. As long as there isn't any "THEY CAN GO AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!" stuff like that then IMO it's fine.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Thank you for calming down.

Pogeymanz can be classified as "animals". I say as long as there isn't and stupid things like lazors and immortality, then other life forms can exist. Starfoxies are animals with human bodies. As long as there isn't any "THEY CAN GO AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!" stuff like that then IMO it's fine.

im not gonna bother with explaining, but anywho:

Ness wins due to better weaponary, and being more experienced in combat?

if so, New MU soon

tocador

Smash Lord
Dude, wtf are you talkinga bout ><?

Ness dont have better weaponary, aka, both have bombs and melee weapons.

Ness isnt better at fighting, whereas if you go by JOE! example: "Its the player that makes him win, not the game by itself" so this logic is flawed.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Dude, wtf are you talkinga bout ><?

Ness dont have better weaponary, aka, both have bombs and melee weapons.

Ness isnt better at fighting, whereas if you go by JOE! example: "Its the player that makes him win, not the game by itself" so this logic is flawed.
Ness has a Bat vs. a frying pan.
Ness has bombs where the radius is 15 meters and Peach has bombs that have a 5 meter radius and CAN BLOW UP ON HER.

Top Bottom