• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Salem

Smash Champion
I still don't see how someone around 8000 lb and only 10 feet tall (10 feet was it?) could be able to move around.
He can only crawl.

Any other explanation is banned.
Turtles/Koopa's are slow and can barely do anything unless in water.

Thus meaning Ganon could just quickly run around Bowser and Ike F-Smash butt stab him ending his life. lol

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
he's 10x15x7ft

he's also around 5000, not 8000....
Even then. He'd have to be atleast 16 feet tall to hold his own weight. Beast Ganon is a good example of what Bowser is in real. Beast Ganon has to use all four of his legs because of his huge size and weight, the same goes for in real Bowser.

UncleSam

Smash Master
and since bowser can only crawl/lay on his chest it will hinder his ability to use his fire well since his lungs are being pressed between his shell and the ground/ribs.
his weight holds him down.

REL38

Smash Lord
so, any progress on peach vs ICs so i can close it?

(sum it up for me :p)
Peach has grenades capable of killing the IC's.

The IC's are actually 10-12 year olds with degenerated muscles due to climbing mountains which has affected muscle development. Their mallets are too oversized/overweight to use. Popo has a pick axe while Nana has a stake.

Killing Popo either puts Nana into a state of shock or she runs to his side allowing Peach to kill her with another nade.

Pretty much it.

JOE!

Smash Hero
why is his shell talked about negativley now?

in all his other Mu's we discussed his shell's weight....but then decided he'd be strong enough to lug it around...the thing isnt even as comparably big as a turtle's

in fact, his arms and legs seem big enough in most representaions for him to even walk around with it off the ground, or maybe even walk on 2 feet

those things are like tree trunks, and in the brawl pic his main body seems bigger

the shell isnt just attached to his back, it's part of him...his spine, some muscles/organs and probably that gas chamber are in there...he should be either strong enough to lug it around naturally, seeing as he's born with the **** thing, and his limbs are massive/strong

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
he has the column like legs to stand...look at dinosaurs

Look at how tiny those legs are, they're smaller than the size of a Dinosaur, and you shouldn't really be comparing Bowser to Dinosaurs, they were actually alot taller than 10ft and capable of holding their own weight.

JOE!

Smash Hero
the average size of a dino was that of a bear....the more interesting ones were giant...

(dont argue animals with me :p)

they may be short, but they are bulky as hell. definatly allows quadrepedal movement, and should be strong/supportive enough to stand at the least. like a bear ironically

UncleSam

Smash Master
the average size of a dino was that of a bear....the more interesting ones were giant...

they may be short, but they are bulky as hell. definatly allows quadrepedal movement, and should be strong/supportive enough to stand at the least. like a bear ironically
yeah...

JOE!

Smash Hero
i never said he could walk around, just stand to swipe/etc

he may be able to take a few steps...but thats it. hes far from immobile

if anything this eliminates his belly from the equation for a bit.

UncleSam

Smash Master
it he had to stand up he'd have to get his balance first to get in a good swipe.
sword in gut.
GG

also if he's on all fours, head is open, looking at bowser pictures he'd have to look up to look forward on all fours, this is kinda bad for him.
I think

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

Let's compare Bowser's size to that of a T-Rex.

Bowser is 10 feet tall and weighs about 8000 lb (this includes the shell, and his own weight).

T-Rex were averagely 43 feet tall and weigh a bit more than 14000 lb.

10 x 8,000 = 80,000.

43 X 14,000 = 602,000.

602,000 lb - 80,000 lb= 522,000.

43 feet - 10 feet = 33 feet.

14,000 lb - 8,000 lb = 6,000 lb.

There's only a 6,000 lb difference in a T-Rex's weight and Bowser's weight, and they're only 33 feet apart.

Bowser is in no way strong or big enough to carry his own weight.

JOE!

Smash Hero
or you know, use his one fire burst

Or stand before Ganon rushes in....being immobile but very dangerous to approach

RAY: what the hell math is that?

what did:

10 x 8,000 = 80,000.

43 X 14,000 = 602,000.

prove, when i allready said bowser was at least 3000lbs lighter than what you're saying?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
or you know, use his one fire burst

Or stand before Ganon rushes in....being immobile but very dangerous to approach

RAY: what the hell math is that?

what did:

10 x 8,000 = 80,000.

43 X 14,000 = 602,000.

prove, when i allready said bowser was at least 3000lbs lighter than what you're saying?
Those first 3 equations were just to make my post look smarter.

And, no, you didn't provide proof of Bowser being 5,000 lb, but even if that was true, there wouldn't be much of a difference than what I just explained.

JOE!

Smash Hero
3000lbs is quite a diff...and did you admit to posting random math to make yourself look smarter?

Dude, youve been proved wrong every time you mention animals...

now your posting stuff that has no use other than illusion of intelligence.

>______________________________>

anywho, you also have no proof that he is 8000lbs, way back i decided hed be where he is because i compared him to the size of maybe 2x that of a large Bull.

bulls have much smaller legs, and a heavier frame comparitivly they support.

His legs should do just dandy

JOE!

Smash Hero
he weighs 2 tons...allways had until Ray came in and said otherwise...off of no proof and bad comparisons

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Wouldn't he just collapse under his own weight by being too heavy though?

Also, me thinks you should call Peach the winner of the other MU.
No ones disproved Peach's nades of not being effective.
The nades Peach uses are based on the ones she could pluck off the ground in mario 2.

Those were primitive bombs.

It does not kill.

Anyway, Bowser loses because of unflexibility in him?

Seems fine although a bit annoying to me.

It seems that there are a LOT of MUs we must redo.

Rsflone

Smash Cadet
Come on if bowser couldnt move there wouldnt be a point him fighting anyone and he wouldnt crush himself or he wouldnt be here he's only lived that way HIS WHOLE LIFE how old is he??? I think he's pretty used to that thing by now

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Come on if bowser couldnt move there wouldnt be a point him fighting anyone and he wouldnt crush himself or he wouldnt be here he's only lived that way HIS WHOLE LIFE how old is he??? I think he's pretty used to that thing by now

The only thing keeping Bowser from being a dead blob of flesh is JOE!'s flexibility with him.

The only thing you can do is convince him to keep Bowser working as he has always have.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
@Payas

How do you know that?
An assumption?
Cuz I don't see any proof of the RPG ones deriving from SM2.
The shape, the color, the fact that peach plucks byzantine bombs in Brawl and the fact that there is a somewhat convincing way of telling that it has a fuse rope in the sprite.

I know that's not enough proof so, right now, I am looking for videos of the attack in motion to show it has a rope fuse.

Shouldn't take long.

Rsflone

Smash Cadet
I agree Bowser doesnt have to move much gannon can only come from the front where bowser will shun off the sword or out reach him

all he has to do is get his massive hands on gannon and he would shred him to bits in seconds

or imagine gannon comes in the fronts his only choice gannons not fast either bowser has one shot of fire when gannon gets close he has to swing that sword he either gets hurt by the fire or distracted and boom Lunch

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Let's compare Bowser's size to that of a T-Rex.

Bowser is 10 feet tall and weighs about 2,6000 lb (this includes the shell, and his own weight).

Bowser is strong and big enough to carry his own weight.
*Whistles innocently.*

Disclaimer: Information brought to you by The Bowser Shrine.

REL38

Smash Lord

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
3000lbs is quite a diff...and did you admit to posting random math to make yourself look smarter?

Dude, youve been proved wrong every time you mention animals...

now your posting stuff that has no use other than illusion of intelligence.

>______________________________>

anywho, you also have no proof that he is 8000lbs, way back i decided hed be where he is because i compared him to the size of maybe 2x that of a large Bull.

bulls have much smaller legs, and a heavier frame comparitivly they support.

His legs should do just dandy
No I didn't admit to posting random math, read my post again.

*Whistles innocently.*

Disclaimer: Information brought to you by The Bowser Shrine.
That makes things worse. You want Bowser ligther, or taller, not heavier.

JOE!

Smash Hero
so, peach got pwnt?

anywho, the more we've been over this...bowser has a multitude of ways to finish ganon easily...and can actually defend against the sword..

move onto round 3 finale?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
so, peach got pwnt?

anywho, the more we've been over this...bowser has a multitude of ways to finish ganon easily...and can actually defend against the sword..

move onto round 3 finale?
You are filled with bias.

JOE!

Smash Hero
well hold on, you're the only person putting out info against bowser, but you;re not convincing me that it's plausible (besides needing to be on 4 legs to move around the terrain)

on the other side, we have a multitude of people putting out support that ganon wouldnt be much a match for bowser

sure, it will be cloer than his other 2 matches (poor zard and oli...) but I dont see Ganon being victorious more often out of 1000 fights

MT: which argument?

Top Bottom