• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Nova9000

Smash Lord

@Nova

******* with oversized hammers is a greater hinderance if you ask me.
They start off a good distance away. Peach lights a bomb and aims at Popo.
You know how they toss those metal balls/disks in the Olympics?

Peach can do the same manuever to increase distance. The Olympic game said she has a good amount of skill which can explain how she has the know how to do so.
Wait. So now your saying she is going to throw bombs like the shot put?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shot_put
Insanity. So not only does she need to worry about everything I stated already, she has the issue of getting dizzy or wearing her arm's strength out. Thank you REL for reinforcing why Peach loses. And they can afford the hinderance if they can both advance while she has her back turned. And the Olympic game is your proof? In RL Peach has no skill in olympics. Otherwise, she would be on the side like she was at the beginning of SSE.

They also have cleats that have enough teeth to climb mountains. Imagine a kick or stomp with those on would do to little ol Peach.

REL38

Smash Lord
Dragons breathing fires has a scientific reasoning behind it. Other reptiles breathing fire does not. Also, is religious reasoning allowed here? If so, then Ganon is a immortal. I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed. It's alot like scientific reasoning, it provides you the proof of existence.

I want to see what Joe says about this.
Bowser gets the same application of fire breathing because the exact same system of fire breathing can be applied to Bowser. Take it with JOE if want, cuz I'm tired of reiterating this. But his answer will be that he has fire. Money back guarantee.

Religion is out the window. No exceptions.

We're dealing with scientific reasoning backed up by facts.

One more thing.
People often time mistake immortality with invulnerability and invincibility.

Immortality is where you don't age and thusly will never die a natural death.

Invulnerability is where no method of attack will kill you. You feel the pain and blow, but it somehow goes away.

Invincibility is where nothing even scratches you. No bullets or nuke will kill you.

None of these things has scientific reasoning behind it.

@Nova

Spinning around to throw something isn't difficult or foreign enough to require intensive training. She's only throwing one and only making 3-4 turns.

You're treating it like it requires epic training.

The bomb only weighs 5 lbs., if that.
Those puck things weigh more than that.

She only needs to throw it so she's out of the blast radius.

justaway12

Smash Master
Wait. So now your saying she is going to throw bombs like the shot put?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shot_put
Insanity. So not only does she need to worry about everything I stated already, she has the issue of getting dizzy or wearing her arm's strength out. Thank you REL for reinforcing why Peach loses. And they can afford the hinderance if they can both advance while she has her back turned. And the Olympic game is your proof? In RL Peach has no skill in olympics. Otherwise, she would be on the side like she was at the beginning of SSE.
Even if it doesn't mean OLYMPIC status, it would still mean Peach is fit >.>
She doesn't HAVE to shot put it, she could just throw it, if she has a better pitch than all other Mario characters in Mario Superstar baseball, then she could still throw it.
She only needs to get one, as I said

They also have cleats that have enough teeth to climb mountains. Imagine a kick or stomp with those on would do to little ol Peach.
They also have short legs, which means tthey won't kick far (if they even get close enough >.>)

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Las time I checked Olympics require training. And with the spinning, how effective do you believe her aim is going to be? Her spinning is also a moment for the ICs to bum rush her. It will not work in Peach's favor. She's screwed.

And where does it say Peach is fit? Don't hand me any "tone" bull either because Peach lingers in her castle doing nothing; Toads do all the work. She's the most lethargic princess Nintendo has and you expect her to be fit just because she was a character in the Olympics? Sonic was also in the Olympics but we proved how slow he really was in RL. Oh and ICs have little legs but they can still move. Peach shot putting a bomb is an invitation to be smacked by them.

REL38

Smash Lord

@Nova

Spinning around to throw something isn't difficult or foreign enough to require intensive training. She's only throwing one and only making 3-4 turns.

You're treating it like it requires epic training.

The bomb only weighs 5 lbs., if that.
Those puck things weigh more than that.

She only needs to throw it so she's out of the blast radius.
Why would she spin when the IC's are less than 50 feet away?

Not to mention they're not very fast due to height constraints and the overweight/oversized mallets.

They wouldn't be able to approach that quick.

Peach participated in Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Tennis and Baseball.
Someone who does that many sports isn't gonna out of shape.
I'm not saying Ahtletic Supremecy, but athletic.

justaway12

Smash Master
No, Sonic wasn't slow, just not speed of sound fast, Peach is the most active princess I know, she does a bajillion sports, she did fight before...four times (only counting games), and she we know she doesn't do anything in castles from paper mario and galaxy, she moves around finding hints for Mario and baking cakes :p, and from Galaxy she gave him 1-ups.

God, I sound like a Peach fanboy (the ones I don't like >.>)

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Bowser gets the same application of fire breathing because the exact same system of fire breathing can be applied to Bowser. Take it with JOE if want, cuz I'm tired of reiterating this. But his answer will be that he has fire. Money back guarantee.

Religion is out the window. No exceptions.

We're dealing with scientific reasoning backed up by facts.

One more thing.
People often time mistake immortality with invulnerability and invincibility.

Immortality is where you don't age and thusly will never die a natural death.

Invulnerability is where no method of attack will kill you. You feel the pain and blow, but it somehow goes away.

Invincibility is where nothing even scratches you. No bullets or nuke will kill you.

None of these things has scientific reasoning behind it.
Ganon's all of those in his games.

Immortality exists in real: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_nutricula
http://8e.devbio.com/preview_article.php?ch=2&id=6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_%28genus%29

Invulnerability and invincibility, I'm not so sure of.

So, it's possible for one to be immortal in real. Ganon should be allowed to have his immortality now.

payasofobia

Smash Champion

Not to mention they're not very fast due to height constraints and the overweight/oversized mallets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sling_(climbing_equipment)

Drop the mallets. Use their slings instead.

Also, the sport games are spin-offs.

justaway12

Smash Master
It doesn't conflict with the storyline, I don't see why we shouldn't use them.
Especially since we used them before and there is nothing in the OP that states we can't use spin-offs.

I need to sleep, it's already 1:36 here =/
Don't end this MU without me

REL38

Smash Lord
And where does it say Peach is fit? Don't hand me any "tone" bull either because Peach lingers in her castle doing nothing; Toads do all the work. She's the most lethargic princess Nintendo has and you expect her to be fit just because she was a character in the Olympics?
lowut?

What does Zelda do?
Tone was only brought up for Zelda as she had a bow and Adumb had to find a way for that to conventionally work for her.

Same deal with Peach, only she's actually done sports that require some physical ability. Tone can easily be applied to her as well.

What does Zelda do? Nothing. The whole Sheik thing is due to "magical" alteration. Taking this into RL changed up the "magical" alteration, which included physical buffs, to cosmetic changes. Zelda, herself, wouldn't have tone by RL standards since she'd technically not be able to turn into Sheik.

It's far more plausible for Peach to have tone since she is actually shown doing some form of physical activity.
Peach can easily have tone. No one bothered with it since it was assumed she had no weapons and wasn't worth wasting the time with.

Zelda had a bow which gave her a better chance of winning so she was given tone to justify usage of it even though she wouldn't actually have any due to not doing anything at her castle.

@Ray

So you're showing me that microscopic organisms can accomplish a variation of immortality.

Explain to me how Ganon will accomplish this.

Prove it and I'll believe it.

Nova9000

Smash Lord

No, Sonic wasn't slow, just not speed of sound fast, Peach is the most active princess I know, she does a bajillion sports, she did fight before...four times (only counting games), and she we know she doesn't do anything in castles from paper mario and galaxy, she moves around finding hints for Mario and baking cakes :p, and from Galaxy she gave him 1-ups
And so did Yoshi. We proved Yoshi can't run, yet he has high skill and speed (just like peach...wonder why...). Based off of that alone, can we not say Peach is canonical in that game? Next, the ICs would separate and close in on her. She doesn't have what it takes to take out both of them. Oh and if were going off of the game, Peach has the worst stamina of the entire Mario cast, So her chasing one of them would work but then they'd tag back up and hurt her. And if she did so much then why are there so many Toads in her castle doing everything? And all this Olympic stuff has nothing to do with fighting or throwing bombs.

And Zelda trained with Impa for almost 7 years. Peach doesn't do anything. She just waits for Mario to visit and keep the Toads busy with dumb errands. At least Zelda helps fight evil; Peach is often the reason why Mario has to fight. Peach is a damsel in distress in the Mario universe and will not beat the ICs.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
It doesn't conflict with the storyline, I don't see why we shouldn't use them.
Especially since we used them before and there is nothing in the OP that states we can't use spin-offs.

I need to sleep, it's already 1:36 here =/
Don't end this MU without me
It does.

Having stuff like baby mario and baby luigi is pretty uncannonical to me.

As is having Sonic characters in the same universe.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Super_Sluggers#Team_Captains

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@Adumb

So he can't breathe fire, then.
Yes

as for the backdraft protector:

has anyone seen inside his mouth when he breathes fire?

we have no proof that he doesnt have on either >_>

as we mentioned earlier, a creature evolved to spit fire would have stuff like this...

also: could his metal arm bands block a sword? :p
A false palette is quite obvious and would be seen every time he opens his mouth.

....so he can only burst small (flashes only) flames because of his lack of protection.

Just like we were treating it already....
No.

He can't breath fire, period.

Ever.

He has nothing prevent backdraft, any flame produced will kill him.

Because the flame will creep backwards through the highly combustible material.

I have a question. Why is Bowser allowed his fire, while Ganon's not allowed his magic?
He's not.

Fire breathing is possible, but he lacks a false palette so he can't do it.

I'm quite sure that there's some scientific reasoning behind magic as there is behind dragons.

And, Bowser is a dragon how? Too me he looks somewhat like a giant alligator with spikes, which doesn't at all resemble dragons.
Not at all. To both. There's explanation for SOME EFFECTS ACHIEVABLE BY MAGIC, but magic as a meta-system is not scientific.

He is also not a dragon, but there is a scientific explanation for how entities can breath fire.

Dragons breathing fire has a scientific reasoning behind it. Other reptiles breathing fire does not. Also, is religious reasoning allowed here? If so, then Ganon is a immortal. I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed. It's alot like scientific reasoning, it provides you the proof of existence.

I want to see what Joe says about this.
The reason why fire-breathing is allowed is because it is possible for bacteria to produce gas as a by-product of digestion, the particular one they are producing is hydrogen. It could be stored in gas-sacs, and then released, with some sort of spark, it would burn.

Pretty much any type of animal could do it if evolved properly (heck, humans can breath fire, they just need fuel and a source).

And no, no religious reasoning.

lowut?

What does Zelda do?
Tone was only brought up for Zelda as she had a bow and Adumb had to find a way for that to conventionally work for her.

Same deal with Peach, only she's actually done sports that require some physical ability. Tone can easily be applied to her as well.

What does Zelda do? Nothing. The whole Sheik thing is due to "magical" alteration. Taking this into RL changed up the "magical" alteration, which included physical buffs, to cosmetic changes. Zelda, herself, wouldn't have tone by RL standards since she'd technically not be able to turn into Sheik.

It's far more plausible for Peach to have tone since she is actually shown doing some form of physical activity.
Peach can easily have tone. No one bothered with it since it was assumed she had no weapons and wasn't worth wasting the time with.

Zelda had a bow which gave her a better chance of winning so she was given tone to justify usage of it even though she wouldn't actually have any due to not doing anything at her castle.
The sports games aren't canonical, and they're the only place where she shows physical activity.

Also, Ganondorf could revert to a baby again I guess, don't know how effective that would be, but I guess he could.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
@Ray

So you're showing me that microscopic organisms can accomplish a variation of immortality.

Explain to me how Ganon will accomplish this.

Prove it and I'll believe it.
Ditto.

Weren't you telling me how fire breathing is possible? I don't remember you telling me how that allows Bowser to breathe fire himself specifically, besides the "he's a reptile" part (which didn't backup your claims at all).

justaway12

Smash Master
Last comment (sper serious)

Yoshi, I didn't pay attention to that match-up, but what did they say, did they look at his legs and decide "....no" or did they compare him Lucario or what?
Second, I said before, she doesn't have to chase both of them, very sorry, but I'm tired of repeating myself, so just find a previous quote.

I also said she does lots of stuff in her games, besides you have yet to prove to me prove that she can't be fast or skillful, plus now that the ICs have rope, it would be easier to see where they go if they both hold it.

@Payasofabia: They also appeared in Partners in time, is that non-canon? Beside we have used sports equitment before

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ditto.

Weren't you telling me how "fire breathing" is possible? I don't at all remember you telling me how that allows Bowser to breathe fire himself specifically.
Bowser has bacteria that produce hydrogen as a by-product of his digestion process. He stores this in gas sacs (probably evolved off swim bladders initially) and releases them, and uses a spark (body produces a ton of bio-electricity) to ignite it.

In theory. Problem is he lacks a false palette, so it will creep up his throat and burn him to death.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
@Payasofabia: They also appeared in Partners in time, is that non-canon?[/COLOR][/B]

No, but they came back to the past with the only time machine in their universe, AND the time holes were repaired.

They appearing in those spin offs is proof enough that they aren't canonical.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Bowser has bacteria that produce hydrogen as a by-product of his digestion process. He stores this in gas sacs (probably evolved off swim bladders initially) and releases them, and uses a spark (body produces a ton of bio-electricity) to ignite it.

In theory. Problem is he lacks a false palette, so it will creep up his throat and burn him to death.
Eh, glad that's over with.

What do you have to say about in real immortality?

Immortality exists in real: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_nutricula
http://8e.devbio.com/preview_article.php?ch=2&id=6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_%28genus%29

Invulnerability and invincibility, I'm not so sure of.

So, it's possible for one to be immortal in real. Ganon should be allowed to have his immortality.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
If he was immortal then he would always win.
Plus, those are... plants or something (didn't really look), not humans.
Even if it was possible, that wouldn't be fair.

Bowser can't breathe fire, eh?
He's still huge and can pick Ganon up and thrash him into the ground.
And those claws can cut his head off.

REL38

Smash Lord
*drops sports and goes to canon*

Peach starred an active role in Super Mario RPG. She fought. That'd justify for agility and speed.

What could she use in RPG?

She could use:

A frying pan

Bombs

Fireworks (yeah)

Sleep bomb

She automatically has weapons that outrank IC's oversized/overweight mallets and rope.

Sleep bomb could be a variation of knock-out gas. That can be thrown.
Bombs can kill.
Frying pan could be used for close combat and outdo overweight mallets by actually being usable.
A firework to the face would burn you.

That's right, I dropped everything I've been saying thus far.

@Ray

I'm not the one wanting to give Ganon immortality here, bud.
You want it, you gotta prove it.
As far as I'm concerned, Ganon is some human dude that can die from a lethal wound. Everyone thinks the exact same thing here, so prove us wrong.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Can the ICs use the pyrodactyl (w/e lol) to fly/use it as a pet?
It seems possible....
Sleep bomb seems effective....
against one of them.
Bombs again kills ONE of the ICs.
Climbing pick>flying pan.
Fireworks... can only go UP right?
Plus lighting them takes time and time is precious.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Eh, glad that's over with.

What do you have to say about in real immortality?
The problem is, is it truly EFFECTIVE immortality? Even with those, would it be possible to retain memory?

Furthermore, he's human. Humans have far more strictly defined biological limits.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Last comment (sper serious)

Yoshi, I didn't pay attention to that match-up, but what did they say, did they look at his legs and decide "....no" or did they compare him Lucario or what?
Second, I said before, she doesn't have to chase both of them, very sorry, but I'm tired of repeating myself, so just find a previous quote.

I also said she does lots of stuff in her games, besides you have yet to prove to me prove that she can't be fast or skillful, plus now that the ICs have rope, it would be easier to see where they go if they both hold it.
-Yoshi's distribution was bad due to his size n comparison to his head; he cant support his head so he can't run well.
-If she doesn't chase them then how does she win? Shot putting bombs? She has never had to face 2 foes simultaneously and since she can't focus on two, her bomb throwing would reflect that. Realistically, what she's trying to do is hit two moving target with explosives the size of softballs. You ever try hitting anything moving with softballs? For Peach this would be very awkward.
-You have yet to prove to me she is skillful or fast in anything outside of the olympic/sport games. If she was skilled she would move away so Bowser wouldn't kidnap her so frequently. If she were fast she'd outrun him. The fact is, Nintendo has Peach fighting in only like 2 games. This is why her smash setup is so based off of Mario Bros. 2. Besides that and her recent game, she doesn't do anything but become a reason for Mario to fight Bowser. If she had skill she would play more vital roles in the adventures of Mario, but she doesn't (Plus she's a blonde). If she were fast she wouldn't have lost her first two matches in the thread.
-W/o the Mallets, the ICs are now faster. And just because she can see the rope doesn't mean she can do anything about it; if she's surrounded then she's as good as done. The only way it would be easy for her to see the ICs is if she had eyes in the back of her head. They surround her, holding the rope, tying her up in the process, and light her bombs and blow her up with her own weapon.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
The problem is, is it truly EFFECTIVE immortality? Even with those, would it be possible to retain memory?

Furthermore, he's human. Humans have far more strictly defined biological limits.
Eh, that gets me to think. We're using Ganondorf from 3 different games (TP, OoT, WW), why shouldn't we be allowed Ganon's beast form? Instead of taking Ganondorf's actual form to in real, why not take his beast form?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Eh, that gets me to think. We're using Ganondorf from 3 different games (TP, OoT, WW), why shouldn't we be allowed Ganon's beast form? Instead of taking Ganondorf's actual form to in real, why not take his beast form?
Thats... an interesting question.

But honestly, since there's no way for him to change, it would have to be a separate match-up, the attributes are simply way too different.

payasofobia

Smash Champion

She fought, but she was still primarily a healer that couldn't take hits and didn't do a much damage.

Bombs are very limited because of the shrapnel that is likely to hit Peach too.

Second, knockout gas grenades do not exist. Only in movies.

Third, frying pan is useless unless peach is strong enough to use it well.

Fourth, firecrackers are VERY innacurate, and they hardly kill.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Bombs are very limited because of the shrapnel that is likely to hit Peach too.
15 meters effective range IF they're frag, 40 meters throw range, even if we halve that, she's got a good 5 meters of safety.

That, and why the heck is it a frag grenade anyway? Based on the animation, it's a concussive grenade.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Thats... an interesting question.

But honestly, since there's no way for him to change, it would have to be a separate match-up, the attributes are simply way too different.
But, beast Ganon IS Ganon. The problem isn't that he doesn't have the attributes to change, instead he should be allowed to change because that's who he is.

The point of this thread is to take a character and put them in real. So, taking Ganon from his beast form to in real should definitely be allowed.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
But, beast Ganon IS Ganon. The problem isn't that he doesn't have the attributes to change, instead he should be allowed to change because that's who he is.

The point of this thread is to take a character and put them in real. So, taking Ganon from his beast form to in real should definitely be allowed.
This is what happened with the Sheik/Zelda match-up; it wont work.
You need magic to do that, and since magic isn't real, that's a no.

What kind of bomb would Peach be using?
Payas killed 3 of the 4 items; bombs is debateable.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
This is what happened with the Sheik/Zelda match-up; it wont work.
You need magic to do that, and since magic isn't real, that's a no.

What kind of bomb would Peach be using?
Payas killed 3 of the 4 items; bombs is debateable.
Eh, fair enough.

Beast Ganon should be a separate character, and win this thread.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
*drops sports and goes to canon*

Peach starred an active role in Super Mario RPG. She fought. That'd justify for agility and speed.

What could she use in RPG?

She could use:

A frying pan

Bombs

Fireworks (yeah)

Sleep bomb

She automatically has weapons that outrank IC's oversized/overweight mallets and rope.

Sleep bomb could be a variation of knock-out gas. That can be thrown.
Bombs can kill.
Frying pan could be used for close combat and outdo overweight mallets by actually being usable.
A firework to the face would burn you.

That's right, I dropped everything I've been saying thus far.
She carries all of these things on her?

Sleep bomb would work...except they are within 50 ft. So what's stopping her from falling alseep? Also that requires aim as well. And the ICs can react by running away; it would take some time for the gas to take effect.

Frying pan=fail. Tha wouldn't fair well because they would already be in striking range which means Peach already loses.

Bombs can kill, but they can also kill her. And again this is very aim dependent and Peach isn't known for having accuracy with projectiles.

Fireworks require time to light and get ready. Ics can close in by the time she gets one fired off. It would hurt or maybe kill one but the other has the opportunity to still kill.

And since were coming up with new weapons, a climbing pick is a reasonable item to have. They could even throw it to impale Peach. It would be more than just their hammers and rope as well and is logical since they climb mountains and ice.

justaway12

Smash Master
-Yoshi's distribution was bad due to his size n comparison to his head; he cant support his head so he can't run well.
Peach doesn't have Yoshi's head

-If she doesn't chase them then how does she win? Shot putting bombs? She has never had to face 2 foes simultaneously and since she can't focus on two, her bomb throwing would reflect that. Realistically, what she's trying to do is hit two moving target with explosives the size of softballs. You ever try hitting anything moving with softballs? For Peach this would be very awkward.
Well, since she had a good pitch, she should just focus on one only.

-You have yet to prove to me she is skillful or fast in anything outside of the olympic/sport games. If she was skilled she would move away so Bowser wouldn't kidnap her so frequently. If she were fast she'd outrun him. The fact is, Nintendo has Peach fighting in only like 2 games. This is why her smash setup is so based off of Mario Bros. 2. Besides that and her recent game, she doesn't do anything but become a reason for Mario to fight Bowser. If she had skill she would play more vital roles in the adventures of Mario, but she doesn't (Plus she's a blonde). If she were fast she wouldn't have lost her first two matches in the thread.

She has been on adventure more than Zelda, since she is somehow part of the argument, I told you what she does, REL told you her items, the way Bowser kidnaps Peach means she can't run, twice he kidnapped her whole castle!Besides, Peach was in her dress.
Since you're saying Peach is an excuse for Mario to rescue her, Zelda only becomes a reason for Ganon to kidnap and Link to save (I still don't understand why she is part of the discussion).
Peach lost the first two matches because she can't outspeed a bow, that doesn't make her slow, and I was under the impression that Sheik was Zelda, all Sheik did was run away and throw Deku nuts in her games IIRC, plus needles aren't THAT good of a weapon =/

Oh and Zelda was originally a blonde *COUGH*Dye-job*COUGH* :p

-W/o the Mallets, the ICs are now faster. And just because she can see the rope doesn't mean she can do anything about it; if she's surrounded then she's as good as done. The only way it would be easy for her to see the ICs is if she had eyes in the back of her head. They surround her, holding the rope, tying her up in the process, and light her bombs and blow her up with her own weapon.
What makes you think they would approach from behind? Why can't Peach approach from behind? Besides they're slow =/

@Paya: As you moved on, she turned to a hard-hitter.

Just sayin'...
Besides with all those weapons, she could defend herself

@Hova: Why would they throw the pick? If they miss she takes it for herself, and the frying pan is something asleast! You know, for close range. Plus they are small stubby kids, if they get close enough to Peach with the pick she could just blow them up

I don't think either of them should have that many items since it would just slow them down.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
15 meters effective range IF they're frag, 40 meters throw range, even if we halve that, she's got a good 5 meters of safety.

That, and why the heck is it a frag grenade anyway? Based on the animation, it's a concussive grenade.
Because they don't have the shape of a concussion grenade:

They look like thos black, round fuse bombs from cartoons......are those real? I can't find any info on them because I don't know their real name...

And I am kind of busy right now.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski

If someone can find it, good luck to you.
I think it's a RUSSIAN VOG-252 CS GAS model (27 for lazies)

Top Bottom