• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
That is the area of effect of a grenade....
No.

Frag grenades have an AOE of 15m meters and can on average, be thrown 40 meters. Even if we HALVE that, peach is still throwing a good 5 meters out of the AOE.

Also, judging by the bombs she uses, they don't seem like frag grenades, they seem to be concussive.

Anyway, in the Char MU, we all realized that dragons to be able to breathe fire without probs, actually needed plated mouth insides.

Bowser does not have that in the many images he is in.
No. It depends on the level of heat, and the composition of the tissue. Many materials are naturally fire-retardent, even though most organic matter isn't, but I can give you several perfectly good examples of oganisms that are flame-retardant.

His mouth also would be realistically be black on the inside.

TO MELT BOULDERS he'd need a metal plate, but if the gas is being forcefully expelled outward it wouldn't take the entire brunt of this.

*waits patiently for people to realize his real issue*

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Bowser is almost twice the size of Ganon? lol ganon is donefore He would be able to pick Ganon up and just throw him around. His claws would most likely slice through Ganon's armor, and Bowser could also just fall on Ganon and he's crushed.
And if worst comes to worst he can always use his fire and kill both of them.

Edit: Payas, Peach isn't the least manly Female character in Video games.... Marth is.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Peach is a grown woman, probably in her 20's, and plays sports such as Tennis, Baseball, Golf and Basketball.

Playing this many sports would allow for her to be above the "average girl" in performance.
Those studies apply more so to the "average girl", being one's that probably don't regularly play any form of physical activity.

True, Peach is a royal dignitary, but the fact she plays a wide variety of sports is what takes her out of the "average girl" category and allows for a performance greater than the study suggests. I'm not saying she can lift 199 lbs, but rather she can throw much better than the "average girl".
2 of the 4 sports don't really require her to actually throw the ball, baseball there will hardly be a chance of her catching/throwing it and even them the ones that do she doesn't have power needed for throwing.
EDIT: claws going through 20+ pounds of steel armor? plus chainmail? fire wouldn't hit him directly because he's got armor in the way taking the blow, and his fire won't be able to melt steel. not at a natural level.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Does she mean Chain Chomp?
Anyway, Bowser would lose due to having too much weight? That's sad.
Why can't Bowser pick Ganondorf up and thrash him into the ground?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Gannon is too quick for Bowser and couldn't be picked up or attacked from close range because he would be punished from Gannon's sword, and his fire is as joe said it a last resort which in this case would be the very beginning cause after that trump card is play it's over. all Gannon has to do is attack in segments like attack, retreat, attack, retreat,.... and so on and this match is his.

What I figure is Bowser is just going to try the defensive approach and once he finds one moment of weakness he will just use the fire. but if Gannon doesn't show weakness and plays it smart he will just whittle away with Bowser until there is nothing left.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Well, kind of, I show a picture.

It IS a chain chomp, but a small one, I think we could turn it to real life, because it's purpose was a ball-and-chain, like we did with other weapons
So it IS a chain chomp....
looking for pics, brb.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Throwing two things out in the ring:
The RED is about part one, the BOLD is part two.
Wikipedia(Ganondorf)2002-present 3.1 In Twilight Princess said:
Before the start of the game, he is banished to the Twilight Realm after a failed execution by the sages, leaving him with a glowing wound on his chest. In the Twilight Realm, Ganon presents himself as a demonic deity[22] to Zant, delegating his power and persuading him to attempt conquest of the light world
1. He excists in the Twilight Realm, and he only could get out by Zant. Could this mean he can't come?
2. Could this make him worse?

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Couldn't that hurt him/make him worse?
Do you know the specific part where Bowser uses his chain?
Maybe there's a fan site for it....

justaway12

Smash Master
Couldn't that hurt him/make him worse?
Do you know the specific part where Bowser uses his chain?
Maybe there's a fan site for it....
I'm going to check Bowser's Shrine tommorow, but it wasn't a popular weapon, you're going to have trouble, since he got it early on in the game.

Or you could check here http://smrpglegacy.com/ But I think it's dead...

REL38

Smash Lord
2 of the 4 sports don't really require her to actually throw the ball, baseball there will hardly be a chance of her catching/throwing it and even them the ones that do she doesn't have power needed for throwing.
But the fact she's played Baseball can allow for a better note that she's got a better throwing distance than the "average girl".

Besides, why can't she throw the thing in an underhand motion?
Girls in softball do that all the time.

@Adumb

So he can't breathe fire, then.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Lol, None of you got it even though it was mentioned many times.

Look at his mouth, no false palette, if he breaths fire, he can get a backdraft, killing him from the inside out. I THINK charizard has one though.

....so he can only burst small (flashes only) flames because of his lack of protection.

Just like we were treating it already....

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
Okay, look. Ganondorf is either about 9 feet tall if we go by LoZ, or 7'1 if we go by Smash. That gives Bowser a huge size advantage.

vs. OoT Ganondorf, Ganondorf might be able to land a hit into his body or shell with how much that sword weighs, but wouldn't it take some effort to get it back out? During that time, Bowser gores him and his worthless leather armor.

vs. WW Ganondorf, the swords aren't going to weigh enough to do anything unless Ganondorf stabs him in the eye. Basically it'd come down to the inevitability of Bowser landing a hit, and unless Bowser goes insane and hits him in his armored lower legs, Ganondorf's probably going to suffer severe blood loss after 1-2 hits.

vs. TP Ganondorf, see OoT Ganondorf but make the sword less heavy and the armor some kind of metal. So Bowser now has to swing at his head. big deal.

Ganondorf, like most of them, would get destroyed because he needs to get close to that thing to attack.

justaway12

Smash Master

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Ok I'm back! And we have two MUs going? From what I think would happen, I vote ICs and Boozer.
ICs because Peach has little to no skill throwing bombs and ICs are strong enough to beat her head in.
Boozer because Ganon will die in more scenarios than Bowser will.
I'll support both claims in a min; gotta feed my snake.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yep, I keep forgetting about checking weapons on Mario wiki (even though it's one of the main wikis I go to >.>), he grabs the end of the Chain Chomp and throws it.

It would have saved me ALOT of trouble >.>
If Bowser relies on his minions why can't Gannon? So Bowser get's a chain chop Gannon get's Zant cause he controlled him doesn't make sense to me.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
That is his weapon, I think IRL it should be just a regular ball and chain, like Zelda's light bow was turned into just a regular bow.
the ball and chain wouldn't benefit him much at all although he has more than enough strength to use it, his mobility would be cut in half and considering what he already has, would just make him worthless

Top Bottom