• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

UncleSam

Smash Master
just tell her the money goes to the tournies you play in and that you'll eventually win it back anyway :p

EDIT: that reminded me, crap gauntlet was today, oh well

JOE!

Smash Hero
allllrriiighty then:

@metallic pikachu fellow:

lucario is 3'11", 119lbs

@amb:

i still dont see how you see him as a cat like build, and shere khan is actually pretty anatomically correct for one, just not in the head region.

He is more like a jackal, who has then been given some more muscle and flexibility.

As for his thighs, look at other pics, or even that Brawl one: his "shorts" end in a square, and kinda flow with him, muscle doesnt do that...

UncleSam

Smash Master
@ET as soon as you pay on paypal, you get it, you can go into your options right away and start doing ****
@JOE- Lucario is a pokemon, game freak sucks at making things anatomically/realistically correct, deal

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Not counting that big legs as those are anatomivaly immposible and would cripple lucario IRL.

Much better as big muscles covered in fluffy fur. :3

UncleSam

Smash Master
but in hand-to-hand combat, Lucario can kill Wario, not just injure
(was there for Marth vs. Link)

EDIT: @paya, fail dude

payasofobia

Smash Champion
OK, My love of a debate has driven me to find anything which could be of use.

Wario can hold onto things with his hands, and IRL no aura to grip things with.
But what's he going to do?

Throw a rock at Lucario?
Luke's hand is smashed if he punches it, and dodging it is going to be difficult because of the speed of Wario's trhows.

Hit him with a stick?
Wario has the muscles to carry a stick with no problems.

Grapple with him?
Spike is only sharp enough to cause him a little pain, not to pierce him, unless Lucario had the muscles to attack fast.(And this is who is DEADLIEST.)

Hold onto BOTH his arms?
FULL NELSON!
A FULL NELSON? THAT WON'T WORK ON ME...I AM LUCARIO!
*struggling*
OK LET GO
*struggling*
OK THIS IS SERIOUSLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!

--------

If we look at the games they came from:
All of Lucario's stats are far from being especially high, except perphaps his attack and sp attack, and there is no sp attack stat inn these fights. Also, LKucario is a glass canon. He can deal it but can't take it.

Wario was an antagonist in the Mario series, whose stenght rivals that of Donkey kong and Bowser, and his stamina is unrivaled.
---------

Weaponary:
Lucario has metal spikes on his wrists which will do little unless he had the muscles Wario has.

Wario has his muscular, strong and quick fists.
---------

Armour:Lucario has a very low DEF and HP stat and an average speed stat for a tier 3 pokemon.

Wario is fat and muscular.
---------

Skill:
Lucario was born knowing how to use aura and sense it. And when he evolves he learns how to make his aura abilities into a fighting style. There is no aura in this fight.

Wario can shake things, carry boulders with one hand (realisticaly, he could with two hands), throw them far away and can ram objects pretty hard.
---------

Physique:
Lucario is based on Anubis.
Anubis is part Jackal.
Jackals (and other wild dogs) have some of the best endurance in the animal kingdom because of the way they run in 4 legs.
All dogs have the balance and poise to stand on their hind paws, but doing so limits their speed and endurance
Lucario has no mucles whatsoever, aside from his leg musclkes which are the same as a dog's
Lucario has chubby spikes.

Wario is fat.
His fat and muscles protects him from a lot of blows.
Humans have the best endurance of the animal kingdom.
He is very strong.

---------

Wario winning this fight is more likely than you think.

JOE!

Smash Hero
link had armor, so link had alot easier time killing marth

EDIT: also, off for a bit..

I WANT THIS MATCH DECIDED WHEN I COME BACK! :p

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
JOE! I think this fight is already decided.

And something Paya said caught my attention.

Luke is a master of aura fighting only.

That would mean that his fighting style would be similar to Brawl's...but without the aura.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord

-Like what was said before, Luca doesn't need thumbs to grab

Throw a rock at Lucario?
Luke's hand is smashed if he punches it, and dodging it is going to be difficult because of the speed of Wario's trhows.

-Where would he find one....Doubt "throw a rock" was used in other MU's

Hit him with a stick?

Grapple with him?
Spike is only sharp enough to cause him a little pain, not to pierce him, unless Lucario had the muscles to attack fast.(And this is who is DEADLIEST.)

-Counter grapples by using Wario's weight against him. We know Wario is heavy. Luca can't do it all on his on strength.

Hold onto BOTH his arms?
FULL NELSON!
*struggling*
OK LET GO
*struggling*

-I'm gonna bring this up one more time...

How is Wario gonna even touch Lucario?
Why would Lucario even let him get that far?

--------

All of Lucario's stats are far from being especially high, except perphaps his attack and sp attack, and there is no sp attack stat inn these fights. Also, LKucario is a glass canon. He can deal it but can't take it.

Wario was an antagonist in the Mario series, whose stenght rivals that of Donkey kong and Bowser, and his stamina is unrivaled.

-You're applying possibly viable game mechanics to Lucario but not nerfing Wario.
---------

Weaponary:
Lucario has metal spikes on his wrists which will do little unless he had the muscles Wario has.

-Wario has a face
A quick spike to the cornea would do serious damage

-Lucario has longer arms and Wario fights like a brawler. His untrained fists wouldn't do much.
---------

Armour:Lucario has a very low DEF and HP stat and an average speed stat for a tier 3 pokemon.

-He sure is fat. A whole 308 pounds. Pretty sure Joe said this could nerf him somewhere.
---------

Skill:
Lucario was born knowing how to use aura and sense it. And when he evolves he learns how to make his aura abilities into a fighting style. There is no aura in this fight.

- Aura style movements point towards a countering style when aura is not present.
And, you're forgetting his movepool

Wario can shake things, carry boulders with one hand (realisticaly, he could with two hands), throw them far away and can ram objects pretty hard.

-IRL?
Even the strongest of men in our age struggle lifting things like boulders
While Wario is taking the time to lift it, Lucario is alread ****ing him up?
And, boulder usage...? When...?

---------

Physique:
Anubis is part Jackal.
Jackals (and other wild dogs) have some of the best endurance in the animal kingdom because of the way they run in 4 legs.
All dogs have the balance and poise to stand on their hind paws, but doing so limits their speed and endurance
Lucario has no mucles whatsoever, aside from his leg musclkes which are the same as a dog's

-You're acting as if they won't do piercing damage in the right places.

Wario is fat.
He is very strong.

-308 pounds+nerfs=not as strong as you're making him out to be

---------

Responded...

UncleSam

Smash Master

Throw a rock at Lucario?
spike on his hands will just go through the rock

Hit him with a stick?
weapons aren't even allowed, except for the human weapon dun dun DUN

Grapple with him?
lucario is faster than wario I thought we went over this :dizzy:

Hold onto BOTH his arms?
FULL NELSON!
*struggling*
OK LET GO
*struggling*
sacrifice throw breaks that

his atk and spa and spd are in the top 100 >.>

Weaponary:
momentum... I've said this like a billion times, I don't think you understand the power of momentum

depends on his fighting style
Lucario actually has good HP and defense for a fighting type pokemon
only his arms are muscular, his body is pretty much fat, and his legs and head are easy targets for Lucario
Skill:
lucario is also a born fighter and traveler

you only say Wario is fast because of his ramming speed, when he isn't ramming he is pretty slow

Physique:
Anubis is part Jackal.
Lucario has no muscles whatsoever, aside from his leg musclkes which are the same as a dog's
lucario has a different build since he is a pokemon, not a dog he evolved advanced leg muscles

Wario is fat.
He is very strong.
not his legs & head, which Lucario is going to be aiming for right away

your own opinion

EDIT: @ET color the parts you wrote in so ppl can clearly see it

tocador

Smash Lord
Wario will win.

No johns.

:D.

The reason i think wario is going to win: Wario has more chances to win this fight because lucario is the one that is always dodgin warios moves, he is the one always baiting for the mistake, whereas this can work, the problability of wario landing a hit on him and killing is higher then lucario's chance of doing the same.

Close one(not really, wario is that awsome), 5smthing WARIO/4smthing Luc.

Edit: If you've put Lhamacario insted of lucario, wario woulda loose, but no, you needed to put that mewtwo clone in the fight =/.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Wario doesn't have a disciplined fighting style. So, it's a wild, easy to read fighting style.
That means a lot of openings.

Moreover, Wario doesn't have endurance control. He'll probably let loose and drain himself before Lucario gets tired.

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
This really is starting to become out of hand. But since I am a fellow smasher I will debate. Wario is muscular I will admit that, but he is undiciplend and will just run out of energy while Lucario is saving his for the right time. Wario is very quick at making decisions and won't go back if he decideds to puch. When Wario is tired out Lucario will step out of all his dodging and will destroy him. So Lucario would win and that is that.

REL38

Smash Lord
Like I've said before, allowing the usage of the Attack stat would make Lucario unrealistic for obvious reasons. It CANNOT be used since that would support the fact that Lucario can easily lift heavy objects like cars and boulders and chuck them thousands of feet. With those arms? I don't think so.
Going with the realistic method of giving him the attack power of a jackel that can stand on it's hind legs with the attack power to that of 12 year old kid makes more sense than a jackel that stands on it's hind legs and can lift a truck. This IS the Deadliest Bralwer, but it's gotta be realistic.

Lucario probably isn't gonna be attacking Wario's legs because, as it's been said before, Lucario is a Pokemon that fights fair. Going for the legs is seen as not fair by the majority of people. Same thing for going for the eyes with his spikes. That doesn't seem fair either.

If someone is going to use the opponents momentum against them, they need STRENGTH. If you're not strong enough to at least move the opponent, then you're not gonna be able to use the opponent's weight for your gain if you can't even move them.

Now that I rethink it, Lucario wouldn't be as fast as people are making him to be. His hind legs are just like a dog's. Look at how fast a dog moves when it's on it's hind legs . . . oh, wait . . . it can't walk. It hops. Animals of the canine family are made to walk on all fours. Lucario will not be able to move very fast because hind legs are meant to provide the running stength when on all fours. Lucario being able to move fast using his hind legs makes no sense when no mammal in the Animal Kingdom can move at a pace faster than a human's walk.

Lucario wins this fight if game physics were allowed. That would be no contest. But this is match must go to Wario when he's the only one with a body structure that even makes sense.

btw I didn't quote anything to avoid having a wall of text . . . looks more like a lump of text -_-

Top Bottom