• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking advantage of the kindness of others is not acceptable, the first DQ of *Pound*

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I know most smashers knew about pbnj and know about another smasher (and certain debts) but I feel weird that this was made so public on the boards.

He deserves to be banned but I still feel kinda bad

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
All these "stories" remind me of the response to the image spammers on another site. Maybe I can do one.

WHY! PB&J did me wrong too! I was homeless, sleeping next to train track and he stole my blanky I use to warm me and I can find him he hide behind bushes I never find him. I found 20 dollars on street and he gave me blanky bak and I could sleep again. Thank you PB&J for giving blanky bak for 20.

I'm going to allow this thread to be opened for PB to make some refutations and or at least say his peace before closing this but rest assured normally this type of thread will NOT be condoned and Plank from now on I would like for you to perhaps use the PM system or make it public in your tournament thread, not make a thread for the sole purpose of calling out another member.
Oh dang. Well, at least I got what I needed done, done.

Player-3

Smash Hero
while on the subject of nes n00b, Ryan left his Wii at PB&J's. I asked PB&J if he was going to give it back to Ryan, and he said "Don't worry about it." I later found out that Ryan hadn't been contacted by anybody about the Wii and purchased a new one. He shrugged it off and let PB&J keep the wii with a bunch of purchased virtual console games on it. he still has nes n00b's wii.
thats ****ed up

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
at this point we're gonna have to be sure it's actually pb&j posting under his own name before any closure can be obtained
hopefully someone can confirm when he is and isn't posting

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
i will testify to this. she was the one that did those VLS stickers, right? i loved the ones i got from her. i wish i could get more, haha.
Sankyuu<3 I could always mail them to you. But if you're coming to Pound4 I'm going to have a lot of new ones too.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If that group is made, I want invite. I hope I earned a spot in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom