• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking advantage of the kindness of others is not acceptable, the first DQ of *Pound*

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i agree with ihsb.
just because ryan isnt here doesnt mean that people arent still as close to him as ever.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
While im at it,

RIP KING OF POP!

I fully support your decision plank, i dont want my shiz getting snatched at pound

sadly people steal **** at tournaments all the time...though it has gone down TREMENDOUSLY considering back 2 years ago people worried about systems and memory cards being stole and then it was SD cards and wii's...though it has not happened as much

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
While im at it,

RIP KING OF POP!

I fully support your decision plank, i dont want my shiz getting snatched at pound
Champ...just champ.

It sucks because he a long time he thought I straight up stole his copy when I had no idea what was even going on exactly. Not only did it make me look bad but it was really hurting the fact that I'm part Of Deadly Alliance/Empire Arcadia. =/
Making the 'G' look bad. Might have to mod ya, then demod ya and make you look silly.

PB&J

Smash Hero
yo guys, i saw that a few of you wanted to hear Mike G's side of the story. since i was right there with him through everything, and at his request, i will share the tales with you guys.

i guess i'll start with our trip to VLS. we ended up staying with QDVS and ColBol in their hotel room. the following day, we needed to get to the venue, which was a few minutes away by car. Mike was tired, and not participating in the tourney, so he let Evan have the keys to his van. The stipulation was that Evan had to come back to the hotel and pick Mike up. He agreed, and we all went on our way. After about 3 hours, I ran into Evan and asked him if he had picked up Mike. he responded to me that he was just about to leave to get him. i nodded and walked off. later in the afternoon, i ran into Evan again. he was sitting watching ChuDat play matches. i asked him if he had gotten Mike, and he said no. i asked him to give me the keys so that i could go get him, but he refused to give me the keys and said that he was about to go get him. i glared at him in annoyance and walked off. later into the night, i saw Evan watching ChuDat again, and i asked Evan where Mike was. he told me that QDVS went to go get him. when i asked why, he told me that QDVS was supposed to go and get him the entire time, which was a lie. what ended up happening, as I was told later by Mike, was that he tried many times to call Evan, but he eventually shut his phone off so he wouldn't have to go get or talk to Mike. Mike eventually called Andy, and Andy went and got him. so, essentially, Evan left Mike stranded by himself at a hotel for 10-12 hours so he could watch ChuDat play Smash.
wat the heck is this...like queen said he didnt even have a car so it wasnt my fault

the next story takes place when Brawl was just being released. Mike, XIF, Evan, and myself were very excited about the game, so we decided to go in on a Japanese Wii and a copy of Brawl. a couple of days before we were going to order, i told everyone that i needed to bow out on the deal. living more than an hour away from Evan's, which is where the Wii was going to be kept, going to school, and working would keep me from being able to play very much at all. me paying for something i'm not gonna be able to use would be pointless. Mike and XIF fully understood, and they were cool with it. Evan, however, gave me infinite **** about it and got angry about my reasoning for it. eventually, Mike, XIF, Evan, Soft, and FullMetal went in on the system and game, with Evan giving considerably less than everyone else. and so, the Wii came to Evan's place, and everyone played. a few days later, Evan had to go to school, and Mike was at home for the day. since his little brother wanted to play Brawl, Mike asked Evan to borrow the Wii for his brother when he got out of school. Evan, of course, said no. After much negotiation, Mike convinced Evan to let him use a Wii that he paid more for. also note the fact that Evan was going to be in class all day, and was not going to be able to use the Wii period. to make matters even worse, a short while after Mike got the Wii, Evan called Mike and told him that he needed the Wii back in the morning. i forgot to mention that after homework and everything, Mike's brother did not have very much time to play. Mike asked Evan if he really needed it back in the morning, as his brother wanted to play more the next day. Evan, of course, says that he has to have it the next morning, so Mike gives the Wii back to him. the next part takes place more recently. Mike decided to try and help Lambchops find a job when he was in GA, so he, Chops, and Evan went to a bunch of places, getting and filling out applications. Evan mentions that he has a friend that works at Fry's Electronics and that he can probably hook Chops up, so the group heads over there. During the time at Fry's, Evan slips away from the group. Mike goes to find him later and overhears a conversation Evan is having with his friend. Evan was trying to sell his friend the Wii without discussing it with anyone else that went in on the Wii. When Mike approached him about what he heard, Evan simply told him not to worry about it. a few weeks later, Evan sends a text message to SleepyK asking him to help him sell his Japanese Wii. Sleepy responds asking if that's the same Wii that Mike and everyone else went in on. Evan tells him that Mike and everyone going in on the Wii was false information, and that he would just find someone else to help him sell it. There may be more on that subject, but that is all I recall about it. i think some other stuff happened as well, but hopefully Mike can elaborate a little on those facts.
yo...brawl sucks so who the hell cares anyway ur just mad i didnt cut u in on that deal

the final tale i have for you all takes place back in March at a tournament called Final Round. on the second day of the tournament, Brawl singles were going to take place. Larry, the TO, approaches Mike and asks where his copy of Brawl is. When Mike gives him a questioning glance, Larry states that he left it inside of Mike's Wii. Mike says that his Wii is back at Evan's and that he'll go back and get it. He tries to get Evan to take him back, but Evan says no, stating that he wants to watch matches at the tournament. So, eventually, Mike convinces Dogy to take him back to Evan's to look for the game. They drive for about 30 minutes to get back to Evan's apartment. When they get to the apartment, they look inside Mike's Wii, but only find a copy of Melee. They also looked inside of Evan's Wii and find nothing. Mike calls Evan about the situation, and Evan says that the game isn't there and that he forgot what he did with it. So, when Mike made it back to the venue, he asked Evan if he was going to take care of the situation, and Evan said that he would. And so, Mike left it at that. Time then passed to October, when Waba and Larry held South East Battles at Waba Game. When Mike arrives at the venue, Larry asks him about the game, saying he never got it back and that Evan said Mike would give it back to him. Mike tells him the truth; Evan said he would take care of the situation. Later on that tournament, Evan gives Larry back a copy of Brawl. Sadly enough, we find out that he stole Nes Noob's copy of Brawl and gave it to Larry.

i may have left some details out, but that is most of what happened. if anyone knows more about it, please feel free to add on to what i have posted here. basically, evan is a pretty selfish scumbag. on a side note from this post, Evan owes me about 100 bucks total from various things, and i wanna collect.
100 bucks...wat...i dont owe u a penny lol

that was my english copy of brawl u idiots not freakin nes noobs why would i even take nes noobs copy

i love how people just post believing all this even tho none of this freakin happened giaaaaaad let me get your information

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
while on the subject of nes n00b, Ryan left his Wii at PB&J's. I asked PB&J if he was going to give it back to Ryan, and he said "Don't worry about it." I later found out that Ryan hadn't been contacted by anybody about the Wii and purchased a new one. He shrugged it off and let PB&J keep the wii with a bunch of purchased virtual console games on it. he still has nes n00b's wii.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
btw the person posting right now is not Evan. I just call him and he cant get access to a PC/internet atm

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
wat the heck is this...like queen said he didnt even have a car so it wasnt my fault

yo...brawl sucks so who the hell cares anyway ur just mad i didnt cut u in on that deal

that was my english copy of brawl u idiots not freakin nes noobs why would i even take nes noobs copy

i love how people just post believing all this even tho none of this freakin happened giaaaaaad let me get your information
You're infamous, go join the Akatsuki, if they'd even let you in. >_>

황미영

Smash Champion
while on the subject of nes n00b, Ryan left his Wii at PB&J's. I asked PB&J if he was going to give it back to Ryan, and he said "Don't worry about it." I later found out that Ryan hadn't been contacted by anybody about the Wii and purchased a new one. He shrugged it off and let PB&J keep the wii with a bunch of purchased virtual console games on it. he still has nes n00b's wii.
Wow, that's messed up. >w>

Foxy

Smash Master
holy

WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

read this people

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332

I REALLY hope this isn't the realy PB&J. If it is:

1)HOW IS IT NOT YOUR FAULT. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PICK MIKE the 'G' UP.
2)You best be trollin'
3)Your mad grimy. It's disgusting.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
what a fucking dirty fucker. pbnj, eat some massive ****

Hostility

Smash Ace
Evan is a slimy *******. I housed him for genesis and he gave me problems the entire ****ing time. I'll write up a post about it in a bit

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm going to allow this thread to be opened for PB to make some refutations and or at least say his peace before closing this but rest assured normally this type of thread will NOT be condoned and Plank from now on I would like for you to perhaps use the PM system or make it public in your tournament thread, not make a thread for the sole purpose of calling out another member.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

Dude even the DEVIL hates this guy at this point.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sadly people steal **** at tournaments all the time...though it has gone down TREMENDOUSLY considering back 2 years ago people worried about systems and memory cards being stole and then it was SD cards and wii's...though it has not happened as much
Yeah theres not a tournament that goes by without someone at least getting their controller stolen =(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah theres not a tournament that goes by without someone at least getting their controller stolen =(
Yeah it happens majority of the time. Had my SD card stolen at Apex actually =/ it had the Bowser challenge matches from CoT4 on it too that I never uploaded D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom