• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taking advantage of the kindness of others is not acceptable, the first DQ of *Pound*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
This is crazy.

IMO I don't think Plank should have made a thread about this. Banning him for what he's done makes sense, but doing it so publicly doesn't feel right.

If people wanted to get nosy and know more **** about his life and the mistakes he made within the community (but out of their region) they could have asked him or you, Plank. Everyone in the community, good or bad, has this image within their community and oos that follows them their entire smash career. I don't think 'outing' him like this is cool. Resolve it behind closed doors, tell people about it later maybe?

Again I could be wrong, but its what first came to mind when I heard about this. ****...I hope he changes.
kind of agreeing now that i have thought about it.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Wow. Nesnoobs copy of brawl. That made me kinda mad.

I always thought pbnj was annoying anyways. BTW does he always were that same hat?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
to be fair, pbnj didnt know nes n00b would die, and stealing his copy had nothing to do with his passing.

its kind of unfair for us in retrospect to look back at what pbnj has done with even more anger because of it.

im not justifying it at all or anything, im just saying the fact that it was nes n00bs copy shouldnt anger anyone anymore than if it was anyone else's. Its the act in and of itself that was downright disgusting.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
this thread just got taken from "oh **** this guy sucks!"
to
"****, this guy is just... wrong..."

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't remember if it was me who picked him up with the van, or what I just definitely remember this incident with him being stranded!!!

It was awhile ago, so I don't remember for sure...but I do remember Mike saying he'd been stuck there all day...

:(

:colorful:

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
to be fair, pbnj didnt know nes n00b would die, and stealing his copy had nothing to do with his passing.

its kind of unfair for us in retrospect to look back at what pbnj has done with even more anger because of it.

im not justifying it at all or anything, im just saying the fact that it was nes n00bs copy shouldnt anger anyone anymore than if it was anyone else's. Its the act in and of itself that was downright disgusting.
Everyones upset at all the things he did, but it just happend that he did one really bad thing to Nes N00b. It's really rediculous.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
whats up lurkers?
this is ya boi, slam, yall better be lookin out for me.
up and coming number 8 in AL
yall aint ruddy for the revolution!

i like to give a shoutout to my boys in da dirty dirty AL and my dude zero for sucking my di ck and marty for making all of this possible.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
On one hand JPOBS, I understand where you're coming from. But the fact is, he never did, nor will he ever get the chance to make it right. That's what I'm upset about.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

NO. The fact that Ryan is dead now has nothing to do with it. It's the fact that he was one of the nicest most genuine people in the entire atlantic south (and smash community for that matter) and would have given the guy his copy of Brawl just to be rid of it if SOMEONE had only asked instead of stealing it from him like a ****.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord

shut the fuck up.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
NO. The fact that Ryan is dead now has nothing to do with it. It's the fact that he was one of the nicest most genuine people in the entire atlantic south (and smash community for that matter) and would have given the guy his copy of Brawl just to be rid of it if SOMEONE had only asked instead of stealing it from him like a ****.
Indeed. I understand. I dont approve of what pbnj did at all, that was a horrible thing to do.

and Alex Strife, shut the **** up your racism isnt welcome assh0le

rhan

Smash Hero
You know what's funny. If that he tried to con my step brother into doing money matches with him after HERB2 was all over with.

Luckily I was with him and talked for him.

This thread makes me sooo pissed. Especially after reading GAPeach's post. That **** is crazy.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Indeed. I understand. I dont condone what pbnj did at all, that was a horrible thing to do.

and Alex Strife, shut the **** up your racism isnt welcome assh0le

the lynching wasnt a racist thing

besides my friends are black and kage is black wtf lol...i just think its stupid how a jerk like him can exsist

Valadis

Smash Cadet
Just don't give him money. Don't expect anything from him. Don't assume he will put you before himself. I think if anyone gets anything out of this thread it should be to think twice before they are too generous with someone.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I wonder what shinblanka (host of Final Round series) has to say in all of this
It sucks because he a long time he thought I straight up stole his copy when I had no idea what was even going on exactly. Not only did it make me look bad but it was really hurting the fact that I'm part Of Deadly Alliance/Empire Arcadia. =/

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
While im at it,

RIP KING OF POP!

I fully support your decision plank, i dont want my shiz getting snatched at pound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom