• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
mango's going

ill enter melee singles if someone pays for me otherwise i don't think it's worth it
Man, ur still doin this? Its a monetary difference of 15$. No john that you can come up with is gonna even make sense. If you are focused more on brawl then still continue to do so, but dont not enter.

If you think that playing Melee even a little would mess up your chances to make money in brawl then why would u enter melee under any condition at all?

If somebody pays for you then you are obligated to go hard. If you pay for yourself its a gamble thats well worth it-even if you sandbag, Plank is paying out to like top 16 or something redics like that.

If ur gonna john, at least come correct!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Yikes, registration is ending tomorrow?? Can you possibly extend it another week or so? A few of a us at MO didn't realize this and haven't signed up yet. Like at least, Hylian, Nicole, Cook, and myself and maybe a couple more people.
silly midwest

KageMurphy

Smash Master
People are stupid, I do highly suggest an extension on the registration tho, it will ultimately force people to realize its crunch time and get it done... even tho they had months and months :/ lol. I know several New England folks depending on that extension to be honest.

Roller

Smash Legend
looooooool, it's still being decided. Between him and Sumer. My bet is that Sumer is gonna wind up driving. But I swear, if I get the d*** again and can't go 'cause of drivers dropping out last second. I'll be pissed. May even make a name change.

Mad Roller. ;p

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I'll be at this bring my magic. The twins unfortunately can't make this so I'm coming and hoping to make my fellow magicians proud by bringing my A game of mostly card tricks along with some other stuff. So if you want to see some magic look for a guy wearing this hat

Also Plank we better go out in DC one night looking forward to seeing you again man it has been too long.

Fellow samus players lets get together for group photo at this :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Pound 4 had 347 registered players. So far we only have 165. Step it up guys... This is less than Pound 3...

=(
the numbers arent that surprising.... we will get a large increase tonight, and ill probably open it up...as i usually do... for a bit more $ after the month ends.....

but it really is getting close!!! =D

just fyi, usually my paypal sends me an email and thats what i use to keep track of registrants. registrants have been comign in so fast for the past few days that it broke this and I have to go into paypal to see people who register now, since emails are being generated too fast to even send all of them, lol.

its a bad economy and people dont have a lot of money, but come crunch time they always find the funds to do something they really want to do (like go to the most amazing tourney ever!)

we got this

swift i need a teammate too if ur interested

rhan

Smash Hero
Heck nawwwww.

4G son!

Exactly 2 weeks Friday and we'll be on our way to Pound 5! Dumb hype!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
come on guys, register, this venue is simply amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom