• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SwiftBass & MattDotZeb present: Hall of Gaming #3 Results up!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So Mass Madness had 50 people.
The last HoG had 44 entrants.

This, however, has Tristate and (possibly) upstate New York coming.

GET HYPE!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yo matt i'm tryin my a$$ off to get to this despite how stacked the odds are against me...you got me for housing im assuming but what big names are gonna be here, not that it will really determine but it might motivate me more ha

bolt.

Smash Ace
If you say so! This should be a pretty awesome tourny!

Oh btw the Durham CT smash crew will be at this 5 or 6 strong!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so yeah i just realized that i can't even make it to the start of my own event. I am taking a class that starts the sat of this from 9am to 2pm. i am going to try and make singles bracket but doubles would be out of the question.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
me and sol taking teams def want a rematch against hax/nando if they show. def gettin top 3 =)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yo if you guys want help maximizing floor space I can get my ruler out and measure ****.

What are the chances we can kick out kids playing Blops?
-DD

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Hey y'all, would anyone happen to be passing through southern VT? Spife's lame and has to work. The lucky driver would be very well compensated :)

Please and thank you's

~MOP

Alukard

Smash Hero
anyone want to Singles/Doubles money match ?... or money match in ssf4 for xbox ? i'll bring my set up but u need to bring ur own controller/stick lemme knowwwww

Top Bottom