• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SwiftBass & MattDotZeb present: Hall of Gaming #3 Results up!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I probly will be showing up at like 3:30-4ish.

some advice....I'd concentrate on the perimeter space first and then put whatever setups/chairs left towards the islands. the islands can kill space. I would also take out all of the chairs then then allocate them accordingly. I would do three per television and then with extra space put in some more chairs according to the turnout/space left etc. etc.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i don't have plans saturday.

who wants to get ***** in rock paper scissors

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yo it can't be more than the 30 inches my area got last time. My car is all wheel drive. I'll be there if you guys will.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Idk if I can make it if it snows to crazy I got rear wheel drive eggm sry I'm no g like u

strawhats

Smash Master
Its supposed to snow today into tomorrow. I hope it doesn't affect attendance to this.

$mike

Smash Ace
lol i'd be down, cuz im pretty sure a need a partner now too (apparently banks isn't coming/taking a break)

though i think nando's going so idk what you heard hax

blizzardbeam

Smash Cadet
I want to come to this but I need a ride/ don't want to take multiple trains to get there. Speaking of which, can anyone give me a ride? I can help out with gas. I'm in poughkeepsie btw.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I want to come to this but I need a ride/ don't want to take multiple trains to get there. Speaking of which, can anyone give me a ride? I can help out with gas. I'm in poughkeepsie btw.
If you weren't 1 hour and 45 minutes away from the venue I'd pay someone gas money to get you here, but I'm not sure I'd have enough to send someone out on a 3 hour trek.
I'd say go with the trains. I've do stuff like that before for tournaments and it's a nice experience - and worth it

blizzardbeam

Smash Cadet
If you weren't 1 hour and 45 minutes away from the venue I'd pay someone gas money to get you here, but I'm not sure I'd have enough to send someone out on a 3 hour trek.
I'd say go with the trains. I've do stuff like that before for tournaments and it's a nice experience - and worth it
Eh its not just that. I would have to get my mom to drive me from orange to the venue which is a hassle.

@T Webb: Are you driving down there? If so do you have room/time to pick me up? I'll chip in for gas.

Top Bottom