• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SwiftBass & MattDotZeb present: Hall of Gaming #3 Results up!

Brookman

Smash Hero
We need more set ups and more recording going on. I have a few VCRs that I can offer up (ancient technology, I know.) If anyone wants to contribute buy purchasing a few vhs tapes (can be found at almost any dollar store). As soon as I get my DVC working (looong story) I'll handle the brunt of the video editing.

I know anyone trying to get better will value this highly and I think it is a key factor that was missing in CT back in 05-07 when I was playing actively.

As for pools, we have to run them better than they were @ MASS MADNESS.

GJ in Cali. Tim! should pm me details of your singles bracket and/or any vids that got recorded of you. Also, we should obviously get some play time in if you're free this weekend/ next week.

Has anyone had any words with Marc (spawn) I know he's been busy and I've tried to get in touch with him once or twice. I misses him :<

new page.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I can bring a TV. Pools would be super duper ****.

Gonna go ahead and request friendlies with everyone.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
NYC will get a good fight from New England.

Teams will def be tristate. I kind of double as new england and tristate haha....so yea me and g$ could be considered tristate.

Alukard

Smash Hero

Teams will def be tristate. I kind of double as new england and tristate haha....so yea me and g$ could be considered tristate.
i hope so because me and jman want all the practice we can get so we can put up a fight working together at pound 5 ... also i want serious friendlies from everyone ... i dont feel like i'm back to where i was in singles way back when but i'm really really interested in getting in this shizz again so lets gooo people ... we can do dollar money matches if ya want ^_^

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
lol interesting teams.

yo def some srs practice is about to go down. I wish i had off this sat so i could have y'all at my house the night before. crap.

yeah man I hope that what I learned and stuff from the west will help me. jesus def got in some WC trainin as well. def trunks and vegeta mad hard two weeks ago.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

I dunno man me and Mafia are probably going to beat everyone.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I dunno man me and Mafia are probably going to beat everyone.
team money match ?! LOL also we should play some matches homie i dont remember the last time i played u LOL (jk i like 4 stocked u in tourney with my fox at MM RAAAAPE )

MUWAHAHAHA >=]

i heard mafia is ****ing everyone up there ... wtfxupwitdat

TheMorgue

Smash Cadet
Hearing about this team talk making me feel out of the loop here. Is anyone that's going still looking for a teams partner?

S l o X

Smash Champion
slox i deny ur friendlies =P
-________________________-

nah we playing. i don't get nervous in friendlies so you about to get ***** by the entire cast.

if i have money at this i'll be doing a bunch of MMs against MA / ME (CT!?) because i never get to play them. (nah)

alu if i see you not busy i'll ask to play. i've neverrrrr played against you, ever. like, i've never played a good sheik ever so yea >_>

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo brian aziz said he'd team with me for this are you and jesus ready for the double love? LOLOL
o man ... are u ready ? i might not be ready ... but are you!?

***** of course i'm ready! LOLOLOL .... i guys better not ****ing fall off the stage ... >=]

LMAOOOOO

yeah i stopped sucking via a combination of intense tech skill practice and wiccan magic
nah jk i still suck
this *****h ...

Me and sol's double fox is takin teams but the love sounds fun
i like this confidence ... u gonna need it homie

double love vs double love lol we should MM in teams
ooo **** ... call me if ya do end up doing it ... sounds fun to watch LOL ... also if u want to try vs me and dj again and get owned ... lemme know LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
super. Can we get a few, actually? I wanna try your samus/sheik/spacies on for size
sure i want to play as many people as i can ... i've missed this game ... especially since i only go a couple of friendlies at rom 3 and missed out on playing soo many peeps

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Seemed like it was so far away and now it's here. HYPE

Haven't played at all since that tournament after RoM3. But not practicing on my own seems to have been helping heaps.

HOG

Smash Cadet
Game Stop Will Help with some Adds. To Get more local Poeple! $$$$$

Top Bottom