• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SwiftBass & MattDotZeb present: Hall of Gaming #3 Results up!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
gunning for third or better this time :D
who's ready for more matches of me suiciding with my secondaries? me me me
maybe i can talk nus into teaming with me this time. prolly not though XD until then i'll keep the teammate offers in mind, peeps. <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
We were hyping this before the last HoG event.

Mafia!! I went to MM cause I thought you were going but you never showed!!!!!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ axelslam: just come to this to get better, unless you have what i don't (a consistant sparring partner lol)

i should make this btw

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
best teams player ever lord hazy has a surprise teammate, not to be revealed until the tourney :D

irish, i don't do MMs unless i have real beef with peeps or similar rare circumstances, but hopefully we will be on the same side of the bracket so we get to play

7th Heaven

Smash Rookie
looks like a sick tourney guys, cant wait. also, me and my bro here in south western CT are trying to organize a tourney at Danbury Play n Trade on 1 Padanaram road. We need more heads to sign up to make it official, so if you're in the area, definitely do that. we're looking at a date sometime in earlier january. i'll definitely be coming to this tourney so i hope you dont mind me advertising here bros.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
looks like a sick tourney guys, cant wait. also, me and my bro here in south western CT are trying to organize a tourney at Danbury Play n Trade on 1 Padanaram road. We need more heads to sign up to make it official, so if you're in the area, definitely do that. we're looking at a date sometime in earlier january. i'll definitely be coming to this tourney so i hope you dont mind me advertising here bros.
i live mad close to danbury we shud play sumtime man

Alukard

Smash Hero
dude seriously ANYTIME you are at wes with some time to kill i am down to play. there are still some good players on campus. holla
alright man u should hit me up on aim so i know how to contact u when i'm over there ... i do plan to go visit when she goes back to school so yea

PK Webb

Smash Champion
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................hazy u gonna let him say that bout yo kicks son. **** dont fly like that round my parts. THEM FIGHTING WORDS

Alukard

Smash Hero
hyped for this ... tourney ... hopefully i can get a ride from g$ cuz i wont have to host at all at this and i can play friendlies !!! and enter singles !!!!!! ^_^

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
:( img tag
I can start beef if it'd help

fuuk yo shoes
haha :) now you're gonna have to go through mocci and rep first. possibly axel. puma brigade...ASSEMBLE!!!!!

hyped for this ... tourney ... hopefully i can get a ride from g$ cuz i wont have to host at all at this and i can play friendlies !!! and enter singles !!!!!! ^_^
not hosting = da bomb
hope to see you there, haven't played you in like over 2 years.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wpi crew will battle ya'll.

Me, KevinM, HaileyM, DarkDragoon,

not dave though cuz tht'd be too unwinnable for you guys

S l o X

Smash Champion
zoso is probably the worst in the entire crew man why would he even be there? :\

but yea i'll be here unless something tragic happens.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so like Ima be at this of course. i kind of forgot that this is a month away now. The first big CT tourney of the new year get hyped guys.

lets have a great showing. CT step it up and get here. We had tons of good players and stuff come last time and had a 50 man turnout. pretty good i'd say. With some maneuvering of space we can def accommodate you guys better this time around. I am going to work harder to make that happen.

ALSO matt and I ran doubles pools last time and not singles pools. no worries singles pools should happen. I most likely will happen. We are pushing really hard to make singles pools. I will sacrifice play time for them so you guys can get more bang for your buck in tourney and play a wider range of people. I am certain that matt wants to run them to make for last time as well. show up early as you can and sign up early as you can so we can set stuff up.

less than a month away guys lets have a great tourney

Brookman

Smash Hero
We need more set ups and more recording going on. I have a few VCRs that I can offer up (ancient technology, I know.) If anyone wants to contribute buy purchasing a few vhs tapes (can be found at almost any dollar store). As soon as I get my DVC working (looong story) I'll handle the brunt of the video editing.

I know anyone trying to get better will value this highly and I think it is a key factor that was missing in CT back in 05-07 when I was playing actively.

As for pools, we have to run them better than they were @ MASS MADNESS.

GJ in Cali. Tim! should pm me details of your singles bracket and/or any vids that got recorded of you. Also, we should obviously get some play time in if you're free this weekend/ next week.

Has anyone had any words with Marc (spawn) I know he's been busy and I've tried to get in touch with him once or twice. I misses him :<

Top Bottom