• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Regional Ratings - Last Updates: MK-Legal: Oct 1st | MK-Banned: Nov 15th

-Ran

Smash Master

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Or maybe Rajam didn't add them in that update and added them in the latest one. Who knows?
i Know for one. I sent him a message with 4 tourneys that me missed so theres your answer. if you want to know how to check it i can tell you ask but if i were you i would take my word for it.

Sandbag00

Smash Apprentice
Sandbag's Fantasy Brawl Rankings

#1 Mew2King
#2 DEHF
#3 ADHD
#4 Brood
#5 Lee Martin
#6 Ally
#7 Tyrant
#8 RAIN
#9 Nick Riddle
#10 Atomsk

I let ADHD slide on his 25th place finish at MLG, and I let Ally slide as well (DOWNWARDS!). He really should've have lost to Havok.

Nick Riddle in Top 10 thanks to his MLG performace (and beating DEHF!!!)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I do not think Brood is better than Ally. It's about how good you are overall. Brood did very well at Apex, but He lost 2-0 to Chibo, 2-0 to Anti, both sets to DEHF, both sets to ADHD, lost to Dabuz in olimar dittos, then lost 2-0 in close games to Jash's Toon Link. You can't be a strong contender for being the best of the best if you lose 8 sets to 6 different people in such a short period of time. For this reason I still think Ally is 2nd best currently (very debatable now though). He always does really well consistently without fail.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I do not think Brood is better than Ally. It's about how good you are overall. Brood did very well at Apex, but He lost 2-0 to Chibo, 2-0 to Anti, both sets to DEHF, both sets to ADHD, lost to Dabuz in olimar dittos, then lost 2-0 in close games to Jash's Toon Link. You can't be a strong contender for being the best of the best if you lose 8 sets to 6 different people in such a short period of time. For this reason I still think Ally is 2nd best currently (very debatable now though). He always does really well consistently without fail.
He uses a crappy character and doesn't know all those matchups... "better" is a subjective term mostly depending on whether you're talking about how well someone performs against good players or based on their placings in tourney. If someone got 3rd at a national with Link I wouldn't say the 2 people who placed higher than him were "better", like if someone beat Mang0's Mario in some horrible *** matchup consistently he'd still be the better player...

Just sayin.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Brood had absolutely no idea how to fight me, and that definitely gave me the win. I think when he is up against something new he struggles, but I don't know that because I wasn't at Apex.

I have no idea what to think about his playstyle other than he's insanely good at comebacks and punishing spotdodges. I'm also definitely going down about 19 spots on this list.. sigh, I KNOW I can do well at MLG's, it's not even that I'm playing badly or not doing my best, I'm just not getting at the right angle or something.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Brood had absolutely no idea how to fight me, and that definitely gave me the win. I think when he is up against something new he struggles, but I don't know that because I wasn't at Apex.

I have no idea what to think about his playstyle other than he's insanely good at comebacks and punishing spotdodges. I'm also definitely going down about 19 spots on this list.. sigh, I KNOW I can do well at MLG's, it's not even that I'm playing badly or not doing my best, I'm just not getting at the right angle or something.
or DQ'ed LOLOL

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
M2k, who do u think is close to takin' 2nd best

Lee? Dehf? Atmosk?

Im not here to argue* i just wanna hear what you think.

*i agree 100% with what u said about brood.

yoshq

Smash Master
for sago at #100ish he barely if ever uses falco, once max in tournament. and i've won 1 set with mk ever, although that may be reason enough to put him next to my name, idk.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its obvious that m2k is number 1 but its really hard to determine a number two with out numbers that people would be satisfied with.

Ally has been slipping a lot recently.
DEHF has his inconsistencies at times,
Lee is super consistent but when the other people around his level are at the high points of their game he seems to fall short.
Same for adhd.
Tyrant has the most random loses Ive ever seen.
And nick as far as I know doesnt even win the tourneys in his own state. which says that everybody he plays with has him downloaded and when he goes oos people just dont have the experience.

But with so many people in the mix it makes it a lot more interesting to watch tourneys because its not just 1. m2k 2. ally at every single tourney anymore.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
meh mlg should haveb een my stepping it up tournament but I got DQ'ed >.>

No one has done what I've done in the past 2-3 years other than my lately 3 weeks failure. Results wise ill never be beaten anytime soon.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
meh mlg should haveb een my stepping it up tournament but I got DQ'ed >.>

No one has done what I've done in the past 2-3 years other than my lately 3 weeks failure. Results wise ill never be beaten anytime soon.
heh heh heh.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
This list is a huge mistake, I'll show you the biggest mistake in it.

Holynightmare is great, not that much better than me but great, but you have him above Anti....

And I'm not even on the list.... What a joke, I'm better than 75 % of those smashers guaranteed, those who know me will agree but whatever, very biased list.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
its pretty obvious ally is second, a month or two of placing poorly doesnt really catch up to close to 2 years of dominance imo :p

i think DEHF is the next closest to being 2nd best!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Rajam obviously thinks i should go down a point for beating ADeeHD in 2 finals sets and dabuz in semis...

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I've been to US once before the passport rule -_-..

But that was axisgaming and like over 2 years ago, I got 47th lol.

But this is 2010, and I need a passport now.. >_> you'll see me soon.

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice
This list is a huge mistake, I'll show you the biggest mistake in it.

Holynightmare is great, not that much better than me but great, but you have him above Anti....

And I'm not even on the list.... What a joke, I'm better than 75 % of those smashers guaranteed, those who know me will agree but whatever, very biased list.
I don't think you realize how this list works. Only tourneys after a certain date with the required info are included. Have the tournaments you've entered been included? Also, Anti hasn't entered singles all that much in the past so I'm not even sure he has the max number of events yet.

Anti, are you sure that tourney was added?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
doc needs to relax, it's just a project for fun rajam does, not to be taken 100% serious!
this.

also, maybe if he had kept going to tourneys instead of going into hiding for six months upon losing to captain falcon, he might just be a bit higher on the list...

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
this.

also, maybe if he had kept going to tourneys instead of going into hiding for six months upon losing to captain falcon, he might just be a bit higher on the list...
o_O did I actually do that?

If so, I'm sorry, I didn't realize it affected me that much, thanks for calling me out on it though, da KID.

Top Bottom