• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF member voted tier list

Browny

Smash Hater
wolf dk +1

No warnings to people who dont vote the number of characters as suggested... I will only take the first few and ignore the rest. if someone corrects themselves immediately afterwards i will fix it then.

that said, im now bringing it back to THREE votes per person. please remember that this is subject to change at any time in order to account for thread activity

updated...

Browny

Smash Hater
Updated as of that post ^^^

Seeing as the spam era of the User Blogs section is over, I'm going to try and revive this. I will blame its previous demise off the fact that the UB section was seeing dozens of new blogs per day and this thread often got forced onto page 2 within mere hours of an update. Now with all those kids gone, hopefully this can live again.

The list has been changed slightly, as outlined in the bolded first paragraph of the op but the method is the same as before, 3 votes per person.

and.... go?

Zelda Kirby DDD -1

Browny

Smash Hater
vex, your votes only count as -1. Also I will refer you to the red part in the OP, if you really want to see sonic go down and arent just trying to be funny, you should vote all the characters below him upwards. If you vote sonic down every update I will simply not include the vote on account of there being no proof that you are actually voting on the current update.

Top Bottom