• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF member voted tier list

Browny

Smash Hater
Updated...

Changes:
ganondorf kirby marth mk snake zss falco mario ic sonic pikachu +1
rob G&W jiggs sheik pt -1
KID and Vex you might want to pay attention to when the last update is before posting again, I make it very clear in my latest posts

Sonic +1
Mario -1
Bowser -1

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Marth +1
ICs -1
Mk +1.

Needs moar accuracy. >_> Though, this is just a popularity contest anyway.

Browny

Smash Hater
How is it a popularity contest. Yes its true it is skewed towards mains which have more players using them, but then so is the actual real tier list. you dont think if link suddenly had 100x more people playing him, he would still be sent bottom tier right? This in turn changes everyones opinion on the character...

I cant think of any way to do this with it being less subject to popularity skewing the results though, just gotta hope that the people voting are trying to bring the list to what they think it should look like, not just mindless bumping characters up/down every update. And I am monitoring that anyway so peoples votes dont get counted if they only vote the same thing.

Browny

Smash Hater
when my post says 'updated' and has a quote of all the recent changes, thats when new votes start getting counted.

Browny

Smash Hater
I should rename this to the DJBrowny/KID/Vex & others voted tier list lol. In recent times we make up like 30% of the votes :/

Top Bottom