• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Ganondorf

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yay, I won my first match against a Zelda.

She 3 stocked me first match, but then I remembered "Wait, I'm Ganondorf," so I plucked a hair from my glorious beard and proceeded to 2 stock her then JV 2 stock her.

Also, Kalm won his match against 1337-Zero and Swoops lost to my IRL friend Kirk, who's the best Ike I know (and trust me, I live in IL so I know a lot of them).

:034:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Yay, I won my first match against a Zelda.

She 3 stocked me first match, but then I remembered "Wait, I'm Ganondorf," so I plucked a hair from my glorious beard and proceeded to 2 stock her then JV 2 stock her.

Also, Kalm won his match against 1337-Zero and Swoops lost to my IRL friend Kirk, who's the best Ike I know (and trust me, I live in IL so I know a lot of them).

I'm surprised Swoops managed to beat Kirk even once.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Kirk is a really smart player, especially with Ike... in fact I have a few offline vids against him, I'm going to post them in the video thread.

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
Looks like I've got DLA next.

.....Sup

You're in FL too so this should be a decent connection.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Great, and I'll likely have to fight vato break if I win... I hate fighting Mario :(

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Kirk was good. I got taken to cruise on the second match, (which was a lot closer than I thought it would be considering the stage,) then I seriously dropped the ball on the third match >.<

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah Kirk loves going to RC for some reason... I'd imagine it's one of the worst possible CPs for Ike, but he seems to do well there lol.

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
my opponent said he wont be able 2 attend the tourney so im probably gonna get a bye or he might b replaced wif sum1 else

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
my opponent said he wont be able 2 attend the tourney so im probably gonna get a bye or he might b replaced wif sum1 else
Wish there was some way we could switch opponents, heh. That'd buy me a little time at least. Nvm though, pretty sure I can play in time.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Wifi play is a whollleee different game. I consider myself quite awful online as opposed to offline. I know this is a general statement that can be true for anyone, but there are other people who know wifi play VERY well and excel at it. I am not one of those people lol.

Swoops, not trying to say you're not good, because you are. Just given the circumstances...I'm sure we both could have had better matches. They were good, don't get me wrong...I just wish we could take the button delay out of the picture. I play DLA in person, and I can say with offline play, it's MUCH scarier lol.

DLA, I'll see you this Friday/Saturday? We can get some more friendlies in. :)

And GL to all the Ganons in the tourney.

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
The stuff I need to fix my Wii came in today. If this works, which it hopefully will, then I'll be able to play my match in time. If it doesn't, replace me if you can, I might not be coming back ever again.

EDIT: Well, time to replace me, I couldn't get it to work. Took it apart, cleaned out the Wii (Didn't even see anything that would make it dirty) and put it back together. No idea what the problem is, It can still read Gamecube discs, can play VC games, and anything else besides read Wii games. It's not just brawl, any Nintendo Wii game at all, it cannot read.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
The stuff I need to fix my Wii came in today. If this works, which it hopefully will, then I'll be able to play my match in time. If it doesn't, replace me if you can, I might not be coming back ever again.

EDIT: Well, time to replace me, I couldn't get it to work. Took it apart, cleaned out the Wii (Didn't even see anything that would make it dirty) and put it back together. No idea what the problem is, It can still read Gamecube discs, can play VC games, and anything else besides read Wii games. It's not just brawl, any Nintendo Wii game at all, it cannot read.
Sorry to hear that. Salty, I guess you're taking his place, I'll go ahead and inform the TO.

Here's your opponent. http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=124941

Noobicidal

Smash Master
GET OUT OF MAH CHAT.

Freakin' <insert jiggz/ganon reference here>

It's 6 am johns for not having a creative insult...
LOL NO U.

I like modding a chat for a character that I don't even use. It's 9 AM here, and I'm wide awake.

lrn2eastcoast

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Well, I just 2-0'd my first opponent, who's a Bowser. Fairly easy, too.

Hey Kalm, can you give me a link where I can check the brackets?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Hardgainer, I'll add you now, do you want to meet in one of the AiB tourney chats (chat 3 or something) to do the match?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

Hardgainer08

Smash Apprentice
Yeah DLA lets meet on AIB chat in the stadium chat or one of those no one goes to. How's Friday 5pm est?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
That's too late in the day for me, I leave for work at about 4:30 pm EST. Any earlier time on Friday would work for me though.

Top Bottom