• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Ganondorf

@HomE

Smash Ace
Very nice job Kalm, i have faith you and the other Ganons will go far in this.

Are you getting any videos of these matches?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Sorry I had to watch the foster puppies since no one else was home. I'm able to play for the next 5 hours if you log back on by then.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Aww I lost 2-1 :( He Fsmashed me while I was on the ledge to win the match lol. Strangest hitbox I've ever seen.

So now I fight the winner of Swoops vs TehBrettster ><

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, it looks like I'm the only Ganon who made it to round 3.

Salty, DLA, Ijosh lost round 2, and Swoops lost round 1.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Bah, at least you guys are getting your matches in. I've been waiting for 4 days just for this Zelda to log in.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I had to face, from what I could tell, the most defensive and campish Link ever. I couldn't PS, avoid or do anything about his projectiles. And that is why Ganon's horrible online.

Yes, I'm johning.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
No johns for the winner, that's just insult to injury lol.

Good **** though guys. Maybe there'll be a good low-tier tourney offline sometime soon. Maybe at Pound 4? although I'm mostly going there for melee.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Swoops was good.
Please, DLA, don't be scary like him, lol.

I don't know when I can play our match. Probably not today, tomorrow, or Wednesday.
Keep in touch and I'll let you know sooner or later.
Super school-- and possibly girl-- johns for a couple days.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Fear tactics is how I operate lol. Nothing scarier than getting stomped every time you roll.

Just tell me when you're available and we'll work it out :p

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Holy ****, nice job beating Shaky man. That puts you in the winners' semifinals, right? You'll likely have to fight Hardgainer, the Mario I lost to in winners. He's very cape-happy, so make sure you avoid Gerudo if you're near the ledge.

I still gotta fight Brettster... we'll probably get the match in tomorrow.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Holy ****, nice job beating Shaky man. That puts you in the winners' semifinals, right? You'll likely have to fight Hardgainer, the Mario I lost to in winners. He's very cape-happy, so make sure you avoid Gerudo if you're near the ledge.

I still gotta fight Brettster... we'll probably get the match in tomorrow.
Yeah, I'll be sure to remember that. I want to see how far Ijosh is going to make it through losers, how he lost to G-Reg, I have no clue.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Salty was disqualified from the tournament for being absent for a while, now that's two Ganons who are out. Ijosh moved up, beat Ritch I think, he's fighting Kirk now.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
IJosh, not sure if you'll read this before you fight Kirk, but I can tell you that he's a really smart player. I have one vital piece of information though: he almost always gets straight up after a Gerudo. Use that to get at least one Fsmash KO. Other than that he's pretty tough to get around... he has good spacing with his Fairs and has a good jab game, so just be careful.

edit: as for me, I'm fighting a Yoshi main tomorrow, I fought him before and went pretty much even, so who knows what will happen

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Because he won his first match... can't replace someone if they already played a match

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Kalm, did you get my email
Yes, and watched the video. Exactly what I needed. It looks hard to do, but once I do get it down properly, my opponents better hope not to hit my shield.

On topic, it looks like I'm the only Ganon left in the tournament now, DLA just lost to a Yoshi main.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Ganondorf > luck.

One thing I noticed is that Ganon is far, far above the Xanatos gambit, Xanatos roulette, and Batman gambit.

The king owns up to the consequences of everything he or anyone does, and believes unwaveringly - unconsciously, even - in a deterministic world where every failure is the loser's fault.

Sure, he's still wrathful when "a kid" gets the best of him, but do you recall him ever calling cheap shot, lucky hit, beginner's luck, or anything like that? No, he's just pissed 'cause he has to wait another aeon to dominate Hyrule. (Btw, you by definition don't have any idea how long an aeon is. :\)

In some sense, this is his unfortunate doom... because the Master Sword and power of prophecy are 1337 haxx. But you'll never see him cry unfair. Not ever.

*~*~*~
What is Koskinator doing now? I don't believe in him anymore. Ijosh, Kalm, Zhouten, these guys stand out for me, now.

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf > luck.

One thing I noticed is that Ganon is far, far above the Xanatos gambit, Xanatos roulette, and Batman gambit.

The king owns up to the consequences of everything he or anyone does, and believes unwaveringly - unconsciously, even - in a deterministic world where every failure is the loser's fault.

Sure, he's still wrathful when "a kid" gets the best of him, but do you recall him ever calling cheap shot, lucky hit, beginner's luck, or anything like that? No, he's just pissed 'cause he has to wait another aeon to dominate Hyrule. (Btw, you by definition don't have any idea how long an aeon is. :\)

In some sense, this is his unfortunate doom... because the Master Sword and power of prophecy are 1337 haxx. But you'll never see him cry unfair. Not ever.

*~*~*~
What is Koskinator doing now? I don't believe in him anymore. Ijosh, Kalm, Zhouten, these guys stand out for me, now.
I don't, and won't be playing brawl anymore because my wii broke. Sorry but I think Im going to end up like Koskinator :ohwell:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
For those who might be interested (and are too lazy to figure it out themselves :p):

Guaranteed 3rd or better: G-Reg:jigglypuff:, Kimchi:ike:

Guaranteed 5th or better: Ray Kalm:ganondorf:, Pink Fresh:lucas:

Guaranteed 7th or better: Hardgainer08:mario2:, Galeon:lucas:

Guaranteed 9th or better: VaNz:jigglypuff:, AfroTwist:link2:, San:ike:, Shaky:ness2:

9th: Xyro:samus2:, KingKong:bowser2:

13th: Kirin:link2:, Kirk:ike:, PentaSalia:ike:, TheCubeStud:mario2:

17th: vato_break:mario2:, IsmaR:samus2:, Ijosh:ganondorf:, Ich_Bin_Awesome:link2:, Liquid Gen:bowser2:, Willz:falcon:, Legan:link2:, Hadesblades:yoshi2:

25th: burntsocks:yoshi2:, Delta-cod:yoshi2:, Ritch:link2:, Jiggernaut:jigglypuff:, Stingers:falcon:, Yosh:yoshi2:, Red-Blue:falcon:, DLA:ganondorf:

33rd: BO X7:mario2:, CheeseOnAStick:ness2:, Vex Kasrani:bowser2:, ShinTwist:link2:, HeyTallMan:lucas:, SaltyCracka, Acedude55:falcon:, AvariceX:ness2:, Metatitan:jigglypuff:, Successor_of_Raphael:zelda:, Noraa:lucas:, Mr. Eh:zelda:, Darkmusician:zelda:, Smash G 0 D:samus2:, The Brettster:ike:, AzNFinesse:zelda:

49th: Kanzaki:mario2:, calv:bowser2:, Sade:lucas:, Phiddlesticks:bowser2:, Serris:samus2:, Rohins:samus2:, Bartolon:ness2:, Sacred Seraphim:falcon:, ToKneeOrNotToKnee:falcon:, Noobicidal:jigglypuff:, MochaMew:zelda:, Chirp:falcon:, 1337-Zero:ness2:, Sasook, Swoops:ganondorf:, Airborne:yoshi2:

Yeah I'm very bored. Anyone know who Kanzaki, Sasook, BO X7, and SaltyCracka used?
If anyone's still interested.

Top Bottom