• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
That show is still isn't canceled yet?

Oh well, now I actually have a reason to watch FOX again besides for King of the Hill. It's still on FOX, right?

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
Survivor was never on FOX. lol

God knows how many copy-cat reality shows they launched because of Survivor though so I don't blame the confusion.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Haha, this is quite the surprise. I'll definitely be rooting for him, I've never been too interested in the show but this should give me a reason to watch.

LOL: check the views for each member

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Freaken awesome.

Probably won't make me watch survivor though, although I'll spread the world to my Smash friends.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Lol, Ken's by far ahead of everyone in popularity, according to the polls.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
This actually made me happy (I'm usually indifferent to everything)...

Ken will totally win I mean c'mon do you think Ace can wavedash? Can Gillian chaingrab? Can Kelly take the **** of the Ken Combo?

'tis not possible...

Chaos F-15

Smash Apprentice
When I hear Ken is in Survivor, I was amazed.
I never really liked Survivor (or hate it), but I'm going to watch just to see Ken in action.
Everyone vote Ken!
Good Luck, Ken!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Ahhh Kens good at mind games. lol xD

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I never really like Survivor up until now since Ken PWNS at mindgames, so I just have to watch it now, also for the hot chicks if I may <_<

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Me and the other mods will post updates to this thread as more info about the show goes live. We'll try to keep everyone up to date on Ken's progress and alert you to any more cool marketing stuff that Ken is a part of.

MajinSweet

Smash Journeyman
When does the show air? I haven't watched it since first season so I have no clue and I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Protip: Don't post this news on non-smash bros. forums. You will accidentally start a debate about whether competitive players are jerks, and everyone will say that Ken will lose first round. Hell, one of the moderators said that he expects the first Survivor-related death.

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
I hope he wore his "Tires don exits!" shirt. That'd be awesome. ^_^ Assuming he has one, that is...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ken is going to ken combo his way to fan favorite and winning the show this thread has exploded with post in under 2 days it has almost 30 pages

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I don't think he'll surivive that many weeks without any Smash. He'll probably voluntarily leave the island just to get his hand on a gamecube controller lol.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Me and the other mods will post updates to this thread as more info about the show goes live. We'll try to keep everyone up to date on Ken's progress and alert you to any more cool marketing stuff that Ken is a part of.
Great, it would also be great if you updated times, dates, progress of the show as well, so that so many others don't ask the question that has already been asked 8 times.

When does the show air?

infernovia

Smash Ace
Haha, this is quite the surprise. I'll definitely be rooting for him, I've never been too interested in the show but this should give me a reason to watch.

LOL: check the views for each member

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom